Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of people follow his story but I can’t fathom how she can even be bothered or care enough to update social media right now and to make a dig at the doctors she really must be a bit nuts up there as social media is clearly front priority over anything else, when did it become the norm to have this much access into a stranger (a small child) life because the mother dishes it all over socials, it absolutely makes me sick.

Really hope he recovers soon❤

Reactions: 28
I know a lot of people follow his story but I can’t fathom how she can even be bothered or care enough to update social media right now and to make a dig at the doctors she really must be a bit nuts up there as social media is clearly front priority over anything else, when did it become the norm to have this much access into a stranger (a small child) life because the mother dishes it all over socials, it absolutely makes me sick.

Really hope he recovers soon❤
I agree with you on this one. Robbing him of his privacy and dignity 😔 it feels so wrong knowing all this about that poor little boy

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Poor little Oakley 💔 praying for him! Really hope those two can see what is really important here!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
if for some reason she has stopped aaron being there like told the hospital hes abusive or doesnt feel safe near him etc.. is there any court order he can get quickly to be allowed there now because of oakleys deterioration? when talias not there or even supervised etc? not that its needed but knowing what shes like
she wouldn’t be able to ban him unless she had a court order he will have as much PR as her.

Reactions: 9
I only really lurk here now but I’ve just seen her stories. Poor Oakley, really hope he’s better soon.

Talia if you’re reading here, you and we, know you didn’t know something was wrong. It was more likely that Tanya or the nurses and doctors noticed something wasn’t right. You don’t care about that boy. You care about the engagement that Oakley brings you. He deserves more than you.

That little boy is so lucky to have Tanya around him. She looks like she genuinely cares about him.

Aaron, I really hope you are there. Not that you’re much better than Talia but Oakley needs both of you right now.

Posting your thirsty selfies while your son is lying helpless in a hospital bed, making it all about you, Talia, you are a vile bleep. I hope Oakley fucks you off when he is older because he deserves more than a hollow eyed bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Time to digest but most importantly time to repost all her pals posts about Oakley!

Her priorities are so fucked up! get off your phone! Shouldn't be using your phone in PICU anyway!

Reactions: 26
You know I was sat here thinking this morning about when Oakley was born and she hid him for ages but we all managed to work out it was Aperts from a snippet of a message she had sent or been sent. This in itself is sickening because why should strangers on an internet forum actually be able to guess what syndrome her child has.
She repulses me because it’s never ever been about Oakley, she had those boys so close she just kept getting pregnant and it’s clear she hasn’t a maternal bone in her body.
She’s is vile from the inside out she doesn’t care about that baby she just loves the attention.
she is bitter and disgusting and that poor baby deserves to be with someone who actually cares for him.
Remember the spraying of hair spray over him when he was new born. The leaving his SATS until it was critical, the selfies outside the hospital and ambulance.
She has got to be one of the most disgusting human beings ever to grace this earth and her family enable it.
another generation of childhood trauma right there.
And don’t think this is just about Talia, Aaron chose to have those kids and he is just as bleeping useless.
my third baby was still born and I’d give anything to have her here and then you’ve got this woman who posts thirst traps for any unsuspecting male to contact her whilst her baby is fighting for his life.
TALIA OATWAY YOU ARE NO MOTHER YOURE A FIRST CLASS bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Bit far to say a mother would love her son being severely unwell
It’s extremely sad but where this cretin is concerned, it’s very true. She thoroughly enjoyed her free time when he was hospitalised for months on end, barely visiting him, flouncing off for nights out and filler appts and hair appts and she only accepted him coming home when she had other people in place 12 hours a day to care for him so she still has all her free time. It’s heartbreaking!

Reactions: 22
Is her page gone? I just typed her in on anon insta viewer thing and it says her profile isn't there anymore

Re-posting peoples posts and still following accounts on Insta last night (including a 4 star hotel at the docks in Liverpool.. has she begged a freebie?)
This would be the last thing on my mind… but then again this is Jodie!! 🤬

Praying for little Oakley ❤ hope he’s on the mend soon 🤞

Reactions: 16
Why are her mates n that posting like he's gonna die?? Am I missing something? I know he's really unwell but is it just an attention thing?

Reactions: 12
Why are her mates n that posting like he's gonna die?? Am I missing something? I know he's really unwell but is it just an attention thing?
I thought this too, I’m bad at wording things so I thought better of commenting at first but I agree with you. I mean I get he’s not in a great position right now but from what she has posted it doesn’t sound to me like it’s a life/death situation? Do her friends know more and she’s actually not over sharing this aspect? Or is it the attention they’re all looking for?

I thought this too, I’m bad at wording things so I thought better of commenting at first but I agree with you. I mean I get he’s not in a great position right now but from what she has posted it doesn’t sound to me like it’s a life/death situation? Do her friends know more and she’s actually not over sharing this aspect? Or is it the attention they’re all looking for?
Literally felt like a cow saying that but I just don't get it. If that was my friends little boy there's no way I would be posting a story about it. I would simply message privately as its a private matter. And all this "I've shut off from people messaging me etc" well doesn't stop her sharing their posts on insta cause that's all she wants is online attention.

Reactions: 20
Poor Oakley hope he’s okay. Aaron is giving me the rage, posting scamming videos in insta as if nothings a bother 😡

Reactions: 13
Literally felt like a cow saying that but I just don't get it. If that was my friends little boy there's no way I would be posting a story about it. I would simply message privately as its a private matter. And all this "I've shut off from people messaging me etc" well doesn't stop her sharing their posts on insta cause that's all she wants is online attention.
You’re not a cow, it’s how she’s portraying it all, of course it’s gonna make people think it’s touch and go! You’re bang right, whichever scenario it is it’s wrong on so many levels! I know sepsis can be really bad but as long as they’ve caught it and got him on whatever meds he needs surely he’ll be okay now? I’ve no idea tbh and I don’t wanna speak out of turn but yeah, if he’s not dying, she’s making people think he could be by posting all this stuff and that’s wrong! If he is dying, get the duck off insta!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.