Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (Geordie Shore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same thing 😭😭 they seem like nice dogs but I wouldn’t trust them with a tiny pup.. also the fact she said Aaron wants to buy me..where is her independence??? Does she not make enough money from these tit ads to buy a dog? 🤯

I mean a sausage dog with those massive pitbulls..😩

Reactions: 5
They are going full chav today with the baby jewellery. And Aaron is the only one holding a mask, does she not own one that doesn’t melt the fat in her face

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Might seem like a bit of a stalker but ffs from what Aaron has just posted you can already see marks around the baby’s wrist from it. If they wanted an accessory they should have bought a doll 😢

Reactions: 4
Honestly disgusting, not even taking it off in the bath. What a way to flash the cash, a gaudy crab leg bracelet to brand your child’s wrists with

I thought it was boxing gloves! Either way, it’s bleeping atrocious
I thought the same! Bloody awful and looks too heavy for his little wrist, not to mention totally unsuitable for a little baby! 😩🙄 Poor little thing!

Reactions: 6
I sometimes wonder if these people hate their kid 🤢 that bracelet is absolutely horrendous. Full on chav today

Reactions: 6
Aaron asking him if he’s happy... he’s actually thinking get this god dam mother bleeping ugly thing off me now

• Haha
That poor little baby. Look how his arm is down because it’s so heavy. My daughter was given a few bracelets for her christening. I put one on and took it straight off when I saw how uncomfortable it looked on her little baby skin. Can they just stop. Argh

Reactions: 5
Why is her near 7 year old still eating from a baby/toddler plate !?
Also why is she shouting at everyone? The poor baby looks confused because he’s filled his nappy and the dog is getting pointed and shouted at

Reactions: 4
Why is her near 7 year old still eating from a baby/toddler plate !?
Also why is she shouting at everyone? The poor baby looks confused because he’s filled his nappy and the dog is getting pointed and shouted at
Content? 🤷‍♀️ Poor baby was being called naughty for being awake late last night as well

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.