Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no he got kicked off insta. He has a new one now jamesstuntofficial
When did this happen, I was looking at his account last night, this morning no posts showing. I see official james stunt but its private with very few followers.

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow when she was constantly showing photos of her breastfeeding her 19 year old child. She is built like a brick tit house with those square shoulders, always hiding behind Jay and that kid as if it makes her appear thin or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow when she was constantly showing photos of her breastfeeding her 19 year old child. She is built like a brick tit house with those square shoulders, always hiding behind Jay and that kid as if it makes her appear thin or something.
Really?! If she’s built like a brick tit house, there’s no hope for me!! I think she has a gorgeous figure! She hid herself whilst pregnant, but only because she kept it secret from the media, which is fair enough.
As for breast feeding - we all do what is right for us and our children, surely?! It’s a natural process; nothing to hide!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Really?! If she’s built like a brick tit house, there’s no hope for me!! I think she has a gorgeous figure! She hid herself whilst pregnant, but only because she kept it secret from the media, which is fair enough.
As for breast feeding - we all do what is right for us and our children, surely?! It’s a natural process; nothing to hide!
Yeah, she has huge broad shoulders.
this is a gossip forum, where we are all entitled to our own opinions, please don’t be offended by my views and take them as a personal dig at you! 😆 maybe a gossip site isn’t the best place for you?
either way, I respect your opinion, if you strongly disagree, just pass my comments by 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nothing. I have never like or even commented. I'm a quiet observer who watches behind their fingers.
Is it really still there, its not even coming up when I search.
Yep. @Jamesstuntofficial is still there for me

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I did like her but will admit all the holidaying in the pandemic stuff has annoyed me. And I agree she does have broad shoulders. Her figure is ok but not amazing. I feel like she gets off lightly compared to lots of other people who have threads started on them on here. If for example, Mrs Meldrum had broad shoulders and was on holiday long term during a pandemic she would get constant tit about it and it would be mentioned in literally every post about her.

I am a big Tamara fan. As people has previously commented she comes across very down to earth and she clearly loves being a Mum. If I had her money and privileges I too would take my children away to places deemed more safe so good for her

Reactions: 13
I am a big Tamara fan. As people has previously commented she comes across very down to earth and she clearly loves being a Mum. If I had her money and privileges I too would take my children away to places deemed more safe so good for her
Is Dubai actually more safe though? On other threads influencers and celebs are being absolutely crucified for being there (and rightly so, IMO) as it’s cases are very high, it just ‘plays down’ the amount of cases as it’s a country reliant on tourism.

Sure she's got money but I wouldn't want so much wealth and the threat of kidnap and assassination. They've been burgled recently despite having the best security money can buy. Sure she loves her kids but that's a pretty low yardstick to admire someone for as that is surely the default position for any parent. I think she's a bit vapid and doesn't add anything of value to society IMVHO.

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed because I think the constant luxury holiday posts are tone deaf at the moment. I don’t doubt that she’s a nice person and good mum but she’s also seems to be massively out of touch, especially when so many others are being slated for posts about Dubai.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I unfollowed because I think the constant luxury holiday posts are tone deaf at the moment. I don’t doubt that she’s a nice person and good mum but she’s also seems to be massively out of touch, especially when so many others are being slated for posts about Dubai.
ye I agree!! She should probably be a bit more conscious of current global hardship! I’ve been working throughout , haven’t travelled , missing family and still i haven’t posted anything in any way “flash” on my social media because I know times are very tough for so many others , people furloughed etc ... “flash” for my standards being the odd online purchase or takeaway ... how can I be mindful and she can’t?!

Yeah, she has huge broad shoulders.
this is a gossip forum, where we are all entitled to our own opinions, please don’t be offended by my views and take them as a personal dig at you! 😆 maybe a gossip site isn’t the best place for you?
either way, I respect your opinion, if you strongly disagree, just pass my comments by 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’m not at all offended, and certainly didn’t take it personally! I was merely offering a contrasting opinion.

I’m not at all offended, and certainly didn’t take it personally! I was merely offering a contrasting opinion.
You didn't even come across as offended, what an odd response to your comment. Tamara is actually tiny in real life anyway, definitely not built like a brick tit house or whatever. And are we seriously still tearing down other women because of their body shapes and using the word hun? FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You didn't even come across as offended, what an odd response to your comment. Tamara is actually tiny in real life anyway, definitely not built like a brick tit house or whatever. And are we seriously still tearing down other women because of their body shapes and using the word hun? FFS
Thank you ❤

Reactions: 1
What pissed me off is they were in gstaad or however you spell it, during the most of last year, then they popped over to the uk so Jay could go to watch football and then they returned to gstaad. Then it was revealed by her horrible ex BIL that Jay had caught Covid! Then they went to Dubai? Did they all get tested?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.