Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust1

VIP Member
I’ve requested for the comment to be deleted, my sister uses my account and knows Aaron and his family quite well, there’s a lot that’s went on and she really despises them.
Whilst I’d personally not accuse anyone of that, my sister had her opinion based on his temper she says
interesting way to deflect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 65

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Clearly not normal eyes hence why she shows the corner but even from that you can see the issues she's such a beggy bitch
This is a pretty ignorant comment ‘clearly not a normal eye’. Who says what’s ‘normal’ and what’s not. I have a child with additional needs and if someone said that something about her wasnt ‘normal’ it would really fuck me off. Maybe educate yourself a little bit.
Talia & Aaron are twats, but it’s comments like that that prove why keeping his face away from social media Because of comments is the right choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Wtf does he need a man shed for?? He is obviously not into DIY etc. Why not have a big play bit for the kids? Bet they'd love an outdoor Wendy house type thing, but no Princess Aaron gets what he wants as per.
I feel so sorry for those poor doggies 😔. That kennel is teeny. They have obviously got rid of Vogue, probably cuz she couldn't make them more money. I pray she went to a better home. They are just awful people.
It also really annoys me when people comment on her posts saying 'supermum', 'don't know how you cope' 😒 There are thousands of mums out there doing it. She chose to have them, so she should be looking after them. She isn't doing anything different to 99% of us other mums. We just don't constantly go on about it and post our lives on sm. It's so obvious they fell out so he didn't go to the hospital appt for Oakley, they both need to grow up. He doesn't deserve those kids.
He needs the shed so he can do coke and wank over GS clips of Marnie

• Haha
Reactions: 52

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Wtf! He’s probably whacked him one or something… wouldn’t be surprised if social services are on their case now!
You absolutely cannot accuse someone of doing such an awful thing and I can’t believe you’ve just suggested that, I don’t care if anyone disagrees with me but what an awful thing to accuse someone of doing! We all don’t like them as people but to say something like that🙄 have you ever been around a baby with tubes? It’s so easy to accidentally snag them or catch them on something and you would do some pretty bad damage to a newborn babies face if you “whacked them one” hard enough to pull a tube out their nose

• Heart
Reactions: 50

digestivebiccies

Aaron is 35 years old!!! 35!!! And he removes stuff from his bio whenever they’ve had an argument it’s sooo embarrassing🤣🤣 I used to do that when I was like 14 it’s cringe as fuck. Why don’t they ever keep it private like a normal couple? it would save the embarrassment each week when everyone knows they’ll be back together acting like nothing happened. Clowns the both of them

• Heart
Reactions: 50

stardust1

VIP Member
On a serious note if Aaron wanted more sleep why not use some form of contraception? Babies wether ill or not keep you awake at night what did they expect?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I honestly think they were under the impression that after an operation or 2 he would be fine.

Not that he will need multiple complex surgeries. Skull distractors, at risk for hydrocephalus, maybe even needing a shunt in his brain. If Oakleys eyes protrude he may even need stitches to partially close his eyelids to prevent his eyes from popping out of socket when he cries. She is going to need more support than Aaron.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I honestly think it would be so much better to explain to her followers what Oakleys diagnosis is now…she would have a lot of people reach out, people telling their stories and people that just understand. When my little girl was born extremely prem and in the Nicu, I used to stand and read the stories of past prems that were now (at the time) 2,3,4 years old and it gave me so much hope! As the saying goes ‘your story will become someone else’s survival guide’. I think she needs that right now. My daughter is now that child on the board in the Nicu that people read to help them through their bad times, that there is hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

kingseven

VIP Member
I’ve been really trying to not judge her given the enormity of what she is trying to come to terms with but seeing Oakley being used as an ad for Fendi baby wear whilst concealing his physical appearance made me feel sad for him.

• Angry
  • Sad

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
I know, she was in a room with lots of children, some severely disabled, a boy that looked like he had a similar syndrome to what we think Oakley has, 2 children including mine attached to sats monitors like Oakley and so many more kids with health issues yet she even felt the need to hide him away in a room where everyone was going through similar situations. So so sad

• Sad
  • Angry