Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #6 Baby daddy doesn’t give a toss and baby mummy just really needs a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe they had her DAD stay with little Oakley so they could be at home together. My dad would tell me to duck off and that my son needed a parent !! I posted on here not long ago praising talia but she has lost all my respect now as for Aaron the sooner he checks himself into a room with 4 padded walls the better.

Reactions: 21
Why leave her dad with him? Like why can’t Aaron be up there and her dad be home with her? Helping with the kids?! So dose that mean she’s not seeing him today? She dose my nut
Aaron obviously isn't capable the bleeping pathetic excuse of a Dad. He clearly can't cope with any sort of life's little stresses never mind this. Embarrassment as parents, it's so bad for their children to be in this mess. They are both self obsessed, selfish pigs

Reactions: 9
Pregnant again by Christmas next year I'm calling it now. She will do ANYTHING to keep him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have just caught up and I also can’t believe her dad is staying with him. My son has Down syndrome and has spent SO much time in hospital unwell with respiratory infections & also from birth as he was prem. either me or my husband have been there every night. We’ve spent weeks not seeing each other accept in passing because that’s life! We have other kids at home too!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe if we say on here aaron why are you staying with your child? He might do it….. jokes Nahh he won’t he can’t even be with 2 of his kids he calls her back from there sick child to look after the kids! 😂😂 there life is an absolutely joke! She looked absolutely vile with her massive square teeth!! And like duck will Aaron get her pregnant again!! He will be worried it will be disabled again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
didn’t Talia say Aaron is going back to ‘training’ soon? His boxing career is going no where so why waste time when he needs to be with his partner and kids! What does he expect Talia to do with the other kids if Oakley is in hospital or needs to be rushed into hospital?! Think it’s time he rethinks his ‘career’ and be close to home

Reactions: 7
Awww cute the Aaron and his kids on FaceTime and look no little girl?! As always! But she added a photo so it’s alright 😂😂😂 absolutely embarrassing can defo tell who there favs are!!

Reactions: 4
Eurgh Aaron’s story. No wonder the poor baby’s unsettled he’s been with strangers for the last 3 nights probably wondering where the hell his mummy is 🙈😩

Reactions: 11
No way talia will get pregnant again I bet Aaron’s too worried about the next having issues like Oakley 😢

Reactions: 12
Judging by his story then it’s exactly what I said, he doesn’t stop over much as he’s someone who moans about how much sleep he’s had, and how tired he is. The baby whinged all night apparently, well he will, because he’s poorly!

Reactions: 13
I wonder what ward they are on. They’d have looked at us in disgust if we didn’t get up for the night feeds whilst on the surgical ward🤣

Reactions: 4
He’s a terrible human being, imagine thinking about yourself when your baby is clearly having a very tough time.

He also looks like he’s been coloured in by one of the toddlers - whoever told him those tattoos look good was clearly taking the piss.

Reactions: 5
The first thing he does on his stories is rant about being tired! Well of course you’re going to be tired when your newborn has went through surgery! What do you bleeping expect Aaron ?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.