Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s because he’s blamed not having oxygen on having Oakley but she’s saying how easy it is to get oxygen so it’s just an ‘excuse’
Oh OK but she has it permanently in her house obviously whereas Aaron had it in his but had it taken out because he was moving so it's not the same but of course anything for point scoring 🤮

Reactions: 3
Nice to see Aaron with the boys finally! Wonder if that’s because she was outed on instagram for not letting him see them or because she needs a babysitter over bank hol so she can go out with the ‘nurses’

Reactions: 21
This always happens after he rants online about not seeing the boys. She wouldn't want to be seen as keeping the kids away from their father now would she.... 🙃 and she'll be wanting the babysitter too.

Interesting that he mentioned Oakley's oxygen tank and why he isn't there because of it. So is he saying he was allowed to have all three boys overnight without a carer? Is that what what he was getting at? 🤔

Reactions: 13
Why has someone messaged her about oxygen? Has she deleted a post. Wonder how it will work out with them both being there for oaxleys op, wonder if they'll be in the same room together

Reactions: 5
What do you mean ?
Aaron’s story was on about not having the oxygen for Oakley so he couldn’t see him but Talia had a screenshot of a chat talking about oxygen I wondered if the person messaged her after seeing Aaron’s story or if it was about something else

Reactions: 5
Aaron’s story was on about not having the oxygen for Oakley so he couldn’t see him but Talia had a screenshot of a chat talking about oxygen I wondered if the person messaged her after seeing Aaron’s story or if it was about something else
Sorry I saw her story after you posted . Does seem a coincidence.

Aww I’m dead chuffed for Aaron having the boys 🥰 Shame Talia is a child and has to point score! Aaron could have quite easily not mentioned Oakley and everyone would assume Talia was still withholding him, but he didn’t, he said yeah it’s tit, but it’s my bad… and she just has to point score… vile vile woman

Reactions: 10
Slightly OT but an account called distracting kaytee came up about someone stealing her bag from the airport car park and taking her sons passport who has now passed. Is that the same kaytee who was going by ‘the nurse mum’ or words to that effect that people were comparing the similarities between her and Talia?

Reactions: 8
Slightly OT but an account called distracting kaytee came up about someone stealing her bag from the airport car park and taking her sons passport who has now passed. Is that the same kaytee who was going by ‘the nurse mum’ or words to that effect that people were comparing the similarities between her and Talia?
Yeah thats the same one she has 2 accounts.

Reactions: 2
Yes same one

Reactions: 1
Yes it is .
---
Could Jodie not have given him some oxygen? Or am I miss something?
I'm not sure . I would have thought that a supply would need to be set up in each house . I don't think you can transfer them between houses .

Reactions: 1
With home oxygen the piping is fitted around the house so can reach every room
If everything had been removed he wouldn’t be able to call up and get it sorted in a hour Jodie
But you of course know that

Nice to see the boys with arron they always seem much happier with him

With home oxygen the piping is fitted around the house so can reach every room
If everything had been removed he wouldn’t be able to call up and get it sorted in a hour Jodie
But you of course know that

Nice to see the boys with arron they always seem much happier with him
I thought that was the case . So Aaron will be right if it's been removed pending removal but Jodie will jump on anything to try to prove her point . Sorry Jodie caught out again 😅

Reactions: 7
She knows A has sold his house so i wouldn’t put it past her to try and suck up to him to see what money she can get… her famous words out of her own gob ‘I’m money hungry’

Is that why now she has decided to let him have the 2 boys?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.