Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly she’s absolute scum posting a post op pic of Oakley! Bless his little heart!
Secondly - WHY THE FÛCK IS SHE NOT COMFORTING HIM????? I honestly cannot get over the lack of love she has for that beautiful boy!! He’s only good for likes and views to her!! Heartbreaking 💔

Reactions: 14
Poor poor Oakley stuck with those two utter scumbags as parents. He deserves the world, all four of those kids do, not those two low life, self-obsessed cretins.

Reactions: 12
We all say that butcher shouldn't be helping out looking after Oakley, but I think without her he wouldn't get as much loving as he does with her, that cuddle she's giving him you never see jodie like that with Oakley, even when she cuddles teddy there seems to be more love for him than poor Oakley. I get she needs some support in hospital but she should be the one or aaron for that matter loving on Oakley after such a major event in his life

Reactions: 26
The only time Jodie ‘cuddles’ her kids is when she’s throwing them around for a tik tok

Reactions: 15
We all say that butcher shouldn't be helping out looking after Oakley, but I think without her he wouldn't get as much loving as he does with her, that cuddle she's giving him you never see jodie like that with Oakley, even when she cuddles teddy there seems to be more love for him than poor Oakley. I get she needs some support in hospital but she should be the one or aaron for that matter loving on Oakley after such a major event in his life
The way shes protectively holding Oakley and looking at his face with genuine concern is so much more than what he gets off his own mother

• Sad
Reactions: 22
To play devils advocate with Aaron I don’t think he’s actually just gone on and posted that ad it’s probably either his team or more likely just a pre timed post set to go out certain days and times etc

Reactions: 10
The way shes protectively holding Oakley and looking at his face with genuine concern is so much more than what he gets off his own mother
So sad isn't it, thank god he has her, he's probably more settled with her anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 7
To play devils advocate with Aaron I don’t think he’s actually just gone on and posted that ad it’s probably either his team or more likely just a pre timed post set to go out certain days and times etc
But if that was Talia we’d be up in arms about it. What’s the difference between the 2🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s a head move

Reactions: 24
Even If that is the case… both Aaron and ‘his team’ will know his engagement levels will be through the roof… people are looking out for his stories to see how things went… so he/they push his scam ‘business’ out instead… shame on them!!

Reactions: 19
I'm sure him and his team are aware of Oakley's operation and should know how inappropriate it is to post adverts on such a day

Reactions: 9
Firstly she’s absolute scum posting a post op pic of Oakley! Bless his little heart!
Secondly - WHY THE FÛCK IS SHE NOT COMFORTING HIM????? I honestly cannot get over the lack of love she has for that beautiful boy!! He’s only good for likes and views to her!! Heartbreaking 💔
If he was mine I wouldn't put him down!

Reactions: 8
I am going to say they are both tit and I can’t stand either of them.
however I do agree with him not posting stuff on insta.
I don’t think he has to “prove” he is there. It’s not his place to prove it.
same as I don’t think Talia should be posting.

the fact she does post shows how tit she is and she’s bleeping her self in the long run.
but ultimately neither should post anything about the hospital/surgery/or recovery.
that can be done when he’s home.

Reactions: 15

the fact she does post shows how tit she is and she’s bleeping her self in the long run.
but ultimately neither should post anything about the hospital/surgery/or recovery.
Instagram would be the last thing on my mind

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s posted a pic of her mate holding Oakley and she’s stood on the other side of the room. Where is the mothers instinct to hold your baby close and provide comfort. I wouldn’t let my baby be with anyone else especially after 11 hours of surgery

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s posted a pic of her mate holding Oakley and she’s stood on the other side of the room. Where is the mothers instinct to hold your baby close and provide comfort. I wouldn’t let my baby be with anyone else especially after 11 hours of surgery
She probably hasn't posted a close up because she knows the backlash she'll get but cos she can't go a day without posting she's done it from a distance to make it not so bad and hopefully get a way with it

Reactions: 3
She probably hasn't posted a close up because she knows the backlash she'll get but cos she can't go a day without posting she's done it from a distance to make it not so bad and hopefully get a way with it
If you zoom in it almost looks like his eyebrow is on top of his bandage, almost like she's used a filter...
---

He's the kind of person that would post something if he was there though.

Reactions: 2
What an utter bleep posting pictures of him! He’s just had a huge surgery. He really does get no privacy or respect. I think it’s hugely telling that it’s Butcher holding him. He probably cried when Jodie tried to hold him as he doesn’t know who she is. Poor little boy. I hope he’s feeling a bit better today. Hopefully Jodie can refrain from chucking him around for a TikTok.

I bet he was in so much pain last night and where was his mother, probably relaxing in the bath at the hotel. Horrible, selfish piece of garbage that she is.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry I just can’t watch this any longer it’s breaking my heart she has zero motherly instincts at all. duck knows what she thinks makes a good mum because it ain’t bleeping her she is absolutely vile

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.