Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m tearing up at the photo of Oakley on her story, why oh why does she have to post him when he’s so poorly😭💔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m tearing up at the photo of Oakley on her story, why oh why does she have to post him when he’s so poorly😭💔
Sent shivers all over my body that poor boy being exposed online like that is heartbreaking

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Spreading awareness…what by taking pictures of him at his very worst???? And when have you ever given that kid your full attention ?? Even when you have the camera on him you’re still looking at yourself !! God I hope karma comes back and kicks you right up the arse you selfish poor excuse of a mother 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 15
Vile vile heartless cow. I so wish Oakley had parents who prioritised and loved him.

Reactions: 9
Why aren’t her parents holding her accountable. If I asked my dad to care for my poorly baby after a surgery so I could dick around in an apartment or meet men he’d rightly tell me to duck right off and be responsible as a mother. Does she just surround herself with ‘yes’ people. She isn’t acting as a mother to that poorly little boy, breaks my heart. These photos should never be in public put your phone down and concentrate on comforting him. Surely Tanya sees how wrong it is, if she was my friend I’d have to say something and walk away.

Reactions: 20
We all know you live for tattle talia- STOP TAKING PHOTOS OF YOUR POORLY INFANT, HE CANNOT CONSENT!!!!! How would she like it if someone rammed a phone in her face while she was post op and put up one of her in such a vulnerable state? She’d be kicking off and have it taken down in seconds. bleeping monster.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why aren’t her parents holding her accountable. If I asked my dad to care for my poorly baby after a surgery so I could dick around in an apartment or meet men he’d rightly tell me to duck right off and be responsible as a mother. Does she just surround herself with ‘yes’ people. She isn’t acting as a mother to that poorly little boy, breaks my heart. These photos should never be in public put your phone down and concentrate on comforting him. Surely Tanya sees how wrong it is, if she was my friend I’d have to say something and walk away.
Me too, I lost a friend because I told her the way she was treating her child wasn't right and I didn't agree with it. Rather lose a friend than sit there and watch a child suffer, as that makes you as bad as them if you say nothing

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That picture she put up solidifies what I thought to be honest. That she's not been with him all day AGAIN. She's proved yet again she's happy to upload pictures in his most vulnerable state so would of done so earlier of she was actually present with him all day. She's probably been being bummed in the local hotel again or fucked off out for food and drinks in the sun.

• Haha
Her dad wont say no if she is paying him, family of enablers

Reactions: 9
Actually vile jodie !!! Imagine you just had a facial surgery and in absolutely agony and some stranger is posting you online in that state for some likes and yes I said stranger because that's what you are to him hope Tanya's been given him lots of comfort unlike the egg donor and her father who's a complete stranger to him only sees him if there's a surgery so the egg donor can avoid Oakley at all costs

Reactions: 11
Jodie is a vile human. She’s not raising any awareness. She could raise awareness without taking pictures of her vulnerable son after he’s had major surgery. She’s a totally, selfish human. Oakley would be better off without her.

Reactions: 11
Now I’m just waiting for her to post all the “exclusive” photos of him on her awful blog😭💔

• Sad
What surgery has Oakley had and what does it do for him? Is it to help him with his breathing or feeding? I don't follow either of them on IG.
He's such a gorgeous baby, I don't think either of them appreciate him at all...or any of their kids in fact.

Reactions: 3
haven't posted here in a while but was just thinking.... could aaron and talias dad ever have had an argument or anything? maybe words were said and and aaron wont cross him and that's why talias dad always comes to the hospital and is there all the time because she knows aaron wont show up when hes there? just a thought 🤔

Reactions: 6
What surgery has Oakley had and what does it do for him? Is it to help him with his breathing or feeding? I don't follow either of them on IG.
He's such a gorgeous baby, I don't think either of them appreciate him at all...or any of their kids in fact.
I'm sure they said it was a forehead op to allow room for his brain and that he will look different afterwards.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.