Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #6 Baby daddy doesn’t give a toss and baby mummy just really needs a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she keeps hiding him away, He will grow up thinking he should be ashamed of who he is. And If someone in the big bad world is cruel to him, he will think that’s ok, or deserved. She’s bleeping him up in these early vulnerable days. He doesn’t deserve to have a mother who is clearly embarrassed and ashamed 😭

Reactions: 10
Absolutely disgusting that she referred oakleys emergency surgery next weeks as a bleeping joke.
I think the reason she is upset is that Aaron is back training and he has only announced his fight so this will be a set back for him as he will have to stop and mind the kids

Reactions: 6
Is she a pisstake using aitchs ‘my g’ which is about him celebrating his sister and she’s covering that baby up and pretending it’s for his own good whilst parading her other children like show ponies

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My god!!!! Hiding his face with a broken heart? Are you that ashamed of him?! Honestly a broken heart! If you don’t want him on social media keep him off it completely!!!! That is absolutely disgusting

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry did she really say PUT HIM DOWN before correcting it to put him to sleep 😴 that is NOT a mistake that most parents would make

Reactions: 11
In all honesty I’ve never came across a parent so brazenly being like this towards their sick child and all in front of thousands of followers! Telling everyone on stories how she manages to hide him with hoods and blankets. Using him for ads but blurring his face and covering him up, only showing parts of him she deems okay.

You never hear concern for Oakley, or love and genuine emotion, she just seems inconvenienced and cold. It’s so uncomfortable to watch now!!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.