Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shopgal

He is an absolute moron. It honestly doesn’t matter, if he didn’t want to be with her for life or didn’t want the child he should have used protection. You don’t treat the mother of your newborn baby the way he currently is, regardless of the circumstances. The posts about her looking absolutely hideous and how money provides for a lot are ridiculous. I reckon she’s finally turned around and said said I don’t care about your money, you are lazy and useless. Also changing his bio to remove Siennah and just say proud Daddy to Romeo. Big man, taking it out of a 6 year old. I honestly hope she takes him for half of everything. He needs to grow up. Also kinda agree with the Marnie thing, so funny because I just don’t think she would touch him now.

Reactions: 33

chocdip

VIP Member
The amount of free shit she got for her new baby is disgusting. That Elvie double pump cost over £200 yet she got hers for free- but why? Makes me so mad. Elvie should be donating pumps to charities, not giving them away for free to chavvy celebrities!
Ok I had a baby at 23 weeks he spent 5 months in Nicu over 4 different hospitals. Had 9 operations and came home on oxygen, I contacted elvie asking for a discount on a pump explaining my story they replied 2 months later with No sorry, disgusting company to gift to a woman who will be bottle feeding in a week while my baby who weighed 400 grams relied solely on my breast milk

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

AG12

Wow I just found & read this thread...so a few things I have tea on & can add. Talia was a Geordie Shore fan (and weirdly enough a big Marnie fan) well before meeting Aaron. She 100% went to Spain with the mission of cuffing Aaron, she was enough of a stalker before hand & knew all the right things to say/do. Luckily for her, Aaron was in a huge mood to give a massive "fu*k you" to Marnie at the time - which clearly backfired. This was immediately after GS 15 filming & Marnie said she didn't want to be in a relationship w/ him; also he learnt that Marnie was about to do a reality dating show which i guess he wasn't happy about. So right off the bat I don't think he had the right intentions going into that relationship, especially since a week before he was professing his love for Marnie & wanted to be with her.

Also, there are pictures online of him cheating on Talia like a month after they started dating and we all know he cheated on her again w/ Marnie on S16 of GS...Talia knew all of this and still stayed with him. At that point I could only assume she just wanted to be the trophy girlfriend and looked past it bc of the money.

I just never ever saw any chemistry or love between them on OGs - he didn't look at her that way at all & you could tell he didn't think she was "the one" and was just going through the motions of being in a relationship bcuz it had already gone on that long. And when he spoke about her, it was never about how much he loved her, it was always about what she did for him aka cooking, preping his meals and cleaning...i think he saw her as an employee & eventually a surrogate more than a partner and someone he loved.

I found this out a while ago, but there was an unaired scene in geordie OGs season 1 ep 3 where he filmed w/ James Tinsdale & he was told about the marnie pregnancy news...and apparently he was upset by it (im not sure why it wasnt shown). What did air was the scene directly after that when he went home & was wearing an orange long sleeve shirt..if you look at his face in this scene you can tell he was still off & upset. It's sad to say but I don't think he has ever let go of the whole Marnie thing & I think in a lot of ways he has let it consume him. When they saw each other again for OGs 1 media day, I watched some BTS video/interviews MTV released & if you look closely at him and his body language towards her, its obvious he still has feelings for her. Whereas its clear to me that Marnie doesnt share the same feelings whether she was single or not. She did a IG live a couple months ago & said that she does still speak to Aaron - but i don't think its often or one-on-one, maybe just in a group chat.

I do think Aaron is full of himself, and i think it stems from insecurity. Like i remember when OGs was announced he quoted the article and boasted that its yet another cheque for him - which is so gross imo. And if what ive seen is true, he isn't nearly as wealthy as he claims and owes A LOT more than he has. I think he blew all his GS money and likely blew all his MMA money and is panicking now

part 2

They literally have broken up and gotten back together 100 times so tbh i knew it eventually would be done for good like it is now. And you could tell based on their SM when they had heavy arguments...like i thought they'd broken up again around his bday too. And its clear there has been a rift between her and his family for a long time - his family all unfollowed her and vice versa so who knows what that was even over.

She's staying with his brother and his brothers wife right now and his brothers wife blocked aaron on SM...im not sure if she left on her own or he kicked her out..either way he is most def very immature and she's an absolute twat. It was a toxic relationship from the start and just got worse and worse. Its clear they both resented each other for different reasons

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
The amount of free shit she got for her new baby is disgusting. That Elvie double pump cost over £200 yet she got hers for free- but why? Makes me so mad. Elvie should be donating pumps to charities, not giving them away for free to chavvy celebrities!

Reactions: 22

Rose94

VIP Member
Never liked either of them, I remember seeing a Facebook post that went viral. Basically talia had done this girls eyelashes (very badly) and I think she wanted them refunding or fixing and talia refused and started talking about her boyfriend was famous and had a big insta following and she would ruin her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

archercole

I’m laughing so much at his story 😂 got the catheter taken out her hand... I think you mean cannula.... Catheters usually don’t go in your hand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
I can't believe he's now removed Siennah's name from his bio- this morning it said: "Proud Daddy to Romeo and Siennah...." now it just says Romeo. 😢 I hope he and Talia know what they're doing because he and Siennah always seemed to have a nice relationship. I don't think Talia was for keeps though, she defo babytrapped him though it's plain to see that be adores his son. He must really be done with her now; removing Siennah's name is a big deal. Poor kid.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Chipstiz

Sorry but I get so wound up when people say a girl got pregnant on purpose to trap a man. It literally takes 2 people to make a baby. If he didn't want a baby he could have taken his own precautions or (shock) not had sex with her at all.

Dex

All these cryptic quotes they’re posting make them look like a couple of teenagers. How embarrassing

Megz0

I agree with a lot of stuff on here but not this. Puppy farm? Where? Have any of you ever visited a puppy farm. Report them for what? Taking good care of animals. And someone helped with the birth? So what. Most 1st time breeders get help with the 1st. How do you think we get dogs? They just cooked up in a lab. No you have people who breed dogs. 6k is pretty standard price for a lot of these dogs. And your going on about chavs having these dogs but pretty sure one of you said your mates has one. At 6k a dog your a lot less likely to get dickheads buying one as I don’t know many people who have 6k to blitz on a dog. Do any of you understand how much money and time has gone into that breeding before the pups or even born left alone sold! Yes they do come with papers as do most of them not like these fluffy rats you lot have probably got. They aren’t registered with KC either so good luck with that one. And as for adopt most dogs you can’t adopt if you already have other dogs or children.
Okay Aaron.

• Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
To be fair she should cook and clean given that she’s been living presumably rent free in his nice house along with room for her daughter who isn’t even his

• Wow
  • Angry

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
I found it interesting that she thought buying an infatable hot tub was expensive so she rents one.. Iv never been keen on her & after watching the Geordie ogs I think he’s still got Marnie on his mind all these years later.. it’s all he kept talking about..

Doesn’t seem to be much of a spark between him and talia thought it was interesting they split up when she found out she was pregnant too.. something tells me he didn’t expect to be with her for life.. both seem super stuck up and think their above the rest