Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done that for the dramatics. You watch she will post an ad for her next story
Compketely agree she has done it for engagement so her chinions message her. Shes a disgrace posing like that in hospital. I hope people are clicking onto the fact that shes a tit mam anf an ugly little slag who only cares about attention of random men and instagram

Reactions: 9
She does this all the time! She’ll delete her stories there will be radio silence then she’ll come back on moaning about something and the ads will start! Just like last year!

Reactions: 3
I like Aaron and have stuck up for him on the rare times I comment on the thread but can’t help but realise that he always seems to make a drama or have an insta rant just before surgery and I’m now thinking he might do this on purpose to be ‘banned’ from going, then he doesn’t have the guilt of not being there because he can justify it by her saying he’s not aloud etc. I don’t know, I might be reaching when I say that. But it’s weird. Yes you don’t have to post your kids Aaron, but when you’ve got ‘the sun newspaper’ slagging you off for not being there last year for surgery, wouldn’t you just post a little something to show some proof. Even just to spite your ex which he seems to love to do! It’s a bit strange? And also, why has her mum got the kids and not Aaron? Like come on! If he’s not with Oakley he should be with the boys. It doesn’t make sense!

Reactions: 22
Oh poor, poor Oakley has taken a turn and is sedated 💔

Trust your mother's instincts... you don't have any. You've been busy eye bleeping yourself talia

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Poor Oakley in picu and intubated 🩵

She will love that as your not aloud to sleep there

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That’s extremely serious for poor little Oakley so heartbreaking for the poor little fella and all he’s going through 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope Aaron is there both parents need to be present at a time like this !!!

Reactions: 25
Hang in there little boy. I feel so so sorry for Oakley. I really hope he’s okay and he improves. I’m sure the hospital were monitoring him closely. We’ll be thinking of you Oakley ❤

• Heart
if for some reason she has stopped aaron being there like told the hospital hes abusive or doesnt feel safe near him etc.. is there any court order he can get quickly to be allowed there now because of oakleys deterioration? when talias not there or even supervised etc? not that its needed but knowing what shes like

Reactions: 9
Poor Oakley 💙 Hope he has a settled night and his body has a much needed rest bless him

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My heart broke for that little boy reading that update 💔 I hope both Mammy and Daddy are there with their little man holding his hand while he rests

Reactions: 13
Really don't understand why people are fuming aaron isn't posting anything. He doesnt have too, the last thing on my mind would be social media if my young child was in hospital. But I also wouldn't judge anyone who chose too because its probably easier for talia to write a short message than to text all the people who will probably be checking in.

Hope to god the little lads ok 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh little Oakley.
why has she deleted all her moaning on from this morning? Take it she didn’t mention she felt things were right then 🙄always the victim the stupid useless twunt

"I've been saying for days he's not right". Oh duck off Jodie, slamming the nurses and doctors AGAIN. She's an utterly horrible human

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I honestly have no words. I've finally caught up and am disgusted how both have been on the lead up to O's surgery. I'm blocked but looking at the posts on here poor little O has took a turn. I honestly hope they can put differences aside and be there for their little boy.

Reactions: 4
I really hope Oakley starts to feel better really soon. My heart breaks for that little boy. If this doesn't make those 2 put their differences aside then I don't know what will. It just needs to be mummy and daddy now, although Oakley would probably prefer to have Tanya with him seeing as she cares for him more than his donors

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There are just no words. Feel so sad for Oakley and I know all of us on here will be heartbroken he’s taken a turn and is so poorly. Keeping everything crossed for him that he gets better asap😔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.