Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #6 Baby daddy doesn’t give a toss and baby mummy just really needs a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 3
Recap from previous thread -

•Talia was “discharged” from fetal medicine during her final weeks of pregnancy
•Gave birth to baby boy Oakley Bleu around 24th august however have not shown his face due to keeping him “safe and protected” because of trolls
•Speculation of Oakley having apert syndrome due to the glimpses we’ve saw of him (webbed fingers, large forehead area, low ears)
•Also speculation from a mutual friend that Oakley is also blind (unconfirmed)
•Aaron stated Oakley is to have several surgery’s for the next few years although didn’t state what for and why.
•Talia posting different snippets each day of the baby, when tattlers discussed certain problems Oakley could have - talia would then post pictures to “confirm” this (his ear, feet, mouth) etc.
•Talia removed Aaron from her Instagram bio and both unfollowed each other for a few days. During this time they were both posting quotes directed at each other.
•Aaron had deleted a post from his Instagram of him talia and baby Oakley leaving
•Speculation that they had split while Talia’s mum came up to visit. Talia posted several stories about moving back home, needing removal vans and going house shopping. She also ranted about “evil people”
•Talia’s mum went back home and suddenly talia and Aaron are happy families again!
•Talia posting ADs for hair products, while having baby Oakley lying on the floor as she sprays hairspray and other products, while he is having a feed. A tattler also noticed talia had oakleys bottle pushed against her stomach for his feed!
•A day after this Oakley is rushed for emergency surgery due to breathing difficulties (coincidence?)
•Talia posted more snippets of baby Oakley while contradicting herself saying she wants to “keep him safe”
•Talia been answering questions about Oakley, one person asked what she does in public and she admitted pulling his hood down so nobody can see him!!! (I think that’s more being ashamed than protecting him, talia!)
•talia and Aaron posting dm’s they get from “trolls” Aaron even went as far to post one persons home address but then quickly deleted this.
•Talia got her lips redone by her friend Tanya less than a few weeks after giving birth - prior
•Talia’s dad has came up to visit - although he’s going straight to the hospital to stay with Oakley while talia goes home to wash her hair and do more ads!

pictures from previous thread for reference.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Recap from previous thread -

•Talia was “discharged” from fetal medicine during her final weeks of pregnancy
•Gave birth to baby boy Oakley Bleu around 24th august however have not shown his face due to keeping him “safe and protected” because of trolls
•Speculation of Oakley having apert syndrome due to the glimpses we’ve saw of him (webbed fingers, large forehead area, low ears)
•Also speculation from a mutual friend that Oakley is also blind (unconfirmed)
•Aaron stated Oakley is to have several surgery’s for the next few years although didn’t state what for and why.
•Talia posting different snippets each day of the baby, when tattlers discussed certain problems Oakley could have - talia would then post pictures to “confirm” this (his ear, feet, mouth) etc.
•Talia removed Aaron from her Instagram bio and both unfollowed each other for a few days. During this time they were both posting quotes directed at each other.
•Aaron had deleted a post from his Instagram of him talia and baby Oakley leaving
•Speculation that they had split while Talia’s mum came up to visit. Talia posted several stories about moving back home, needing removal vans and going house shopping. She also ranted about “evil people”
•Talia’s mum went back home and suddenly talia and Aaron are happy families again!
•Talia posting ADs for hair products, while having baby Oakley lying on the floor as she sprays hairspray and other products, while he is having a feed. A tattler also noticed talia had oakleys bottle pushed against her stomach for his feed!
•A day after this Oakley is rushed for emergency surgery due to breathing difficulties (coincidence?)
•Talia posted more snippets of baby Oakley while contradicting herself saying she wants to “keep him safe”
•Talia been answering questions about Oakley, one person asked what she does in public and she admitted pulling his hood down so nobody can see him!!! (I think that’s more being ashamed than protecting him, talia!)
•talia and Aaron posting dm’s they get from “trolls” Aaron even went as far to post one persons home address but then quickly deleted this.
•Talia got her lips redone by her friend Tanya less than a few weeks after giving birth - prior
•Talia’s dad has came up to visit - although he’s going straight to the hospital to stay with Oakley while talia goes home to wash her hair and do more ads!

pictures from previous thread for reference.
Great recap 😊

Reactions: 4
So she has made her dad stay at the hospital so her and Aaron can go out for breakfast together after they've dropped all the kids off at childcare 🙄 I know this situation is going to be a strain on their relationship but honestly I can't understand why that's what they would decide to do.

Why can't Aaron seem to stay over? Complete assumption on my behalf but does anyone else think he's been abusive to staff before and he's now not allowed to overnight at the hospital?

Reactions: 18
So she has made her dad stay at the hospital so her and Aaron can go out for breakfast together after they've dropped all the kids off at childcare 🙄 I know this situation is going to be a strain on their relationship but honestly I can't understand why that's what they would decide to do.

Why can't Aaron seem to stay over? Complete assumption on my behalf but does anyone else think he's been abusive to staff before and he's now not allowed to overnight at the hospital?
Because Aaron is a manipulative twit who will be telling her that their relationship is struggling and he feels like she’s not got time for him blah blah.
id say he doesn’t stop over as they only usually allow one at a time, but could also imagine him being a complete fool about needing his sleep! On a side note, I couldn’t stop looking at her uneven lips 👄

Reactions: 11
Do we reckon that Oakley had a tracheostomy? She mentioned in her video that she needed training on suction. That's usually on a trach isn't it? Someone correct me if I'm wrong

where do you people come up with these ideas???

Reactions: 16
Do we reckon that Oakley had a tracheostomy? She mentioned in her video that she needed training on suction. That's usually on a trach isn't it? Someone correct me if I'm wrong
I'd say he's more likely intubated as he's recently had surgery. It's not uncommon, especially for little babes who need extra support. On her latest reel, there looks to be a ventilator humidifier.

Reactions: 2
It wouldn't surprise me if Aaron had kicked off, he's prone to displays of bad temper.

However I think it's more likely that he refuses to do it, and leaves Talia either to do it all, or find a replacement (so far, her mum and dad). The lack of a 3rd blue heart on his insta (which he's on all day long, it would take seconds to add) unfortunately speaks volumes about how he feels about his youngest child :(

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I'd say he's more likely intubated as he's recently had surgery. It's not uncommon, especially for little babes who need extra support. On her latest reel, there looks to be a ventilator humidifier.
Yeah you might be right. He can't go home intubated though can he and they typically wouldn't teach you to suction unless it's something you need to do at home.
I had to be taught to tube fed and other things before my daughter came home from the hospital.
Also in my experience if your child is intubated they're on intensive care and you can't stay the night. My daughter was intubated and we couldn't spend the night with her on picu.

It looks like he's on a normal ward with the pull down bed.

Yeah you might be right. He can't go home intubated though can he and they typically wouldn't teach you to suction unless it's something you need to do at home.
I had to be taught to tube fed and other things before my daughter came home from the hospital.
Also in my experience if your child is intubated they're on intensive care and you can't stay the night. My daughter was intubated and we couldn't spend the night with her on picu.

In my local trust, parents can stay the night on PICU. That's usually if they're in cubicle isolation and not the main bay. I guess it's at the department's discretion.
I don't religiously follow them so I missed what she said about suctioning. You're right - they would need to learn that for someone with a tracheostomy and not just vented in PICU. I can't imagine Aaron being signed off competent in emergency trache changes and daily tapes!

My son (8) was recently in hospital for 2 weeks, he need several surgeries after he had a fall, I also have a 1 y/o, his Dad and I weren't even allowed on the ward at the same time and were swopping every night. It was awful and we missed being a family unit but I never would have expected my parents or his parents to stay with our child whilst we swanned around at home. We didn't even have a bed, we slept on a chair!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
my son was ventilated at the same hospital they are at. if he was ventilated he would be in PICU, they are on a ward, the pull down beds are only on the wards. you cant aleep in PICU, i think trachy, at first i did think the same as what my son had. he had narrowed airways & they stretched his airways. but he didnt need a tube down his throat to go home with or anything

He is on the wards you go to after surgery. Most likely ward 8-11. Aaron and talia will both be allowed there through the day and one is allowed to stay over night but they let you stay as long as you want and swap the over night parent x

going by the videos she’s uploaded, he has a nasal cannula on- so has oxygen going up his nose not through his neck via a trachy, if he had a trachy the oxygen would be attached there. He’s also attached to a wet/ humidified circuit rather than a ventilator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.