Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly asking herself questions “what’s your hight and weight”
Defo her spelling! I’m surprised she even got B’s & C’s in school
Why would anyone even ask that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God, wasn’t the last poor me story also the worst year of her life. Even Jodie can’t keep up with what she’s saying. How many worst years has she had

Reactions: 9
Thanks for the replies. So basically Aaron is pushing dodgy dealings where the chances are you'll lose money. Let's face it, if you have the cash available to trade stocks and shares you aren't going to be taking financial advice from a faded tv "personality" with an unfortunate nose...🤣

Reactions: 10
She needs prescription medication from a doctor because her pain is so bad ..wonder if that doctor knows she’s flipping herself round and round like a bloody pancake on pancake day !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought it was illegal to give financial advice if you’re not registered with the FCA and hold actual qualifications in finance of some description? Anyone following the advice of a washed up coke head are absolute idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How come medical Mummy Jodie needs advice from professionals on a sats probe?! I thought she was an expert

Reactions: 11
How come medical Mummy Jodie needs advice from professionals on a sats probe?! I thought she was an expert
Why is she asking on instagram . Surely the doctor or the ward she is under could help her but oh no poor Talia 🤮

Reactions: 13
Why doesn’t she ask the nurses that the taxpayer is paying for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week? Or where’s an idea Jodie you moron, listen in the hospital or ring Oakley’s care team. Honestly she’s a total waste of space.

Reactions: 18
Do Talias and Aaron’s stories correlate? Or was the message to Talia about something different?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.