Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see she’s just in her bubble this time, locking herself away. No sexy time this admission then 🤬
---
I always think she can’t shock me and then she spouts how hard this surgery has been for her and how she’s not coping
Yet she’s sat there with a face full of makeup, stupid hair clips and her tits hanging out
I’m so so sad for Oakley
Don’t forget the chav hoops and the big cross!!!

Reactions: 4
Not a fan of either of them, but if she can't be there whilst he's having tests and things done, she should let his dad be. I don't think Aaron would back away from that. And who would have thought we'd be saying thank goodness for Tanya!!

All my thoughts and prayers are with that beautiful boy
Oakley won't really have a clue who Aaron is. He's probably been more absent in his short life than he has been present. I am pleased Tanya is there for that poor boy and he will get more comfort from her than he will from Talia and Aaron.

Reactions: 14
Regardless of his current relationship with Jodie as his father Aaron should be there for his son.

Not Oakleys godmother/nurse/friend of his mother.

They’re both piece of tit parents who don’t deserve that sweet boy.

Reactions: 14
Wonder why her Facebook says still in a relationship with Aaron

She last updated her status 4 days ago so not like it’s an old account
---
Ermmmmm guys!! Look at the date
What the actual?!!!
she’s even got an A in her bio… before the kids initials
---
Just had a peep… seems it’s a fake profile, along with his

Reactions: 8
What the actual?!!!
she’s even got an A in her bio… before the kids initials
And he’s got Talia in his! I 100% think they are still sleeping together and then they have these toxic arguments all over social media and then probably in bed again within a few days
There isn’t even an excuse I can think of because one of them would of had to accept the relationship tag from the other

Reactions: 6
Wonder why her Facebook says still in a relationship with Aaron

She last updated her status 4 days ago so not like it’s an old account
---
Ermmmmm guys!! Look at the date
I was nosey so had a look - there's 2 profiles - other one is plugging the shite podcast she has forgotten about this one has comments from what seems to be a fake Aaron profile

Reactions: 3
It looks like someone’s made fake profiles for all the Geordie shore lot… from mid April 🤔
I’ve so far came across one for Gaz, Chloe and that Aaron one!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It looks like someone’s made fake profiles for all the Geordie shore lot… from mid April 🤔
I’ve so far came across one for Gaz, Chloe and that Aaron one!
It’s such ofd behaviour I’ve just looked and they are commenting on pics of her and the kids from the Aaron account saying best mum to our boys. Surely that would scare anyone that these weirdos are using pictures of your children for god knows what! Yet she’s posting pictures to thousands and thousands

Reactions: 7
I think Aaron is at hospital as otherwise he would have the older 2 boys surely 🤔 I think he's just not posting about it cause he said he wouldn't be posting about the hospital or anything. I really hope he is there anyway 🙏 maybe he gets the night shifts as she needs her 'beauty sleep' 🙈😅 and to do all her make up before she returns in the morning 🤣

Reactions: 5
9 influencers charged for advertising unauthorised financial investments, hopefully Aaron is next

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As if!!! 🤮
Can’t tell if that’s a selfie from beside Oakleys bed or at the hotel but how could you even think about eye bleeping yourself man!
This is absolutely disgusting in a face full of glam her son is laying in a hospital bed and all she can think of is eye bleeping herself and making it all about her she's bleeping vile I dislike her so much !!! Imagine that being your egg donor glad the kids actually got the glorified baby sitters because they probably give the kids so much more love than that thing ever could she should of been sterilised !

Reactions: 11
I find all these "influencer" types that call themselves mumma, mama bear etc and in her case calling her son King...so cringe and juvenile. It's like something kids would do not fully grown adults.

Aaron should definitely be investigated for those dodgy raffles and now this even dodgier financial scheme he's pushing.

Reactions: 18
My son is so poorly …I’m so worried ..I’m struggling to cope …but here have a sultry bedtime shot that I probably took about 5 times to make sure I got it just right …because this is how us ‘born to be mothers’ roll ! Sick individual she is I can’t think of any mother I know including myself that would think of doing this while our children were laid in a hospital bed ! She is clearly not normal !!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I think Aaron is at hospital as otherwise he would have the older 2 boys surely 🤔 I think he's just not posting about it cause he said he wouldn't be posting about the hospital or anything. I really hope he is there anyway 🙏 maybe he gets the night shifts as she needs her 'beauty sleep' 🙈😅 and to do all her make up before she returns in the morning 🤣
Talia’s mum has the 2 boys

How’s she still eye bleeping herself on insta in the middle of the night ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️ you wouldn’t even be thinking about updating insta in this situation surely

Reactions: 10
She disgusts me
Leaving him because she would get in a state!!

Ive known parents be there whilst drs drilled into their child’s shinbone was totally horrific but they didn’t leave child’s side

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.