Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers (Geordie Shore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talia is an absolute joke. She's now advertising period knickers and not declaring them as an ad. 😡

Reactions: 2
"Look at the difference after just a few weeks in the ketones!" She said in the first picture today. The second one is from 1st August.

I can't see a difference at all- anyone else?
I see no difference either. I remember a few months ago she was doing an ad for some weight loss thing and did a before and after with two weeks difference, only issue was the bedding was the same, same hair, same outfit, pillows were all in the same position, same thing on TV, everything on the bedside table was in the exact same place, she’d quiet clearly just breathed in 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see no difference either. I remember a few months ago she was doing an ad for some weight loss thing and did a before and after with two weeks difference, only issue was the bedding was the same, same hair, same outfit, pillows were all in the same position, same thing on TV, everything on the bedside table was in the exact same place, she’d quiet clearly just breathed in 😭
She doesn't even try- she's so monotonous and insincere. She will literally flog anything- and those period knickers show just how low she will go for money.

Reactions: 2
Weans Romeo at 4 months. Lies him down in a chair while he’s eating. Uses the sleep witch so she can charge non z-listers £500 to tell them to let their kids cry to sleep.

Calls anyone who mentions it mum police. Sorry people are upset by your dangerous practices in the public eye

She is recording the video so her lips aren’t in the shot. Hilarious!!! What a mess. The poor boy!

She is so dumb that girl, clearly not the bleeping angle your lying your 4 month old son down to eat oh and while your at it, stop recording siennah all the time in just her underwear ffs most of your stories consist of this. Poor Romeo getting ragged around a bit today 😢

She is so dumb that girl, clearly not the bleeping angle your lying your 4 month old son down to eat oh and while your at it, stop recording siennah all the time in just her underwear ffs most of your stories consist of this. Poor Romeo getting ragged around a bit today 😢
😂😂 it’s the angle and also her kitchen sides are on a bleeping tilt as well!

Reactions: 3
The angle of the camera 😂😂 She is such an airhead, her true colours come out when people call her out on her posts.. no doubt she will be back to playing mother/girlfriend of the year on Geordie OG’s .. 😴

😂😂 it’s the angle and also her kitchen sides are on a bleeping tilt as well!

Reactions: 3
The angle of the camera 😂😂 She is such an airhead, her true colours come out when people call her out on her posts.. no doubt she will be back to playing mother/girlfriend of the year on Geordie OG’s .. 😴
Of course, forgetting that she’s been dragging her kids around various friends couches for a few months and filming her daughter in the bath

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She is provoking the mum police for a story line. Her come back being “that’s how I am supposed to feed him” is a stupid retort. Humans don’t eat lying down. Also the way she was poking him was like she was on drugs. Calling a six year old a cow bag also disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.