Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed something I can’t see any photos? Apart from the one with Tanya feeding him

Reactions: 1
She is hanging on and going to do a post with a pic saying something along these lines. " my king has done it again. 11 hour operation , i am beyond proud of you oaks. Thank you for all supporting me. I am raising awareness for aperts syndrome, so showing these pics will help other families, blah blah" she is not showing them to raise awareness, she is doing it for likes and money and she knows it. Only posts she gets decent likes on are oakleys. Raising awareness for aperts does not mean exploiting your child and showing him in vunerable positions. It is for her to speak about it, like she was meant to in her 40k blog. She uses oakley. He thinks tanya is his mam, thats why she is comforting him because all talia needs oakley for is instagram so she can get more ads. Its plain to see. I mean paying her dad to watch him at the last operation so she cud get done up the arse. She couldnt give a duck about him. If she did she would give up the carers and actually want to parent him and give him love, she doesnt want him, but wants the credit for him. Hes an invonvenience to her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel absolutely gutted for Oakley that she’s posting pictures all over sm after a massive surgery.
Does she ever stop and think about when he’s older and his entire childhood and details of his additional needs have been shared with over 400k strangers
Shite mum through and through, like others said if that was my baby going through that I wouldn’t even think to go on Instagram

Reactions: 21
She’s a joke. No amount of posting other people saying you’re a great mum makes it so.

Reactions: 16
This is not going to end well for Tanya.
I work with a woman who we will call Anne. Anne’s childhood bestie is a functional junkie. A few years ago junkie had a baby girl she couldn’t give two shits about so Anne stepped up and provided the bulk of the childcare. Fast forward a few years, junkie knows Anne is super attached to the girl so she just uses her as a childminding cashpoint. Junkie is very abusive whenever Anne pushes back because she knows that she will take it in order to see the child she has raised.
Reminds me of poor Tanya, she’s going to let Jodie walk all over her for years so she can be with the baby she’s raising.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I feel absolutely gutted for Oakley that she’s posting pictures all over sm after a massive surgery.
Does she ever stop and think about when he’s older and his entire childhood and details of his additional needs have been shared with over 400k strangers
Shite mum through and through, like others said if that was my baby going through that I wouldn’t even think to go on Instagram
I can't believe instagram has even crossed her mind, actually really sadly I can because shes so self absorbed and will do anything for the likes. My eldest had an operation to correct a squint last year so basic, run of the mill short hour long op and I was in bits the whole day. Social media didn't even cross my mind. I did take a couple pictures of her but that was to send to her dad who was at home with the 3 younger ones also worried sick. Never would that go any where near the internet, I wouldn't even have sent them to my best friend or extended family. It's so unfair putting them out to the world in such a vulnerable state.

Reactions: 14
Can’t lie if it was me I’d probably take a few photos just to keep for myself and to show my baby when they were older but I would NEVER post my child so vulnerable for thousands of people to see, I think it’s really exploitative and down right disgusting😢 cuddle your child Talia, hold him close and tell him how brave he is and how much you love him, put your phone down and be present and help him recover with love! The last thing he needs is a camera shoved in his face😭 poor, poor little boy💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's disgusting she's a poor excuse of a egg donor !! Perhaps Tanya should take him full time because jodie doesn't want him!! But she'd never do that because he's her cash cow !

Reactions: 11
Jodie is unusually quiet, normally post-surgery she's on the gram making the most of her higher engagement, so I really, really hope little Oakley is as alright as he can be 💙 Such a sweet wee boy

Reactions: 4
Probably not with him that's why. Bet she's in her bikinis enjoying the sun whilst her mates sat with him!

Reactions: 15
She's such a scummy witch isn't she! Does anyone think Aaron is there? Because if he's not either he's just as bad
I personally don't think he is no. No he don't have to prove anything to anyone to make it known he's there however he's always said this about having the 2 boys too! Yet every single time he has them he makes a point to make it know he does have them either by they voices in the back ground or actual videos of them 😂 So what he says and does are 2 very different things. I personally think he would 100% make it known if he was there.
I have a feeling tit hit the fan with something or another which means he's not been allowed to go or being made to feel like he's going to be watched when is there so now dont feel comfy going which is why he went off on one with that crazy rant the other day.
There's no fire without fuel I just think she's very Crafty and makes it look like he's randomly targeting her Online.

Reactions: 11
I personally don't think he is no. No he don't have to prove anything to anyone to make it known he's there however he's always said this about having the 2 boys too! Yet every single time he has them he makes a point to make it know he does have them either by they voices in the back ground or actual videos of them 😂 So what he says and does are 2 very different things. I personally think he would 100% make it known if he was there.
I have a feeling tit hit the fan with something or another which means he's not been allowed to go or being made to feel like he's going to be watched when is there so now dont feel comfy going which is why he went off on one with that crazy rant the other day.
There's no fire without fuel I just think she's very Crafty and makes it look like he's randomly targeting her Online.
I completely agree, I don't think he's there!

Reactions: 5
Posting pictures of Oakley when he’s vulnerable is utterly disgusting. I suspect she’s using the silence to gather engagement and then she’ll do more ads. I also don’t think she’ll be there. Why would she bother when her dad and Butcher can look after Oakley?

I’m not sure Aaron is there. I reckon they’ve had a fight and he’s not gone and she’s drafted in her dad in case Aaron shows up.

Reactions: 8
No one should be there except his mummy and daddy, they should both grow the f**k up and forget they hate each other for oakleys sake

Reactions: 18
She's probably insisting the Butcher or her dad are there all of the time which will no doubt have wound him right up

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.