Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Oakley is feeling ok and the nurses are managing to get on top of his pain ❤

I don’t think it’s the Aaron isn’t over Talia - he’s a narcissist and she knows how to hit his ego and trigger that narcissistic rage. Anyone who takes a hit at his ego will get that kind of temper from him but she will know how to do it better than most.

Reactions: 10
Hoping Oakley has a settled recovery bless him 💙
Aaron's rants online recently seem to have worked for his little ones privacy this time round though I'll give him that!
Dont care what anyone says she would 1000% of posted a photo of him in a vulnerable state fesh out of theatre if Aaron didn't do/say what he did online.

Reactions: 24
100% she left Butcher there to deal with him overnight. I hope Oakley is doing well and for once she’s actually done the right thing and left him off social media that said the tiny part of me that is cynical thinks she doesn’t like how he looks so is back to hiding him.

Reactions: 18
Hoping Oakley has a settled recovery bless him 💙
Aaron's rants online recently seem to have worked for his little ones privacy this time round though I'll give him that!
Dont care what anyone says she would 1000% of posted a photo of him in a vulnerable state fesh out of theatre if Aaron didn't do/say what he did online.
Don't speak to soon, today is another day. I fear there were no photos of him fresh out of theatre because it was a long surgery and almost home/hotel time for her when he got out of surgery!
I don't think Aaron was there because if he was I think he'd have posted something whether it be a story outside the hospital or something. Hopefully he might show today now that Oakley is put of surgery but I'm not holding my breath because his binges normally last a good week efore he starts to resurface.

Reactions: 7
I’m wondering wether seeing little Oakley after this operation has scared her (I use scared because even though I feel the word repulsed is probably what she feels I just can’t bring myself to think that any mother would feel like about her child)
He is the most gorgeous little boy and has suffered so much and the fact these head so called parents just keep tearing chunks out of each other online for the world to see just shows how bleeping immature they really are and SHOULD NOT of had children together.
It’s pathetic

Reactions: 14
100% she left Butcher there to deal with him overnight. I hope Oakley is doing well and for once she’s actually done the right thing and left him off social media that said the tiny part of me that is cynical thinks she doesn’t like how he looks so is back to hiding him.
The cynic in ME says she didn't post any photos because she was already back at the hotel last night and hasn't gone back to the hospital yet this morning but that's judgey me 🤣

Reactions: 22
It’s defo suspicious she hasn’t posted anything to show she stayed at the hospital all night because she would have loved the poor me I’ve had no sleep sympathy post….maybe just maybe she has done the right thing and put her phone away to be with her baby but given her previous form it’s hard to believe!

Reactions: 8
its obvious paid help stayed with Oakley last night - be it The Butcher or her dad.

judging by her reactions before I imagine she took one look at him and said nope, started the water works and one of the other two stepped up to stay with him - I might sound like a cow for saying it but this is exactly what happened at all his other surgeries her hero daddy took one for the team and stayed with him and made her go rest

Reactions: 20
I just hope she won't be ashamed to show him once he's recovered as we all know she was/is ashamed of him. But no matter what he's a gorgeous little boy and hopefully his pain is under control

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In that story she’s put up 16 minutes ago that’s at the front door of the hospital like she’s just walking in? Is this her first time going to see him this morning 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 9
And there it is ….what a surprise it’s not his mummy comforting him !! Scumbag she is !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Aaand she's posted a photo of him. Can't keep him off the gram whilst recovering
---
Where the duck are you AARON

Reactions: 14
What a surprise she has posted a post op picture of him 🙄🙄 I should’ve put a bet on the fact it wouldn’t be her holding him.

Reactions: 16
Let’s just hope Oakley can find comfort in being with the butcher rather than his parents. Although it’s terrible, if she’s there more than they are then he probably feels safe with her at such a scary time

Reactions: 15
My son has the same operation as Oakley in February down at Alder Hey, with the same complications too. When they’ve gone in with the incision the surgeons have nicked the sack which holds the CSF fluid and it didn’t heal properly so he was sent back down for a spinal tap. All okay now, and seems this must be a common thing to happen although we were told complications are rare.

The swelling after is horrific with FOA, I took pictures for myself to look back on to see his progress but I wouldn’t even send them to family let alone put them on instagram for the world to see. X

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No time to post about his brave and beautiful son but can post an ad for his scam business. SCUM
IMG_4927.png

---
My son has the same operation as Oakley in February down at Alder Hey, with the same complications too. When they’ve gone in with the incision the surgeons have nicked the sack which holds the CSF fluid and it didn’t heal properly so he was sent back down for a spinal tap. All okay now, and seems this must be a common thing to happen although we were told complications are rare.

The swelling after is horrific with FOA, I took pictures for myself to look back on to see his progress but I wouldn’t even send them to family let alone put them on instagram for the world to see. X
Bless his heart! I hope he’s recovering well, that must have been so scary to deal with😔🩷

Reactions: 10
Well she’s confirmed again what a MASSIVE bleep she is…… take the boys off her she makes me sick

Reactions: 15
No time to post about his brave and beautiful son but can post an ad for his scam business. SCUM
View attachment 2934705
---

Bless his heart! I hope he’s recovering well, that must have been so scary to deal with😔🩷
Aww thank you yes he’s fine now.
We didn’t know he had had a leak and were told everything was fine so it wasn’t till it was coming out of his wound that it was all mentioned. Fingers crossed for Oakley it doesn’t come to that though bless his heart. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.