Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She disgusts me
Leaving him because she would get in a state!!

Ive known parents be there whilst drs drilled into their child’s shinbone was totally horrific but they didn’t leave child’s side
My little girl had a hernia op when she was around 8 months and i made her dad stay with her while they put her to sleep as i was scared and looking back i feel so guilty. If anything happened now i’d be by her side even if i was in hysterics.

tit parents the both of them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My little girl had a hernia op when she was around 8 months and i made her dad stay with her while they put her to sleep as i was scared and looking back i feel so guilty. If anything happened now i’d be by her side even if i was in hysterics.

tit parents the both of them
Her daddy was there so that really does make a difference
---
“5 red bulls…. For looking after the child you usually do”
Poor triangle head must be a bit of a shock to the system
Stuck in hospital and not swaning about getting hair and nails done

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s actually admitted leaving other people to comfort her son because it’s too much for her. No one wants to see their child suffering but leaving him is inexcusable. But now Oakley probably thinks Tanya is his mum. I’ve never known anyone get so much state funding for a child who although is disabled, I’ve seen much worse.

No doubt a face full of makeup again. No doubt a tiny vest with no bra.

Reactions: 20
I bet the nurses slag her off behind her back. So many times when i’ve been placed near the nurses station with my child I’ve over heard them gossip about the parents that never turn up.

Reactions: 19
Wonder why her Facebook says still in a relationship with Aaron

She last updated her status 4 days ago so not like it’s an old account
---
Ermmmmm guys!! Look at the date
Since 24th of May 2024.... are they predicting the future? 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And AGAIN it proves to me it's the first night she stayed with O since he's been in because its the only time shes quiet when shes hiding away living her best life! As soon as she stays she has to prove it like staying 1 night out of 6 is something to be proud of! As much as we've all taken the piss out of Tanya I'm so glad he has her because that poor boy has NOBODY except her does he! If anything Aaron should be thankful for her. And although she gets paid for it you can see she genuinely cares for him. You can see it in her eyes and her whole persona when with him. He's on day 6 bless him and if it wasn't for Tanya he'd have been lying alone each and every night.
Egg donor your nothing but a skank who doesn't deserve the little you have from that beautiful little boy. Same goes for Aaron! I don't care what anyone says he could try harder regardless!

Reactions: 21
I think when Jodie says she just shuts down and goes into her own little world it’s more like she’s off out living it up whilst her son is in pain. For all the negatives about the butcher, she does seem to care for Oakley.

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion- History is repeating itself, O’s parents only ever think of themselves

Reactions: 28
I feel so helpless so I’m just going to eye duck myself in the camera to make me feel better !!! I honestly have no words ..well no nice ones anyway!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Resharing ads while her engagement will be through the roof!!! That’ll be why we’ve had 3 eye fuckin selfies in the past 12 hours to ‘everyone look at me’.
Absolute scum! Doesn’t deserve any ‘Mum’ title

Reactions: 7
Hope little Oakley is okay can’t imagine how that little boy must be feeling… And talia ‘a mothers gut is always right’ babes you left him for hours with a 70% oxygen shame your ‘mothers gut’ wasn’t working then eh

glad he’s got Tanya and the doctors Jodie couldn’t mind a goldfish

Reactions: 16
God bless him 😩
‘A mothers Instinct’ sorry duck off!!! I imagine she’s very hard work and demanding the 10% she’s actually there at the hospital.
Remember the last time when she was saying she was doing the stuff better than they are meant to, then joking on saying she was waiting for her nurse lanyard and clock!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Not a fan of either of them, but if she can't be there whilst he's having tests and things done, she should let his dad be. I don't think Aaron would back away from that. And who would have thought we'd be saying thank goodness for Tanya!!

All my thoughts and prayers are with that beautiful boy
I am in no way a fan of Talia but at least she's showed up in some capacity (probably just for the social media content to be fair) but Aaron is nowhere to be bloody seen. Even if she stopped him being in the room he should still be in the vicinity of the hospital if he gave a crap or at the very least a family member there. No doubt he'll come out with some sort of sob story or excuse in a week or two. He needs to get himself help and get sober instead of going tit for tat with her and then trying to spin things to get everyone on his side again.
Poor little Oakley this emergency surgery does not sound good. So much suffering for such a precious little boy 😥

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.