Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to find james stunt insta but he doesn’t seem to have one?

Maybe not the most popular of opinions but I think Tamara and family are great and just can’t bring myself to hate them 🤣 the flashiness, the tackyness, Petra and James drama.. And little Bernie 😂 bloody love the lot of them
Same!!! I think Tamara is amazing

Reactions: 6
First time poster on here but I follow Tamara on Instagram and watched her programs on telly . I think for the wealth she has she is as down to earth as she can be . And she seems a lovely mum to those 2 girls they literally are her life you can tell . I don’t mind her posting all the holidays etc because let’s be honest we would all do the same given half the chance . And it’s her social media she’s just posting her life I don’t think she does it in a Braggy way . Most of her posts are just of the girls . Her & jay are quite funny together aswell when he was taking the piss out of her hat 😂. I really like them

Reactions: 22
I would but I would fly 1st class on a big plane. Those small ones are more likely to crash
Same! I hate small planes ( never flown private but small planes to go from one island to the other and it was awful, felt every bump going).

Reactions: 4
Speak for yourself.
I wouldn’t either. I feel quite strongly about stability for my children, and although my children are fairly privileged; it’s important to myself and my partner that our children have a very normal childhood.
My kids absolutely love school; where they can be around their peers, I can’t imagine how isolating it is for their children, having no-one to relate to and being unable to relate to anyone else surrounding you in the real world. They’ll grow the same as their mothers, the men in their lives were drawn there for one reason only.
Surely it would be nice to grow up with childhood friends, as you get older you’ll know your friendship was based on more than just finances.
Although we had our own difficulties, like lots in the pandemic, we lost a family member and were forced to work and study from home. I definitely wouldn’t have taken my children across the world, with tutors.
It’s just not the same and I bet if I told my kids we were pulling them from their lives at home to travel and we don’t know when we can come back; they’d not be entirely happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When is there any need. Loaded or not. To have this much over priced tit.
Tbh some see it as an investment or to pass down to child etc. I hve designer bags which I’ve had for 20+ years they have more than doubled in price

They don't seem to be together much. Jay seems to be on holiday constantly with his fellow dregs of Essex society whilst t is at least busy parenting.

Reactions: 7
Nice life he has! What did he do before he struck it lucky?
Driving whilst filming himself on his phone… obviously thinks he’s above the law. He always acts like he’s the bread winner, chatting tit about the “manor”. This guy is a proper cock, and a very small step up from the other toad she was married to.

Reactions: 12
James deleted his insta a good few months back, he was clean off the coke (at the time, don’t know about now) can’t remember exactly but he was speaking a lot of truths and something to do with Bernie’s friend who owns a lot of media in the UK hounding him and making up stories and attacking his gf. He was quite vocal about Petra and how she was purposely not letting him see the kids by constantly travelling, personally I wouldn’t have wanted to drag my kids round the world during a pandemic, I’d be terrified of them catching it! He did say Petra was addicted to Adderal to keep her weight so low. I used to love watching his lives. Come back James 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.