Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (Geordie Shore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow him and his girlfriend talia on Instagram.
Constantly Ads
Dull as dishwater.
Didn’t they split up recently?

Reactions: 9
I’ve had to unfollow him and his girlfriend talia on Instagram.
Constantly Ads
Dull as dishwater.
Didn’t they split up recently?
I feel like he’s trying to turn into Conor McGregor with his hair and beard.

I liked him on GS but not so much now, I had to unfollow Talia cause her constant ads are annoying.

Calling their son Romeo 🤢

Reactions: 7
I’ve unfollowed Talia & their home page too. Aaron will be next. Constant shameless crap adds.
The baby was days old and she was touting weight loss guff.

Reactions: 3
I feel like he’s way too good for her. She seems evil and he seems like such a sweet soul.

I feel like he’s way too good for her. She seems evil and he seems like such a sweet soul.
I’ve always thought this too! So glad to hear I’m not alone.

I feel like they are really not well matched at all. I doubt they’ll last.

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow him ages ago when he was in training for his fight and he was promoting those things you add to your water or whatever to help you lose weight. I know a lot of fighters and I know not one of them would use something like that plus there is no way in this world he would have relied on them to help with his weight cut 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Thought il start making a thread. Think they have broken up! No yet confirmed! Looking forward to witnessing the insta drama!

Reactions: 10
Thanks for the thread. What a mess. My money is on them being back together in a few weeks or it turning very nasty. I can’t see either of them agreeing to move out of the house.

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the thread. What a mess. My money is on them being back together in a few weeks or it turning very nasty. I can’t see either of them agreeing to move out of the house.
I thought this, who would actually move out? Lol

They are clearly one of those couples that will break up on Instagram and then get back together 4.5 days later 😂😩

Reactions: 5
I hate myself for following these reality stars but man they bring the drama 😂👌🏻

Reactions: 7
Aaron’s insta story 🙄
I saw that too! So childish. Aaron just seems like he has a lot of baggage. She did everything for him before fights. The fact he ignored siennah on Father’s Day just shows how childish he is!

Reactions: 15
How old are they? They both seem very immature. Sad for the kids if they have broken up. I never liked Aaron on gshore he always seems of full of himself.

Reactions: 13
She seems to do a lot for him, even when the baby was a few days old she was making him Michelin star meals!!

• Sad
He comes across as thick as mince. And they had a nice house & all she could do was go on about wanting to move somewhere bigger! He is like an overgrown child needing constant attention.

• Haha
Exactly she does seem like she does a lot. She breastfeed on demand, then cleans the house, cooks the food. All he does is record terrible ads where he is constantly shouting down the phone.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She seems to do a lot for him, even when the baby was a few days old she was making him Michelin star meals!!
I thought this! When I had a baby, making bloody meals was the last thing on my mind and my husband wouldn't have expected it either!! She did do a lot for him.

Yes, so embarrassing he was trying to get sympathy by posting cryptic quotes. Your partner just had a baby and was still doing everything. It’s not hard to see how the resentment built up. I think he is going to feel the loss of that relationship a lot more than she will. Does anyone know the reason for the first break up?

Never liked either of them, I remember seeing a Facebook post that went viral. Basically talia had done this girls eyelashes (very badly) and I think she wanted them refunding or fixing and talia refused and started talking about her boyfriend was famous and had a big insta following and she would ruin her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.