Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only came across these people yesterday, I have never watched GS. I thought it was sad that their little boy has been born with health problems and that Talia has obviously been constantly crying from the photos......but then I was utterly gobsmacked to see 2 ADVERTS on her grid in between all the other pictures since the baby has been born! That's when I googled to see who the hell these people were!

I hope Oakley does OK, bless him.

Reactions: 7
I wonder who Siennah is with, she never seems to be with Aaron and the boys when Talia’s in hospital

Reactions: 13
Facebook marketplace in the area has good toys kind. She should try there.

Also Talia babe stop replying to the messages you will woman you’re only making yourself look bad

Reactions: 2
Facebook and Instagram telling a different story Talia - lnstagram says you’re in hospital with Oakley and Facebook says you’re in a shopping centre with the other 2 boys so which one is it?!
It was a story Aaron uploaded to his Instagram yesterday/the other day she must just be reposting it

Your daddy's got you 🤣🤣 apart from when he fucks off again and leaves your mam to handle everything.

What bloke fucks off and leaves a mother with a newborn and 3 other kids....

Or did they do a katoe price and lie put their arses!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Talia, it’s obvious you read here. Your son is literally having surgery tomorrow and you’re preoccupied by fake accounts and what others are saying about you or Aaron? She really needs to take a break from social media, her priorities and his are so backwards. You have way more to be concentrating your positive energy and time on rather than skimming social media for what other tit you can pluck up and rant about. Words honestly fail me ‘our kids are going to grow up in this world’ that’s the LEAST of your problems when you publically plaster them all over Social media from the moment they’ve slipped out. Do you not think that’s going to haunt them more all the stuff you put out there about them, rather than what other people are doing or choose to spend there time doing. While I agree fake accounts are strange mimicking others, they literally bring it on themselves because they give those people SO much air time. Just switch off from it all Talia and focus, it’s such a waste of time getting caught up in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And this is why you don’t sell your no consenting children to the world of social media! She’s lucky that they’ve taken the innocent pictures of her children because there has been plenty of opportunities for any Tom dick or Harry to screenshot pictures of them in the bath, in their nappies or on more than one occasion naked! What she needs to ask herself is what’s the real issue here people making these fake accounts or her for allowing the world to see her children at every moment of their lives!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
💯 this 👏👏👏👏👏 couldn’t agree more!

And this is why you don’t sell your no consenting children to the world of social media! She’s lucky that they’ve taken the innocent pictures of her children because there has been plenty of opportunities for any Tom dick or Harry to screenshot pictures of them in the bath, in their nappies or on more than one occasion naked! What she needs to ask herself is what’s the real issue here people making these fake accounts or her for allowing the world to see her children at every moment of their lives!

Reactions: 1
How the hell is that nurse qualified to do filler??..she’s been botched..who would put their name to that work? Looks like a baboons hole 🤮🤮🤮 she said she’s made them more symmetrical??? Is she mad!! Wait for that migrating filler making an appearance..she’s over pumped those lips..recipe for disaster!

3D7A32F6-CBCC-4F8B-812B-7DBA422E762A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Those lips are awful but at least we know she probably didn't pay for them.

Now she's advertising Hello Fresh too. That company was already going downhill but now they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had my lips done last week. (Not the first time and very tastefully done might I add 🤣) they really don't swell that much initially. They look awful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.