Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stacelou85

Chatty Member
I’m suspicious about how much time Tamara and Jay seem to be apart, they are usually joined to the hip on endless holidays.
Don't be daft. Jay won't be leaving that gravy train anytime soon. Looks like Tamara is an easy going wife. He's hit the jackpot in every sense

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I disagree with the comments on Jay. I don't know him personally of course but he's been with Tamara a long time. She may be rich but she is certainly not stupid. He seems a nice guy and he does work. I love some of the art they get in that gallery. Oh to be able to afford one of those Alec Monopoly pieces. I think they're fabulous. He clearly dotes on his family. You could tell that in the itv series too a few years back. (I have to admit to watching it and loving it). They have beautiful girls and they can't help what they were born into. Would anyone of us act any different?
That is all 😊

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Tamara and Jay have had a baby girl called Serena. She was born a week ago in Switzerland. Apparently Sophia wanted a little sister so got her wish.

• Wow

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I can't quite work it out, but she's had that very puffy faced and puffy bodied look for the last few years and now looks almost scrawny. I wonder if she was on high doses of fertility meds or something. She has lost a huge amount of weight in the Dubai photos.

Reactions: 17

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I genuinely think she’s lovely, and behaves in exactly the way someone with her wealth and status should (which is rare). This is also why I think Jay is not the right fit for her. Its clear how in love with him she is, but I worry he’s going to seriously hurt her one day, probably once Bernie is no longer around. Dodgy as they come, is our Jay.

• Sad

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Poor Jay is in charge of nothing in his own life, I doubt he even picks the destinations they jet to. This is his attempt to seem relevant and have some influence because he has none at home.

He’s pretty repugnant too, he can strut around like he’s the man, but he’s bought and paid for.

Alliealoop

You don’t really need to see the actual pictures. They’re him either on a beach, private jet, private jet, private jet or near some truly awful art. Dubai, Los Angeles, Dubai then Gastad for half an hour before jetting off again to Dubai. He just varies in shades of brown and the highlights he gets in his hair.
He seems harmless enough unless you count his carbon footprint which is that of a small country.

• Haha
  • Heart

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
I used to quite like Tamara (I liked her on Tamara's World) and thought she was a lovely mum who clearly dotes on her children. I still think that, but when I see things like Fifi sat on the sofa with two elves in early November it strikes me that she really could do with some structure, some friends, some routine. It seems clear that Tamara's BFF is Petra (and that's fine) because of the ridiculously lavish childhood they shared. Tamara is replicating that for Fifi and Riri, but their life is all about excess. I'm quite sure they'll never have to do a dot of real work but they are going to grow up lacking a real sense of gratitude or an understanding of their own privilege, which I think would ground them a little.

What sort of life is it, chasing the sun, jetting between homes for 'events' - flying in for their pre decorated, catered house for Halloween then leaving again days later to return at Christmas and no doubt leave not long after for Gstaad.

For the first ever time I'm seeing what so many others on this thread have said - that it's a pretty vacuous, empty lifestyle. I'm sure she's doing it because when money is no object why would you not give your kids everything, but she's setting her kids up for a lack of roots in any one place and a sense of distrust for anyone not in the family.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I remember watching her reality show a few years ago and couldn't believe how down to earth she was. Even though she had her assistants etc she came across really well. Her and her sister's taste in men leave a lot to be desired though. What on earth did Petra ever see in James Stunt. He is vile 🤢
She was really lovely in her reality series wasn’t she? I also like the fact that she decided from day 1 with Fifi not to get a nanny and to raise her herself. She said that she grew up being looked after by nannies and I guess she didn’t want that for her kids. Her youngest is looking so adorable in the holiday photos; a proper little pudding 💖

sleepingstandingup

They’re back in the UK again. So they flew from Dubai to London before Halloween so that they could decorate their house, throw a Halloween party, go trick or treating and have a Halloween photo shoot with the same photographer that they always hire. Then they flew back to Dubai to have a week at the Four Seasons, where they always stay, and have a photo shoot with the same photographer they always hire. Now back home again.

Aside from the astronomical environmental waste of jetting back and forth and mindlessly consuming for the sake of it, it all just seems so boring now. All that money and no intellectual curiosity, no desire to see the world except for Dubai, Switzerland, London and LA.

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
I'm sure there's been at least one episode of Tamara going to a large cash and carry to buy toys for disadvantaged children. She talked a lot about how her parents had encouraged her and Petra to do this and it's something she wanted to pass onto her own daughter (only FiFi at that point).

Take what you will but she comes across as quite a sweet, kind person that just happens to be born into wealth. It doesn't seem to be an act hiding anything more sinister 🤷‍♂️

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I know it's not a rave thread, but after her last story I have a lot of respect for Tamara ... influencers take note
Yes me too, I thought it was a lovely gesture. Just hope she gets genuine people who really need a present and not timewasters who don't need any assistance.

Reactions: 16

Anasnake

VIP Member
I unfollowed because I think the constant luxury holiday posts are tone deaf at the moment. I don’t doubt that she’s a nice person and good mum but she’s also seems to be massively out of touch, especially when so many others are being slated for posts about Dubai.

• Heart

MamaD

VIP Member
Yeah, she’s acted really down to earth in lockdown, constantly flying round the world whilst everyone else was stuck at home.
But wouldn’t you do the same? If I had her money, I’d have done one too! Who wants to be locked up at home if they don’t have to?

sleepingstandingup

Ohhhhh my god! Just watched Sam Palmer’s story. He’s a bit dull isn’t he???
He’s an odd mix of incredibly dull and incredibly self important. I also don’t get why they’ve started a podcast. Petra always seemed so private and kept her kids off the internet and now we get podcasts from her and Sam. I guess that after James Stunt, she was looking for a ‘safer’ partner, one that would toe the line. Sam seems like he wouldn’t put a foot wrong for fear of losing the lifestyle. I guess his mate Jay prepped him well...they know which side their bread is buttered on.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
James’ IG is amazing, I’m hooked !
Wow, I’ve just had a look. He’s off his trolley!!! It makes for great reading/viewing though. Slightly bemused by his plan to sue the Ecclestones though, given that his children live with Petra. The money is clearly irrelevant to both parties - will be peanuts to them - but your children growing up knowing that their Dad sued their Mum and Grandfather? That’s not going to end well!!

Jay is a nasty piece of work. The way he zones in on any remotely critical comment and then makes an example of people is vile.
I too used to like them but the way they both (yes, she doesn’t comment the way he does but she doesn’t stop it on her own profile) behave is so nasty.
for what it’s worth, I’m not jealous and I don’t have a problem with people spending loads of money - I like to see it!

Also yes his eyes are too close together!! It took me so long to figure this out but now it’s all I can see.
Agree that Jay is a nasty piece of work. He clearly adores his daughter, but I’m convinced his marriage is all about money and status for him. He gives me the creeps.

PureGegg

I was just coming to post about how amazing Tamara looks. I don't mean the snap back clap trap that the media like to wang on about - she just looks healthy and really happy. Beautiful photos of her and the girls.

Also almost glad to see Jay is still oi oiiiiiiing his way around the world 🤣 least he seems to appreciate he has it good.

• Haha

sleepingstandingup

Yesterday Fifi was visited by elves from elfexpress. Today it’s a visit from the Elf on the Shelf. And it’s only November 10th…

She’s completely doing a disservice to her kids by making their lives entirely about festivities, holidays and consumption. She may think she’s providing everything for them, but it’s all so vapid and empty. I guess it’s time to hop on a plane soon though.