Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haven't posted here in a while but was just thinking.... could aaron and talias dad ever have had an argument or anything? maybe words were said and and aaron wont cross him and that's why talias dad always comes to the hospital and is there all the time because she knows aaron wont show up when hes there? just a thought 🤔
Not sure, but it has legs! I actually think Aaron has been there today though! Talia was posting this morning and now this eve pics of O etc… what stopped her all day? Cos we know it wasn’t for his privacy…. I reckon it’s cos Aaron went for a while! Either that, or she had a back alley appointment with someone’s husband 🫠

Reactions: 8
She needs to educate herself on what what "awareness" means, cause I still know jack tit about Aperts.

Reactions: 23
I don't normally pay attention to her grid posts after the video/TT she posted with her tongue but someone mentioned last night about her engagement and using O.
Holy God her engagement/likes when it's her or the other kids is shockingly low compared to when she posts O.
She is the type you would imagine to leave their toddler going around with a soaking wet nappy on and not arsed changing them
That photo today of his poor swollen eyes was awful and just pops it up like it's not going to be triggering to some people
Totally gone off Aaron after his outbursts, it was embarrassing to watch and he does himself no favours and clearly doesn't take much for him to fall off the wagon

Reactions: 10
I think it's really sad that she posted a pic of Oakley, he's so vulnerable and the world doesn't need to see him like that. It's all for attention. She says she's "raising awareness" of aperts syndrome, but she's not actually posted anything educational. She hasn't taught me anything about Aperts. If she wants to raise awareness she'd be better posting links to informative websites. Not pictures of her son in his most vulnerable time. Fair enough taking photos for private reflection, but the world doesn't need to see that poor little boy after major surgery. He needs privacy.

Reactions: 18
Mother of the year spending her time searching for and posting moronic quotes on insta instead of comforting her poorly baby. I can’t watch this tit anymore she has no shame

• Sad
Reactions: 21
He most likely had them scheduled to post on particular days. He could've set them last week 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
He most likely had them scheduled to post on particular days. He could've set them last week 🤷‍♀️
Even still… IF they were scheduled… they’ve still been scheduled to a date/time he’ll know his engagement is high with people wanting to know how Oakley is doing or if he even went!!

Reactions: 7
I think I missed the bit about her paying her dad can someone fill me in?

found it wow as if she paid her dad to watch him in hospital and even worse he took the money can’t get my head around that wtf haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's actually making me so angry and teary eyed at her exposing him in such a vulnerable state where he has not consented. All to get her scummy self likes and attention.
Worst excuse of a Mum in the world.

Reactions: 7
It's actually making me so angry and teary eyed at her exposing him in such a vulnerable state where he has not consented. All to get her scummy self likes and attention.
Worst excuse of a Mum in the world.

Same it’s not even like she’s even raising any kind of awareness for it nothing she ever say about aperts syndrome is informative.
---
It also breaks my heart that they can’t just get on for the sake of Oakley so they can both be comforting him in his times of need. Imagine being that toxic that it’s impossible for a sick baby to have both his parents with him after a major surgery. It honestly baffles me even after all this time they can’t put there differences aside for there sick child. They will still be at it in 5 years them two unfortunately it’s who they are as people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Please can we stop blindly defending Aaron, even if they are scheduled he knew the week Oakleys surgery was going to be! If we criticise Talia for something and then Aaron does the same why would we not criticise him too🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Remember when she had a cosmetic boob enhancement not long ago and she went quiet during that time …

Jodie why didn’t you post photos during recovery ?

Why didn’t you upload a photo of yourself straight out of the theatre for the world to see?

WHY THE F ARE YOU UPLOADING PHOTOS OF O DURING THE MOST VULNERABLE TIME OF HIS LIFE ?!!!

You’re not a mother, Jodie. You’re a disgrace.

Reactions: 36
Remember when she had a cosmetic boob enhancement not long ago and she went quiet during that time …

Jodie why didn’t you post photos during recovery ?

Why didn’t you upload a photo of yourself straight out of the theatre for the world to see?

WHY THE F ARE YOU UPLOADING PHOTOS OF O DURING THE MOST VULNERABLE TIME OF HIS LIFE ?!!!

You’re not a mother, Jodie. You’re a disgrace.
That is actually a very good point

Reactions: 2
Jodie cares about no one but herself. She uses the pictures of Oakley under the guise of “raising awareness” but it’s shocking to take away his privacy. Come on Jodie, why can’t we have pictures of you after boob surgery? Didn’t feel like it hey. I feel for her kids. None of them stand a chance.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.