Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smiling for once? Does her face even know how?? It’s either resting witch face or smug smirk ? That woman can’t smile!!! And wtf is that outfit ? 🙈 her kids will be so embarrassed as they get older!
Imagine your mum dressing like this 😳

Reactions: 7
At least a 7 i think
didn’t she once say something about getting her shoes from the junior section though ? Sure it was on one her dodgy ads didn’t she do one for a clothes shop not so long ago ? I can’t see them trotters squeezing into kids shoes but I’m certain I heard it lol

Reactions: 6
didn’t she once say something about getting her shoes from the junior section though ? Sure it was on one her dodgy ads didn’t she do one for a clothes shop not so long ago ? I can’t see them trotters squeezing into kids shoes but I’m certain I heard it lol
I think she said 5-5.5 before which would make sense about junior shoes. Her feet probably aren’t actually that big but because she’s so skinny with a massive rack they look like clown feet 😂 (I agree they look like she’s about an 11 sometimes 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So was she out last night then? Who had Oakley? Or is the taxpayer paying for a babysitter for her? Surely 49 odd hours of care a week, funded by the state can’t continue forever because Jodie actually can’t cope with all the kids she’s chosen to have.

Reactions: 13
Conveniently let Aaron have the boys this weekend after not seeing them for months when she had a night out planned 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I think she has regular size feet but because she’s so skinny it makes her feet look bigger😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
wow she has no class at all! None of that outfit matches

it’s like she’s thought how much of my body can I expose without getting done for indecent exposure😅

Reactions: 10
Funny how her “anxiety” does stop her constantly posting half naked pictures of herself, or going out, or going out to eat. It only seems to crop up in relation to Oakley and it doesn’t seem to centre around being anxious for all Oakley is having to go to through. Poor little boy. She looks more bonded to that baby Teddy than her own son.

Reactions: 21
Funny how she’s “such a busy mum”, yet manages to shower, do her hair and whack a lot of makeup on for a selfish in the mirror and on the stairs pretty much every single day. Imagine being that pathetic to need that validation from strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 20
She only calls Oakley king or prince when he’s about to have an operation😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her mind is going into overdrive because she's got to spend time with Oakley without her friends carers

Reactions: 12
Her mind is going into overdrive because she's got to spend time with Oakley without her friends carers
Poor jodie two stories of how horrific it is going to be for her I can't imagine what she will be going through everyone should really pity her bless her 😔😔😔 let's all pray for jodie and how horrific her bad week will be
Also she wont be alone her friend will be there to look after Oakley while she takes it up the ass in her swingers free hotel room

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.