Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (Geordie Shore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how she swears about the children, your son is not a f**k because he’s asleep! She really is the biggest chav!

Anyone also notice how he’s put a capital letter on Siennahs name in his bio, must of had a read of this thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I hate how she swears about the children, your son is not a f**k because he’s asleep! She really is the biggest chav!

Anyone also notice how he’s put a capital letter on Siennahs name in his bio, must of had a read of this thread 🤣
Well spotted! He defo has! About time too. Note that he's left poor Vogue without a capital V 🤣

They look rough, the pair of them, only difference is they have a bit of money.

Possibly an unpopular opinion but I can't stand Aaron's long greasy hair. He looks so much better with it short, like in his profile pic.

Reactions: 14
They are both scummy looking. I absolutely hate Aaron and the way he shouts in his stories.

Reactions: 4
So if I'm reading this right......they want 55 x £40 which is £2200 for a prize that's worth £1500 at the highest spec- and I doubt it will be the highest either- so they're probably doubling their money if they sell all the tickets!!

Or do the tickets get entered into subsequent raffles as well, otherwise it's a massive rip off!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So if I'm reading this right......they want 55 x £40 which is £2200 for a prize that's worth £1500 at the highest spec- and I doubt it will be the highest either- so they're probably doubling their money if they sell all the tickets!!

Or do the tickets get entered into subsequent raffles as well, otherwise it's a massive rip off!
Wouldn't surprise me. I see a lot of people doing this. Couldn't do it to be kind could they, got to be something in it for them!

Reactions: 3
I thought raffles like that were illegal as they’re meant to be regulated by an official body to make sure no one is being ripped off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Omg check out Aaron’s story 😳 putting your 5 month old kid forward facing in a seat that’s to big for him with the straps leaning against his side (clearly not tight enough) I know we all hate car seat talk but if this was your average joe bloggs we would all be saying the same 😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg check out Aaron’s story 😳 putting your 5 month old kid forward facing in a seat that’s to big for him with the straps leaning against his side (clearly not tight enough) I know we all hate car seat talk but if this was your average joe bloggs we would all be saying the same 😡😡😡
Wean him at 4 months, forward face at 5 months. They are proper chavs

Reactions: 11
For some good reply I imagine. She’s back in, kids names back in Aaron’s bio
She’s probably more of a pathetic parent than him, sorry she allows him to drop sienna when they split just to pick her back up when they are together. He ain’t ever going to be a decent daddy to sienna and as for his own kid love to see a video where they are not mocking his big head by calling him an egg head 😡

Reactions: 5
I think they have been together all this time and it’s just them trying to create drama for the show..

Reactions: 2
I laughed so much watching Aaron’s OG when Talia said that she flew out to where his holiday and then quickly added that she was going anyway. Yeah sure you were love! Stalking him more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.