TalkTV & TalkRadio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman Kevin O'Sullivan has on his new show isn't funny.
What's happened to Ally Ross???????

Reactions: 1
Bit of a random guest on James whale and ash, Elon musk's dad ๐Ÿ˜„
Wouldn't be surprised if Elon musk is on the show next week ๐Ÿ˜

Well it has been a few weeks now since the new schedule and I am afraid to say I am listening less and less. Can no longer listen to breakfast as Jeremy Kyle is too shouty. The half hour show at 9.30 with Kev and Alex is completely pointless and I am now finding them more irritating and have picked up on Kev now having quite a few digs at Alex. Julia is OK and I can listen to her. Then 1pm back to Kev and Alex and I just don't get the two people presenting format. 3pm is good with Ian Collins but why only one hour? Vanessa is another whom I have started switching off at 4pm.

I have put the radio on at night to listen to Mike but his show is just not the same. It is far too rushed and too full of other guests rather than the general public. When he does take a call with the general public the poor person gets hardly any time to say anything before Mike says he needs to go.

In my opinion the powers that be at Talk TV have ruined the station.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well it has been a few weeks now since the new schedule and I am afraid to say I am listening less and less. Can no longer listen to breakfast as Jeremy Kyle is too shouty. The half hour show at 9.30 with Kev and Alex is completely pointless and I am now finding them more irritating and have picked up on Kev now having quite a few digs at Alex. Julia is OK and I can listen to her. Then 1pm back to Kev and Alex and I just don't get the two people presenting format. 3pm is good with Ian Collins but why only one hour? Vanessa is another whom I have started switching off at 4pm.

I have put the radio on at night to listen to Mike but his show is just not the same. It is far too rushed and too full of other guests rather than the general public. When he does take a call with the general public the poor person gets hardly any time to say anything before Mike says he needs to go.

But don't fret! In a short while it will be all change again! ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Same here.
No longer listen to breakfast.
Agree, Kyle too shouty and staccato in his delivery.
Can't bear his sidekick.

Used to listen to Kev every day and loved his diverse guests especially Ally Ross. Now I can't find when Ally is on with him because I don't enjoy Kev's new show with Alex so I refuse to keep watching to find out when Ally is on..... IF hes even still on.

Like you I tried listening to Mike's new slot and its changed (not for the better) and as you say feels too rushed.
LOVE Collins but he's not on enough.
Can't be doing with Vanessa - seems smug.

Don't like a lot of the panellists on the Talk.

Usually like Cristo but 5am???? Seriously??????
Kinda still like James Whale but Ash winds me up.

They've ruined it.

• Heart

I mentioned it previously, but they do seem to be copying GB News with the two presenter thing. I noticed the breakfast show is looking very GB News/GMB hybrid.

Reactions: 2
I mentioned it previously, but they do seem to be copying GB News with the two presenter thing. I noticed the breakfast show is looking very GB News/GMB hybrid.
I won't keep saying it because it's boring ... but bring back Roland Rat.

• Haha
Oh FFS I've just switched on to watch Mike Graham and he's not on.
It's Jeremy bloody Kyle SHOUTING.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Wow
Jeremy Kyle isn't a good presenter. Not sure how he managed to weasle his way into more work. Jeremy Kyle show was a bloody shambles.

Alex Phillips is an awful presenter, seems to have eaten a full bag of Haribo prior to going on air.
A full-on assault on the eardrums.

Reactions: 4
Alex Phillips is an awful presenter, seems to have eaten a full bag of Haribo prior to going on air.
A full-on assault on the eardrums.

Why do they need two presenters? It's bad enough when show hosts and their guests talk over each other.
With two presenters, it's even worse!!!!!

Has anyone managed to suss out if Ally Ross still features in any of Kev's shows, please?

His dry Scots wit made me laugh and goodness knows we need a laugh!

Reactions: 4
Why do they need two presenters? It's bad enough when show hosts and their guests talk over each other.
With two presenters, it's even worse!!!!!

Has anyone managed to suss out if Ally Ross still features in any of Kev's shows, please?

His dry Scots wit made me laugh and goodness knows we need a laugh!
I used to enjoy reading Ally's tv column in the newspapers years ago.

• Heart
All I know is, the last time I saw him was on Vanessa's show between about 4:30 and 5. But I don't watch often and just caught him by chance. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.