Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listening to the radio at work and it’s inspired me:

Aaron’s ex has got a jaw like a cardboard box
He tells us every day
He says, "Man, I really gotta sue my old chick but it’s gunna cost me 40k"

She sits on her flat ass, he walks down the stairs on his phone
To take his followers money every payday
While she wants more dinero to be hanging at tesco
Well, my friends we gotta say

Na-na, why don't you two get a job?!

- Ok I’ll let myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes beyond skinny, she's emaciated. Not attractive in the slightest. Combined with her chavvy dress sense she's a laughing stock. Pathetic, utterly disgusting
I don't like to comment on peoples weight but she really does look like she has an eating disorder. It's not a nice look

Reactions: 13
I don't like to comment on peoples weight but she really does look like she has an eating disorder. It's not a nice look
I agree, she genuinely does look poorly. Her face is so gaunt, although the fillers make her look 10x worse

Reactions: 4
Can you join using that link in the bottom right🤣
View attachment 2910636
Hahaha I clocked that and wondered too. Shall we all jump on with our Jodie? 😂😂😂

🤢🤢🤢 has she got knickers on? Surely….
Surely not?? I can’t tell 🫣
I can’t tell either but judging the way she is I’d say no 🤢🤣

Christ that's grim...who is taking those photos of her though?

Apologies to anyone who has tattoos, they aren't my cup of tea personally but hers just look so common and chavvy... sorry!
She propped her phone up to film herself topping up her washer fluid. I’m surprised she doesn’t film herself in the toilet 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What a load of shite 😂😂😂

Blaming her parents for rebelling? 🙄
She never cared for S when she was born because her Nan did.

Can’t believe she even thinks her own parents were not perfect but she’s the best mother around?….
Coming from the one who has her ‘mates’ looking after ALL of her kids EVERY day of the week because posing with nips and lips out is more important.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s hilarious! Clearly the people who write this blog have never met her 😂 What a load of waffle though to be fair it’s better written than what she churned out but it’s so funny that she doesn’t write it.

Are we meant to feel sorry for Jodie? She’s a nasty little cretin who abandoned her son. Having been in a similar position with a child with Sen, I’m there for my child. When they’ve been in hospital, I’ve been there, I don’t dump them off on random “carers”. She’s utter scum.

I’m sure she reads here and probably thinks people are jealous of her, but actually it’s pity for the children she is messing up.

Reactions: 11
I didn't really read that blog but if I'm right she said she didn't have a stable home and wasn't with her parents much so she rebelled? So clearly she's not learnt from that as she would make sure she is the one being there for her kids and not her mates, it messed her up? so surely she would make sure that her kids wouldn't feel like she did?

Reactions: 12
Is she taking the piss talking about kids needing love and stability and kids feeling forgotten..all her kids are growing up without their fathers in their lives how do you think that makes them feel Jodie ??? I’m guessing all the things you talked about !! You absolute silly selfish scummy witch !! Hasn’t got a bloody clue as she !! 🤬

Reactions: 17
New errr, blog I think she's calling it 🤣
---
I normally blank out pictures but I've definitely seen that one shared on insta before so I haven't bothered!
Biggest load of tit I have ever read, I went to school with her (friends when we were younger but not so close as teenagers as she turned nasty) and back in primary school days would do the usual of going round after school for dinner and it was a happy household with her parents and siblings, her dad would take us for expensive meals in Brighton restaurants with other players like Bobby Zamora, so her dad was present in her life (and she was always happy to brag about having a rich dad who’s a footballer) Her sister was never ‘disabled’ she’s using that for dramatic effect, she has slight learning difficulties and was ‘slow’ (their words not mine) but a perfectly happy healthy girl with 2 children of her own so to claim her as disabled is a stretch.

(Disclaimer im really sorry i hope im not offensive to anyone in the wording I’ve used for her sister, it’s just talia makes everything sound worse or more dramatic than what it really is, in the same way she calls Oakley “severely” disabled, the way she talks about Sofia she wants it to appear worse than the truth, almost like maunchausens!)

Probably outing myself here if she reads this but duck it im so sick of her lies, it’s so blatantly obvious she doesn’t write these as they correct her “sien nah” to Sienna in each blog

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.