TalkTV & TalkRadio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has happened to Cristo? Not heard him in months.
He's on really early at the weekends. 5am ish
Yes, he does Saturday and Sundays 5am to 7am. He's usually quite unguarded in the first hour, I always get a laugh. I love his stories about his parents. He recently told of being next to Gwyneth Paltrow at a Madonna concert a while back, she got very annoyed with him being loud and drunk, dancing and talking to her 😂 I was interested hearing about his first radio broadcast; he was working at the station in another capacity and was given five minutes notice to go on air when someone didn't show up. He said he was terrible and was upset about all the critcism he received but was told by a veteran broadcaster to not worry about it. He said the broadcaster was friendly at the time but turned out to be incredibly mean and poisonous (or words to that effect). I think he meant Steve Allen, I remember Cristo previously saying he'd turned on him.

Reactions: 1
Yes, he does Saturday and Sundays 5am to 7am. He's usually quite unguarded in the first hour, I always get a laugh. I love his stories about his parents. He recently told of being next to Gwyneth Paltrow at a Madonna concert a while back, she got very annoyed with him being loud and drunk, dancing and talking to her 😂 I was interested hearing about his first radio broadcast; he was working at the station in another capacity and was given five minutes notice to go on air when someone didn't show up. He said he was terrible and was upset about all the critcism he received but was told by a veteran broadcaster to not worry about it. He said the broadcaster was friendly at the time but turned out to be incredibly mean and poisonous (or words to that effect). I think he meant Steve Allen, I remember Cristo previously saying he'd turned on him.
I'd love to know what the beef was between him and Steve.

• Haha
I thought Zora looked all woman and more today.
Purely from a feminist and semiological perspective and stuff though.

• Haha
What's with all the musical chairs at the moment? Folk don't know where they are with the schedule! Can't they just keep people where they are as much as possible...I know that's a big task with GB News always ready to poach and pounce though.. I like the weekend breakfasts with Dr David and Dr Renee...He does jell with her ok..even though it bugs me he calls her "the wife!"..

Reactions: 2
Benedict Spence looks and sounds like the archetypical Tory. Whenever I hear or see him on there you can tell he's a tory. Wouldn't look out of place on The Apprentice show. Has that greasy, untrustworthy, salesman look about him.

Benedict Spence looks and sounds like the archetypical Tory. Whenever I hear or see him on there you can tell he's a tory. Wouldn't look out of place on The Apprentice show. Has that greasy, untrustworthy, salesman look about him.
Looks like a proper little weasel. Like most of these 'commentators' I very much doubt he has any particular conviction other than self-promotion allied with an almost pathological need to be seen on TV. Look at me Daddy!

Probably a good time for Mike. I don't know why he and Kevin don't have their own show tbh.
They used to have 'Saturday Night Talkaway', in addition to 'Mike & Kev' at 9:30am.

I think it is bit of a mistake having Mike at 9pm now. I can see why they've done it though, a heavyweight presenter on after Piers.

What's with all the musical chairs at the moment? Folk don't know where they are with the schedule! Can't they just keep people where they are as much as possible...I know that's a big task with GB News always ready to poach and pounce though.. I like the weekend breakfasts with Dr David and Dr Renee...He does jell with her ok..even though it bugs me he calls her "the wife!"..
The moving around is getting on my nerves.
Switched on for the Kev O'Sulivan show this morning and guess what!???
He's not on.

The moving around is getting on my nerves.
Switched on for the Kev O'Sulivan show this morning and guess what!???
He's not on.
I think you should go down there and give them a piece of your mind Chita.

I think you should go down there and give them a piece of your mind Chita.
It's doing my head in @Ndrangheta

I particularly like Kev's show when he has Ally Ross on. They make me laugh and God knows we need some laughs these days.

After the last bout of musical chairs, Kev had settled into 3pm weekdays with Ally Ross joining him Mon & Fridays at 4pm.
Now Kev's been moved to 1pm weekdays and is paired with Alex Phillips.
I don't know if Ally Ross is still going to join Kev on Mondays and Fridays or not.
So I tried today and no sign of Kev OR Ally.

Wish they'd stop fecking about with the schedules.

I particularly like Kev's show when he has Ally Ross on. They make me laugh and God knows we need some laughs these days.
I rarely tune into TalkTV but I was flicking and Ally was on on Vanessa Feltz (not literally), making a slight dig at Vorderman & Lineker (which I enjoyed). :ROFLMAO:

I rarely tune into TalkTV but I was flicking and Ally was on on Vanessa Feltz (not literally), making a slight dig at Vorderman & Lineker (which I enjoyed). :ROFLMAO:
He's wickedly funny. (My secret crush)
Shame it's the Sun he writes for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.