Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how Aaron can constantly post and slag off Talia or post when he’s with the boys but can’t wish Oakley luck for today🤨 not that he should have to but if he posts any other time then🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Love how Aaron can constantly post and slag off Talia or post when he’s with the boys but can’t wish Oakley luck for today🤨 not that he should have to but if he posts any other time then🤦🏻‍♀️
I feel like If he was there he would have made that clear 😫

Reactions: 8
Really crappy that he’s not posted anything, even a picture of the outside of the hospital just to prove to her followers he’s there.

Reactions: 5
It’s shameful that they can’t come together for the sake of that poor little boy all that he’s going through and mum and dad can’t put their differences to one side to be there for him .they don’t need to be friends but just take it in turns to be with him without any sniping and arguing! Not grown up enough to behave in a civil manner though are they ! Some people don’t deserve to be parents !!

Reactions: 20
Oh my goodness, a 10 hour long surgery. That poor little boy, what a trooper he is. And love or hate them, I'd say it's pure torture for Talia and Aaron waiting for him to come out 😔

Reactions: 21
Poor wee boy- couldn’t imagine having to send my kids into theatre/wait so long to know they are ok. Would be pure torture! Hopefully they’ve put their differences aside and are both there for him- he’s going to need them.
To be fair, all the kids need them- they need to put their differences aside, and both be there and present for their kids.
Did Aaron not say on a post the other day he wouldn’t be posting from the hospital, and said he was there for all his other operations but just didn’t post?

Reactions: 16
I have a strong feeling she's made her mate/carer come alone to stay with Oakley SOLEY to spite Aaron. That would not stop me no matter how awkward it may feel though. I'd place a chair right next to her, next to my son!
Wonder if there's going to be any videos arguing about the times he was in theatre this time round?
You know when she strangely pretended he was still in theatre when he was out of theatre, recovery and back on the ward and Aaron said she lied for more attention. Who even wishes their kid was in longer than needed 🤯

Reactions: 14
Poor wee boy- couldn’t imagine having to send my kids into theatre/wait so long to know they are ok. Would be pure torture! Hopefully they’ve put their differences aside and are both there for him- he’s going to need them.
To be fair, all the kids need them- they need to put their differences aside, and both be there and present for their kids.
Did Aaron not say on a post the other day he wouldn’t be posting from the hospital, and said he was there for all his other operations but just didn’t post?
Very convenient for him to say that as it gives the impression he was/is there but there’s no proof so nobody can criticise him either way

Reactions: 7
I bet he gets loads of tit not being there so I don’t know why he just doesn’t post inside the hospital and saying Oakley is doing okay. Or he’s not there as Jodie put a stop to it and that’s what kicked off the rant.

Reactions: 4
If they have been to court with an access agreement then Jodie will have a lives with order. If Aaron turns up at the hospital and she says he’s not allowed in then the hospital will go along with what she says. I honestly think that’s why she gets her dad there too… it’s to outnumber Aaron and try to intimidate him. Her dad doesn’t bother any other time so why just when he’s in hospital

Reactions: 18
I would be beside myself with fear and worry if my baby was having a ten hour surgery. I don't think either of them are suitable to be parents because they don't ever seem to put their kids first.

I have a strong feeling she's made her mate/carer come alone to stay with Oakley SOLEY to spite Aaron. That would not stop me no matter how awkward it may feel though. I'd place a chair right next to her, next to my son!
Wonder if there's going to be any videos arguing about the times he was in theatre this time round?
You know when she strangely pretended he was still in theatre when he was out of theatre, recovery and back on the ward and Aaron said she lied for more attention. Who even wishes their kid was in longer than needed 🤯
Her carer mate wont be needed though, he will be being looked after by the hospital so she can't use that as an excuse for needing a carer this week!

Reactions: 13
Haven't been on here since Christmas as life just got too much but catching up slowly. I see she still hasn't changed 😡

Very convenient for him to say that as it gives the impression he was/is there but there’s no proof so nobody can criticise him either way
Agree! Aaron loves to peddle the “don’t sell your soul to social media” narrative when he’s the one constantly airing his dirty laundry. He goes on about Jodie using the kids but If his only options were to monetise Oakley or get a real job do people honestly think we’d see him stacking shelves at tesco.

Reactions: 8
So pleased this wasn’t accompanied by a photo of Oakley like last time. Poor little baby, hope he’s doing ok. Least he’s got the nurses there for him cause his mother is as much use as a chocolate fireguard

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.