Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (Geordie Shore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like something from a Christmas cracker
i watched his story with the sound off and couldn’t work out what it was, had to rewatch and listen to find out it was boxing gloves. The most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen 😂

Reactions: 6
Romeos always moving around, it’s only a matter of time before he hurts his Little face with that stupid, heavy, ugly bracelet..sorry pal, your parents are missing a few brain cells 🤯🤯🤯 they need the endorsement deal for the local jewellers 🤨

Reactions: 8
I thought it was a crab buying him boxing gloves when his dad is useless with his fists 😂

Reactions: 4
2 things, trying to sit up but being weighed down by the worlds ugliest chavy bracelet
And 2 I’d genuinely love to know what job Aaron or talia for that matter have ever had..

Aaron telling people to get a job few slides later he is begging for a company to send him a ps2 controller 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She fed the poor baby CAKE!!!! He’s not even 6 months old, he shouldn’t be eating puréed food let alone CAKE!!! I don’t understand what’s so hard to get about feeding a baby according to their age. Omg

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry why she got to tag the jewellers in every bleeping pic or story ffs we get it your turning your baby into a chav 😡 either that or it was gifted the little beggy Mitchell’s

Reactions: 6
Those ugly massive boots on her little girl, she couldn’t even walk in them but they are designer so who cares 😩

Reactions: 5
That’s Aaron endorsing those kids light projectors 😂😂 God are they desperate for money or what? How desperate can you get 🤔

Reactions: 2
Why is she giving her son gravy??? If she wants to make it less bland play with spices. Not salt .. ! I’m sorry, I would feed my kid bland food everyday over messing up their liver. She really is clueless... she should not be giving advice to other mums like she is an expert. Don’t worry about the NHS’s advice of no salt under the age of two .. just give your kid gravy. (Even if it was the reduced salt version, it still contains salt).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.