Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #6 Baby daddy doesn’t give a toss and baby mummy just really needs a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You see in this comment she expects to be in a while, obviously a lot of things can’t be detected until birth but with posting that was she expecting something?
I remember seeing this and I’m sure she done a few stories saying she would be in for a while. Her story last night didn’t add up as she’s saying they cleared her and said everything was ok (or something similar) yet in the scan she did upload you kinda can tell with the eyes and surely the hands alone would have been picked up?
I haven’t seen the photo of him that was accidentally uploaded however I’d say he’s a lovely baby and they shouldn’t hide him for vanity.

Reactions: 4
He looks like he’s on hi-flo. Looks similar to when my little girl was in the Nicu and she was (very) slowly being weaned to have less help breathing.
Also, as if Maddox middle name is Charlie. Named after Aaron’s fave ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He looks like he’s on hi-flo. Looks similar to when my little girl was in the Nicu and she was (very) slowly being weaned to have less help breathing.
Also, as if Maddox middle name is Charlie. Named after Aaron’s fave ❄
Lmao that is hilarious but unfortunately it’s Talia’s dads name.. did u know he’s a ex footballer as talia loves to brag about!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There she goes again “the baby” FS!!! Does my tits in so she does! Use his fukn name. Talia and her big horrible lips that look like a baboons arse! She looks bogin!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cant believe her dad is staying at the hospital another night, one of my kids has been in and out of hospital and if I didn't stay then my husband would, yes it's sad you can't be a family unit but you can make up for that once the child is home, do they seriously need to be together when their baby is in hospital, he needs his mum or dad there

Reactions: 19
I cant believe her dad is staying at the hospital another night, one of my kids has been in and out of hospital and if I didn't stay then my husband would, yes it's sad you can't be a family unit but you can make up for that once the child is home, do they seriously need to be together when their baby is in hospital, he needs his mum or dad there
I can’t get my head around it to be honest! I just feel so sad for Oakley, leaving him on his own with no parent with him is just something I couldn’t comprehend.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
going by the videos she’s uploaded, he has a nasal cannula on- so has oxygen going up his nose not through his neck via a trachy, if he had a trachy the oxygen would be attached there. He’s also attached to a wet/ humidified circuit rather than a ventilator
You are correct he’s attached to high flow oxygen through the machine this is usually done in 5l and then weened down so common in babies after surgery he 100% doesn’t have a trach

Reactions: 2
You see in this comment she expects to be in a while, obviously a lot of things can’t be detected until birth but with posting that was she expecting something?
I think that’s because she thought he was going to be oh so prem (aka 3 weeks early weighing the high end of 5lb and staying in an extra 4 days) like she did with tiny “prem” Maddox

Reactions: 2
Why leave her dad with him? Like why can’t Aaron be up there and her dad be home with her? Helping with the kids?! So dose that mean she’s not seeing him today? She dose my nut

Reactions: 17
Marnie on gshore reunion saying she doesn’t have an issue with Aaron she has one with Talia🤣I’d love to hear the stuff she says about Marnie you can tell she absolutely hates her guts🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Marnie on gshore reunion saying she doesn’t have an issue with Aaron she has one with Talia🤣I’d love to hear the stuff she says about Marnie you can tell she absolutely hates her guts🤣
When was this on? How can u tell she hates her guts? She’s probably jealous, nothing worse than your guy being totally mad over an ex when they were together, and he’s not like that with her.

Reactions: 6
When was this on? How can u tell she hates her guts? She’s probably jealous, nothing worse than your guy being totally mad over an ex when they were together, and he’s not like that with her.
it started 10pm live MTV. Hard to feel sorry for her when she lay down and had 3 kids with him🤣🤷🏼‍♀️Talia is vile the way she speaks to people I just get the vibe she will be hung up hating Marnie

Reactions: 9
it started 10pm live MTV. Hard to feel sorry for her when she lay down and had 3 kids with him🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
Aw cheers, I will catch up with that. Why do u reckon Marnie has a problem with Talia? (Well apart from the obvious and her being an attention seeking twunt) Aaron was mad about Marnie, guessing that’s why Talia isn’t a fan of Marnie.

Reactions: 3
Aw cheers, I will catch up with that. Why do u reckon Marnie has a problem with Talia? (Well apart from the obvious and her being an attention seeking twunt) Aaron was mad about Marnie, guessing that’s why Talia isn’t a fan of Marnie.
I won’t spoil it for you but Marnie states her issues at the start x

The clip of the pair of them on the reunion man😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Will get back to you once I watch 😃 hopefully I can get it on catch up!
you should be able to, next episode is Tuesday. At the start everyone discusses who they don’t want to see and Marnies was Talia but they all said they missed Aaron. T & A have a small segment at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.