Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #6 Baby daddy doesn’t give a toss and baby mummy just really needs a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did they not pick up on his head shape in the scans ????? I know they can’t detect everything but surely that was obvious?
Thought the same they measure every single part of the baby. You would 100% know the head is twice as long as it should be. The amount of scans she must have had as well. Someone has messed up some where, but then if they had of known they would have terminated no doubht.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thought the same they measure every single part of the baby. You would 100% know the head is twice as long as it should be. The amount of scans she must have had as well. Someone has messed up some where, but then if they had of known they would have terminated no doubht.
Someone said in a earlier thread… she’s might’ve knowing… wasn’t she always at the appointments on her own whinging about the waiting times?!
And hasn’t told Aaron cos he’d prob run a mile… the same way he ran a week after he was born!

Reactions: 10
She did do an Instagram story and she said they had scans and 2 MRI’s because they suspected something was wrong but then they said all was fine and she got discharged! Can’t really believe it because I was under fetal medicine my last pregnancy and had numerous scans and mri and they saw the issues on every single one

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe any word she says. She’s going to try and blame the hospital but it’s clear from the scans something was wrong. Like someone says they measure the head and it’s clear it was different. She’s not even said whether she had a natural or c section? She kept harping on about wanting a v bac so did she get one? She’s got time to go home and shag Aaron and get Botox/fillers and post numerous ads but can’t clarify anything on her poorly baby only hints every now and again and most of it contradictory. She doesn’t know a lie from the truth now and it’s showing. Oh and what happened to the urgent house move 🤔

Reactions: 9
I was with the same fetal medical team for identical twins and although didn’t have a great experience in the nicu there I find it almost impossible to believe that fetal medicine would have just discharged them they scan for the sake of scanning it’s a very long wait though sometimes I was waiting 2 hours because they were so behind and that was pre covid
They definitely seem to get some preferential treatment in that hospital I’ve been in for a few night with my little girl for an operation and with rsv and if I’d of asked for a grandparent to take over and stay over night I work have been told where to go by the nurses!!! It’s always the ones that shout them loudest and can imagine they are very very difficult to deal with

Reactions: 4
All those names, not one Charles in there and he's known as Charlie?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wasn't Charles Ray from Chucky 🤣 how many bloody names does her dad need ? i guess greediness runs in the family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god he was born on the same day as my ex!! How old is talia? I have a son who’s 26 but no grandkids yet thank god lol makes me feel old haha

Reactions: 1
I feel for Oakley, with two ignorant chavs for parents he's not going to have the best start in life. On a separate note, have you seen how many bleeping names her dad's got 😂
What the actual duck 😂 I forget my one middle name at the best of times

My friend said she seen them this morning at metro centre with all 3 boys, no sign the girl though!

• Wow
My friend said she seen them this morning at metro centre with all 3 boys, no sign the girl though!
Did she have the hood pulled right over oakleys face? The girls been palmed off on one of her mates I bet she don’t want her seeing him too much incase she lets slip what’s wrong with him to her friends. That’s how I see it 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s all cloak and dagger

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.