Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pre recorded for when my son is suffering the most 🤬 also what is that tongue sticking out thing ?? Is it suppose to mean something or just look stupid ??

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
And the ads have started for Jodie too😂 absolute scum the both of them, most normal people take some time off work when their little ones are poorly you 2👍🏼 maybe take a leaf out of their book, not like you’s can’t afford it😡

Reactions: 17
I've really struggled, I'm seeing this psychologist, she's helping ME ME ME ME
Go duck yourself you cretin

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Comes on to talk about Oakley surgery, spends the first few mins talking about how hard it is for her! So self absorbed. Sounds like Oakley had a really tough time. Thank god Tanya was there to sit with him whilst they stitched him back up seeing as his own mother couldn’t do it

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Ummmm what kinda of mother walks out while her son is in pain and needs her more than ever coz she can’t handle it what a pussy !!! I don’t know any mother that would do that !! you stay and just be there how sad for Oakley it’s heartbreaking

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She knows people will be checking in to see if there’s any updates on Oakley, so she’s used that time to get an ad in. crappy behaviour.

So she abandoned Oakley again because she couldn’t cope?! Selfish bleep. That poor little boy is suffering and she can’t shove her own tit to one side for once.

Makeup on and hair done no doubt for her big Instagram sympathy post.

Everyone’s sympathy is going to Oakley because he’s in pain. All parents hate seeing their kids suffering but she’s next level. It’s really all about her, how she feels, how she’s affected by it all.

Reactions: 23
How can she be all glammed up? When my kid was in hospital makeup and doing my hair was the last thing I was thinking of, I didn't even leave him to go clean my teeth

Reactions: 22
Can’t communicate with your friends and family to update them on how Oakley is and having to get your mate to do it, and having to see a psychologist because it’s SO HARD FOR YOU but plenty time to fanny about posting stupid quotes on your Instagram. Grade A head.

Reactions: 24
Ummm ummm ummm ummm this has been the worst for me I've really struggled ummm ummm ffs jodie if you were at the hospital we would have hourly updates it's clear you've used it as a little city break with your mate and just popped in for insta pics

Reactions: 13
Did she actually say that she couldn't stay with him because she couldn't handle his pain and suffering? That's your main job as a parent, to be there with your child no matter what.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I was born to be a mother ..apart from when he’s in pain and needs me the most then I’ll let my mate step in ffs if it wasn’t so tragic it would be funny !!
---
It wouldn’t be so bad if she was saying I had to let his dad take over while I had a moment to compose myself but he seems to be a no show so left to the mate/babysitter/general dogs body to step up and be a parent !!! Disgusting all of them !!!

Reactions: 25
If we all took a shot everytime she says umm we would all be dead !! . I can't believe she is that crappy she walked out and left him I'm sorry how can she even call herself a mother it's beyond !! 😔 poor Oakley 😢

Reactions: 10
I always think she can’t shock me and then she spouts how hard this surgery has been for her and how she’s not coping
Yet she’s sat there with a face full of makeup, stupid hair clips and her tits hanging out
I’m so so sad for Oakley

Reactions: 27
That poor baby. I was almost in tears listening to everything that he has had going on since surgery. My goodness. He's too small to be having to deal with all of that 💔💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think tanya needs a pay rise for the amount she does for Oakley. Oakley will remember the person that was there for him when he's in pain. I hate anything medical yet I've sucked it up numerous times cos my child needed me, and once he was sorted and his dad was there I would take myself to the toilet to 💩 cos it always turns my stomach 🤣

Reactions: 19
It makes you wonder whether if any other the children were in pain, or needed comfort after surgery, would she just walk out on them too 🤔

Reactions: 12
Comes on to talk about Oakley surgery, spends the first few mins talking about how hard it is for her! So self absorbed. Sounds like Oakley had a really tough time. Thank god Tanya was there to sit with him whilst they stitched him back up seeing as his own mother couldn’t do it
Is that not the whole point of being a parent, doing things that you have to do to help and support your child? How everyone thinks this one is mother of the year I’ll never know 😞

Reactions: 16
Not a fan of either of them, but if she can't be there whilst he's having tests and things done, she should let his dad be. I don't think Aaron would back away from that. And who would have thought we'd be saying thank goodness for Tanya!!

All my thoughts and prayers are with that beautiful boy

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.