Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #6 Baby daddy doesn’t give a toss and baby mummy just really needs a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone give a summary of what she said? I can’t watch It so don’t know what was said x
They just discussed who would be at the reunion and who would they not want to see etc. Marnie, charlotte, holly and Sophie all agreed it would be nice to see Aaron and they really like him bla bla. Marnie then said they never ended on bad terms and it has never been hostile etc and she then went on to say the only person she has the issue with is Talia. Aaron then met up with Scotty T where he said it would be awkward for Talia. At the end Aaron then tells Talia they have been invited to the reunion and Talia says they should go and that there will be drama. She said Gshore is Aarons thing and it will be awkward because they are his mates he has history with.

Reactions: 3
They just discussed who would be at the reunion and who would they not want to see etc. Marnie, charlotte, holly and Sophie all agreed it would be nice to see Aaron and they really like him bla bla. Marnie then said they never ended on bad terms and it has never been hostile etc and she then went on to say the only person she has the issue with is Talia. Aaron then met up with Scotty T where he said it would be awkward for Talia. At the end Aaron then tells Talia they have been invited to the reunion and Talia says they should go and that there will be drama. She said Gshore is Aarons thing and it will be awkward because they are his mates he has history with.
Wow how awkward. Did Marnie say what her issues were with Talia? It’s funny as I remember when Sophie met Talia and Talia said she didn’t have an issue with Marnie when Sophie brought her up. She clearly does

Reactions: 6
Wow how awkward. Did Marnie say what her issues were with Talia? It’s funny as I remember when Sophie met Talia and Talia said she didn’t have an issue with Marnie when Sophie brought her up. She clearly does
She didn’t specify but it was made quite clear they were all ok with Aaron. I’d say Talia did Marnie a favour, imagine being stuck with him by choice🤣Off topic but I’d love to know why Holly dislikes Chloe so much. Holly comes across really bitter.

Reactions: 8
Funny how marnie actually invited her to the bbq but now they don’t like eachother!!! 😂😂 marnie done a good job getting away from him!!!

Reactions: 3
She didn’t specify but it was made quite clear they were all ok with Aaron. I’d say Talia did Marnie a favour, imagine being stuck with him by choice🤣Off topic but I’d love to know why Holly dislikes Chloe so much. Holly comes across really bitter.
As far as I've heard Holly doesn't like Chloe because Holly's all gym and natural weight loss and chloe pushes unrealistic weight loss supplements/ways for ad money on insta.

First post on this thread and it's them two I comment on 🙈

Reactions: 5
Oh god! Talia looks so so bad! My god she looks like such a scummy chav also love the fact she always brags about being on telly and she and Aaron didn’t post anything last night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As far as I've heard Holly doesn't like Chloe because Holly's all gym and natural weight loss and chloe pushes unrealistic weight loss supplements/ways for ad money on insta.

That’s what was said on reunion last night but Sophie said she thinks it’s something else but Holly won’t say. She has a bit of a cheek tho when she her self re branded her self as fitness but half her body is surgically enhanced. Holly has defo sold a load of shite before🤣

Reactions: 12
That’s what was said on reunion last night but Sophie said she thinks it’s something else but Holly won’t say. She has a bit of a cheek tho when she her self re branded her self as fitness but half her body is surgically enhanced. Holly has defo sold a load of shite before🤣
I must have missed them say that, it's been about for ages that Holly blocked chloe cause of the ads so I just assumed that this holier than thou Mrs whatever wouldn't be above doing that for that reason. Even though she totally has a cheek 😂

Talia did look a bit rough didn't she I was a bit surprised when I saw her even though I don't know why.

Reactions: 4
Funny how marnie actually invited her to the bbq but now they don’t like eachother!!! 😂😂 marnie done a good job getting away from him!!!
For sure. Casey is a wet wipe but I’d pick him any day over Aaron. As far as I’m aware he’s a present dad and seems to do a lot for Marnie. Don’t blame Talia if she’s bitter she played herself hard 🤣

Not Holly acting like she got her body from just the gym and hard work 💀

Reactions: 16

Didnt holly admit that it was something to do with Chloe getting off with Kyle behind Hollys back?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I must have missed them say that, it's been about for ages that Holly blocked chloe cause of the ads so I just assumed that this holier than thou Mrs whatever wouldn't be above doing that for that reason. Even though she totally has a cheek 😂

Talia did look a bit rough didn't she I was a bit surprised when I saw her even though I don't know why.
did you see her chewing her hands at the end? What the hell

did you see her chewing her hands at the end? What the hell
She will not be happy with how she was shown on there. Plus it definitely showed that she'd had fillers throughout her pregnancy for sure.

Just had a look at her profile and missed this Reel, screen shot these from it.
We know Oakley has a name Talia, maybe you could start calling him by it.

Love his wee sleepsuit, hope he's recovering from his op.

Reactions: 1
She will not be happy with how she was shown on there. Plus it definitely showed that she'd had fillers throughout her pregnancy for sure.

We know Oakley has a name Talia, maybe you could start calling him by it.

Love his wee sleepsuit, hope he's recovering from his op.
She probably didn’t mention it being on cause she knew she looked a clip

Reactions: 1
Why is none of his family involved considering they are probably from newcastle where they are? Its sad really its only her family that live miles away offer to help

Reactions: 9
Judging by people stories Aaron wasn’t in any of the reunion promo etc so I wonder if he even attended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.