Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is letting it be known the boys need new toys, making sure any companies willing to gift know their exact age (even if she’s fucked up that part 🤣) She isn’t looking for recommendations…. She is looking for freebies!!!! It takes a few mins on Google to find toys for your child age.

Reactions: 25
Having know Talia previous and seeing the car crash her and Aaron have created and continue to distrust their childrens lives it amazes me how anyone on here or IG can justify any of it

Oh and FYI you wasn’t moving home Talia we know you are broke
We all know she would of put herself on the council list to try and get her old house back

( No disrespect to anybody who lives in a council house IF you're trying and your income isn't ADS while your baby is poorly)

Reactions: 6
Can I just ask please forgive me if I’m ignorant I don’t have any kids of my own yet. Is apert syndrome something that could’ve been detected before the baby is born or you don’t know until they are born? Xx
Yes if she had gone for genetic testing. It's clear from the scan that he would have been referred for genetic testing.

Reactions: 1
My guess is Oakley is having a tracheostomy fitted on Friday .
I was just about to say some children with Oakleys syndrome can sometimes need these fitted or they could be bringing one of his skull surgeries forward due to pressure on his brain? Just hope all goes well for the poor bub

Reactions: 6
But your own bloody toys for your own kids 😡 nothing I hate more than influencers trying to get a bunch of freebies when they always like to act like they’re living the high life. All us ‘regular’ people would simply search toys for a 1.5 year old and buy them that way

Reactions: 15
It is a shock having a child with additional needs and thr adjusting period. I found out during my pregnancy that something was wrong with my daughter so I had some time to adjust but, as these things often go, lots changed when she was born.

In one morning I was told I'd be going home, then that I'd be transferring to a hospital closer to home and then another doctor told me that I would be staying at least 6 months.

Being inpatient with a sick child is a roller coaster. (I'm not turning this into a rave thread) She and Aaron are allowed to feel sad and tit about it. You basically grieve for the child you thought you would have and the life you imagined with your family.

I bawled my eyes out when my daughter had her first anesthetic and surgery. I thought it'd be the last time I saw her. It was hard on me, my husband and our son who had to remain at home 2 hours away with my parents for a period of 6 months give or take.

I think it has to be accepted that it is hard for her as well as Oakley. She is allowed to feel that way as his mother and to her other children who are going to miss her being at home due to her many hospital stays.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
But your own bloody toys for your own kids 😡 nothing I hate more than influencers trying to get a bunch of freebies when they always like to act like they’re living the high life. All us ‘regular’ people would simply search toys for a 1.5 year old and buy them that way
I’m in no way an influencer but I do ask on mums groups or my instagram for recommendations - mainly because I’ve found some amazing toys which aren’t commonly known through recommendations x

Reactions: 1
I’m in no way an influencer but I do ask on mums groups or my instagram for recommendations - mainly because I’ve found some amazing toys which aren’t commonly known through recommendations x
And that’s normal but these influencers do it for freebies it’s so transparent

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thought it would be something to do with his breathing, I've mentioned it a couple of times on here how bad he sounded. Didnt help his mam spraying hair spray over him though did It. Moron.
Exactly what I came to say !!!😡😡 spaying hair spay while your poorly baby is right there with you,no wonder he's had to go into hospital with breathing issues!!!😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It is a shock having a child with additional needs and thr adjusting period. I found out during my pregnancy that something was wrong with my daughter so I had some time to adjust but, as these things often go, lots changed when she was born.

In one morning I was told I'd be going home, then that I'd be transferring to a hospital closer to home and then another doctor told me that I would be staying at least 6 months.

Being inpatient with a sick child is a roller coaster. (I'm not turning this into a rave thread) She and Aaron are allowed to feel sad and tit about it. You basically grieve for the child you thought you would have and the life you imagined with your family.

I bawled my eyes out when my daughter had her first anesthetic and surgery. I thought it'd be the last time I saw her. It was hard on me, my husband and our son who had to remain at home 2 hours away with my parents for a period of 6 months give or take.

I think it has to be accepted that it is hard for her as well as Oakley. She is allowed to feel that way as his mother and to her other children who are going to miss her being at home due to her many hospital stays.
I agree I felt the same with my children, the problem people have on this thread is it’s all about her, she didn’t even mention the effect on poor baby Oakley or even show an ounce of sympathy for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In this world where influencers children are going to be screwed by their parents need for ‘perfection’ wouldn’t it be refreshing if Talia and Aaron actually showed some pride for little Oakley. He may look different to what they consider the ‘norm’ but why does that matter. If he were mine I would be proud of whoever he was and just want to support him.

even if she doesn’t want to show him, not saying what’s actually wrong with him is just making it seem like they’re ashamed of him. I don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.