Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they must have portable oxygen if they take him out in the day etc. could that not be used in the house in this kind of situation?

Reactions: 8
Slightly OT but an account called distracting kaytee came up about someone stealing her bag from the airport car park and taking her sons passport who has now passed. Is that the same kaytee who was going by ‘the nurse mum’ or words to that effect that people were comparing the similarities between her and Talia?
I saw that this morning she got it back thankfully. That don't answer your question as I've no clue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought that was the case . So Aaron will be right if it's been removed pending removal but Jodie will jump on anything to try to prove her point . Sorry Jodie caught out again 😅
Family member had it fitted for their child added a extra week stay in hospital while it was all being sorted
---
But they must have portable oxygen if they take him out in the day etc. could that not be used in the house in this kind of situation?
Jodie probably wouldn’t share hers

Reactions: 4
I saw that this morning she got it back thankfully. That don't answer your question as I've no clue 🤣
Have a look on the thread everyone thinks she’s done it for attention apparently a pathological liar so maybe they need to meet up🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Have a look on the thread everyone thinks she’s done it for attention apparently a pathological liar so maybe they need to meet up🤣🤣
What’s the thread name please? I didn’t discover her until after J had passed and I’ve heard she’s not all she seems but never read the threads, I’d like a gander lol!

Reactions: 2
You need a special prescription for the oxygen from the hospital team and the oxygen company don’t let you just keep it if he wasn’t having Oakley for a while, or was moving house it’s not to be moved! So she and the morons who hang on her every word can duck clean off saying it’s ‘easy’ to get oxygen installed 😂
Also need a 24 hour supply in the house at all times so very difficult to share

Reactions: 6
Was in Tesco earlier walking down the alcohol isle and my partner says to me ‘who the duck does she think she is walking round Tesco like that’ his other words were ‘nee arse and massive tits’😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Smiling for once? Does her face even know how?? It’s either resting witch face or smug smirk ? That woman can’t smile!!! And wtf is that outfit ? 🙈 her kids will be so embarrassed as they get older!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.