Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggest load of tit I have ever read, I went to school with her (friends when we were younger but not so close as teenagers as she turned nasty) and back in primary school days would do the usual of going round after school for dinner and it was a happy household with her parents and siblings, her dad would take us for expensive meals in Brighton restaurants with other players like Bobby Zamora, so her dad was present in her life (and she was always happy to brag about having a rich dad who’s a footballer) Her sister was never ‘disabled’ she’s using that for dramatic effect, she has slight learning difficulties and was ‘slow’ (their words not mine) but a perfectly happy healthy girl with 2 children of her own so to claim her as disabled is a stretch.

(Disclaimer im really sorry i hope im not offensive to anyone in the wording I’ve used for her sister, it’s just talia makes everything sound worse or more dramatic than what it really is, in the same way she calls Oakley “severely” disabled, the way she talks about Sofia she wants it to appear worse than the truth, almost like maunchausens!)

Probably outing myself here if she reads this but duck it im so sick of her lies, it’s so blatantly obvious she doesn’t write these as they correct her “sien nah” to Sienna in each blog
Wow interesting and totally not surprising. Do you know much about the situation with Siennah's dead?

Reactions: 3
Wow interesting and totally not surprising. Do you know much about the situation with Siennah's dead?
Not sure on all the details, I don’t know Leo personally, so don’t know anything about how he feels now, but I recall back at the time him and talia worked together in an office, and her mum was very much the driving force on encouraging him to move in and for him and Talia to have a baby young, almost forcing/encouraging the situation, I think Talia claimed abuse for the reason of the breakup and why she went to live with her nan, before getting her council house. She also claimed physical/domestic abuse again her next long term boyfriend Kazenga Lualua (which is the one that blog post was about when she said she would ring up nightclubs to try and catch him out cheating)

Reactions: 17
Not sure on all the details, I don’t know Leo personally, so don’t know anything about how he feels now, but I recall back at the time him and talia worked together in an office, and her mum was very much the driving force on encouraging him to move in and for him and Talia to have a baby young, almost forcing/encouraging the situation, I think Talia claimed abuse for the reason of the breakup and why she went to live with her nan, before getting her council house. She also claimed physical/domestic abuse again her next long term boyfriend Kazenga Lualua (which is the one that blog post was about when she said she would ring up nightclubs to try and catch him out cheating)
She seems to of accused every boyfriend of some kind of abuse 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s vile.

Reactions: 18
She seems to of accused every boyfriend of some kind of abuse 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s vile.
We all know the story of The Boy who Cried Wolf....

We all know how vile she is and that "blog" is worse than a Channel 5 production staring Sally Lindsey as a Jodie type character 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dropping hints that she’s dating 🙄
Then in the next story she’s always soooo busy and doesn’t even have time to think
---
Someone ask about Dan Osbourne and if she knows who Romeos dad is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We all know the story of The Boy who Cried Wolf....

We all know how vile she is and that "blog" is worse than a Channel 5 production staring Sally Lindsey as a Jodie type character 🤣
Don’t give her ideas that she could have a tv show made about her life, she’ll be in Sheridan Smiths dm’s trying to get it produced 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From a hairdressers point of view this is a very bad colour match! Extensions are far to ashy compared to her hair and she’s claiming they’ve done a ‘amazing job’ I’d be embarrassed if that was my work

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why did she have to do a video of taking her top off to show her hair, there is absolutely no need for it

Reactions: 8
Seems to be a major running theme then..

Don’t give her ideas that she could have a tv show made about her life, she’ll be in Sheridan Smiths dm’s trying to get it produced 🤣🤣
I'm worse then Jodie saying obviously with "we all know" in that post 🤣🤣
Sheridan and Sally are in all the Channel 5 shows 🤣🤣 (I must admit i did like Sheridans recent show where she is the cleaner)

From a hairdressers point of view this is a very bad colour match! Extensions are far to ashy compared to her hair and she’s claiming they’ve done a ‘amazing job’ I’d be embarrassed if that was my work
Her hair is like a colour chart there are so many different shades and colour

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That so that’s why she hasn’t let Aaron see the kids as she’s tryna play happy family’s with her new boyfriend ffs good luck to him he’s gonna need it😂😂

Reactions: 6
Hahaha I clocked that and wondered too. Shall we all jump on with our Jodie? 😂😂😂

I can’t tell either but judging the way she is I’d say no 🤢🤣

She propped her phone up to film herself topping up her washer fluid. I’m surprised she doesn’t film herself in the toilet 😂
Oh please don't give her any ideas...🤢🤢🤮🤣

• Haha
They are a really bad fit and blend too. Absolutely awful

Reactions: 9
Has anyone got any clue as to what this scam/scheme crap is that Aaron is pushing? What is he trying to sell? Like others have said, why doesn't he just get a proper job?

Reactions: 7
They are a really bad fit and blend too. Absolutely awful
They look like 24 possible 26 inches and having that much length on such fine/ short hair will always look like a terrible blend I would never recommend this as the outcome will always look bottom heavy

Reactions: 7
To get Legal Aid for some family cases you need to provide gateway evidence of dv to be eligible, there are 3 tests to qualify one being your income, one evidence of domestic violence (that is covered under LASPO) & the other is about the circumstances of the cases. DV evidence is not required for every Legal Aid application but is in cases where one parent is stopping the other seeing a child it is a requirement & Legal Aid will be refused without it
Thank you. Obv I knew this but people on here think their ex getting it free cause they r lazy! It's most likely cause u was abusive and she has proven it.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone got any clue as to what this scam/scheme crap is that Aaron is pushing? What is he trying to sell? Like others have said, why doesn't he just get a proper job?
I think it’s something like stocks/shares where you put your own money in and take the chance of basically losing it 😂😂😂

I don’t know why he just doesn’t become an influencer with all his followers.. and promote some butt plugs 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just under 8 stone not being funny but her tits must weight at least stone so she’s 6 stone then😂 got more weight on my big toe
---
Just under 8 stone not being funny but her tits must weight at least stone so she’s 7 stone then😂 got more weight on my big toe
---
Just under 8 stone not being funny but her tits must weight at least stone so she’s 6 stone then😂 got more weight on my big toe
---
edited as I clearly can’t add up after a long day of work apologies for being thick😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.