Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya is also there too…
I suppose it’ll be nice for Oakley to have a more familiar face there 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tanya will be staying overnight with him whilst his egg donor will be going out for a nice meal this evening whilst Oakley is sat in a hospital room being nil by mouth just like last time she left him to do that but left him with her dad instead because she 'couldn't cope staying with him whilst he was being starved' woman!

Reactions: 21
Absolutely ridiculous how Oakleys carer is likely being paid round the clock to be there. She has no other children with her she has absolutely no excuse to not be by his bed all the time or alternating with Aaron/family. That’s what our hard earned tax money is going on lasses!!!

Reactions: 25
I wonder if that’s why Aaron’s backs up because she took the babysitter along ..I mean we all know it’s not the right way to go about it but if he’s getting pushed out for the mate/babysitter/carer then I do feel for him

Reactions: 19
I suspect Tanya will be doing the night shifts whilst Jodie goes and finds some other unfortunate mug to shag her. Selfish little woman.

Reactions: 17
If I didn’t read this thread I would 100% feel sorry for her and believe everything she says after seeing his drunk stories. I can see why she has so many followers feeling sorry for her as he makes it easy.
if she stops him from seeing the kids, going to hospital etc then why doesn’t he just say the full story rather than being nasty. He makes it so much worse for himself.

Reactions: 11
If Aaron does turn up tomorrow, I hope he's taking a family member with him. The hostility in that hospital will be through the roof especially with his behaviour this week and in that situation you want a peaceful environment for Oakley! A reminder to all parties Oakley is the priority here not you! Put the drama aside for the day, you don't need to speak, just listen to the doctor, and be there to support your child!!

Since you read here and all, Aaron...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Totally get what you’re saying. She’s dragging those kids up. But social media isn’t the place to rant about it. It never comes across well and just gives her ammo. He’d be best going to the gym, ranting to a mate and going through the legal channels rather than losing it on social media. I get it must be highly frustrating to see people comment on how wonderful she is when he knows she’s nasty but social media isn’t the place to unleash his frustration.
Oh I totally agree with you, he really needs to knock it on the head! But I do also think he could be worse iykwim… I’d have booked a flight by now and taken my kids and burned down my husbands house if he was like Talia is lol. Again, not the correct way to do things but desperate times lol. Again though, do agree with you what he is doing ain’t right

Reactions: 4
Radio silence at night ONLY ever means one thing.........she's left that poor boy alone AGAIN!! Does it shock anyone? No, no it don't. RAT!!!!

But what has triggered it now? Because (in my opinion) he’s being gaslit and when he triggers (all over social media) it’s used as ammunition against him.

Reactions: 7
sending so much love and hugs to little Oakley today🥺 can’t stop thinking about him!! Hope his parents can get over themselves and co parent nicely for his sake💔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I find it so weird how she always feels the need to pose and upload photos/videos of her with Oakley on the mornings of his surgeries. Surely your priority would be spending every moment possible with him rather than being focused on updating your insta

Reactions: 36
I find it so weird how she always feels the need to pose and upload photos/videos of her with Oakley on the mornings of his surgeries. Surely your priority would be spending every moment possible with him rather than being focused on updating your insta
She loves the attention she gets that why. Wait for the eye rubbing videos later say how hard it's been for HER. Attention seeking woman!
I really hope everything goes well in theatre for Oakley today and he has a comfortable recovery bless him 💙
Egg donor once you have your read here in abit DONT USE THAT POOR BOY AS A TIKTOK PROP LIKE LAST TIME BOUNCING HIM AROUND 48HOURS AFTER HAVING HIS HEAD CUT OPEN!

Reactions: 20
I know you two will read here at some point so on behalf of all of us we hope Oakley has a safe surgery and a speedy recovery!! Put your differences aside for your baby boy he doesn’t care about selfies and how much you hate each other he needs his parents support and love!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Everyone saying to them to sort it out but when you’re dealing with a narc is hard not to go off on one. All I see is jodie dangling the carrot knowing full well Aaron will react. Yes it may be wrong but all he does is spit facts and I’m sorry but when you’ve been through this yourself you can’t help but want the world to know what a full blown narc the other parent is you can’t just stay quiet. It’s not fair how she’s getting away with all the abuse she’s giving her kids and the life she’s living falsely claiming she’s got anxiety/sciatica when clearly she hasn’t. She’s a nobody who’s got a z lister baby daddy. Ppl like her need taking down a peg or two instead of being idolised by the Jeremy Kyle lot

• Heart
Come on Aaron, give us a picture of the hospital. Obviously shouldn’t be of Oakley but would be nice to know you’re there.

Jodie is an attention seeker. Most people would’ve stepped away from Social media to focus on their son but I’m not sure Oakley even knows who she is.

I hope it all goes okay for today, he’s a real brave little lad.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.