TalkTV & TalkRadio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame, because I really like Rosie Wright, a very good professional presenter. Sad to see her slumming it with Kyle. I think she must be freelance.

I see Nadine 'Mad' Dorries has a show on at 10am ... when did that happen?!?
Is JHB on holiday? Could be why.

Reactions: 1
Listening to guest Rachel Johnson on with Nadine. Really confusing when I first switched on as she's an LBC presenter. Must be a friend of Nadine's who's standing in for Julia.

I caught Mike Graham last night at 9pm and it started with a self-indulgent 10 minute diatribe about his infamous claim that you can grow concrete. It obviously still gets under his skin. But honestly, who gives a toss? This is what tells me TalkTV might have the plug-pulled even before we have a new thread!

I switched off Alex and Kev just after 1. They had two guests on and the constant talking/shouting over each other was seriously doing my head in, it is just awful.

Felt a bit sorry for Nadine as she was quite nervous and did mention she was very nervous. She made a few fluffs right at the start. I was surprised she had Rachel Johnson on due to Rachel being a presenter on LBC however I think Nadine's love for Boris makes her a friend of Rachel 😂. One of Nadine's topics was "should Boris be back in government" and Rachel did say she didn't know that is what they would be discussing and wouldn't have come on had she known!

Yes Julia is on holiday this week and Nadine did say she would be back tomorrow.

Didn't Nadine have her own show on GBNews a while ago???

I think she did.
Might not have been live though.
So maybe it's the live element she was nervous about.
---
we are over 1000 posts, folks, so ............................

NEW THREAD HERE -

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.