Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s going for an op on Friday then why would she think they would have been getting home today fs, the poor baby needs medical attention and will likely be in hospital for a while depending on what the op is for..she may get used to it
I think the little man is better off in hospital for now. He'll get good care there. All a baby his age needs is food and sleep so he'll get that there.

I've unfollowed the two of them.
Can't watch on at those people be so selfish while that poor innocent baby suffers. Her last posts sums her up. ALL about her and that waster. Poor wee man.
Signing off this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the little man is better off in hospital for now. He'll get good care there. All a baby his age needs is food and sleep so he'll get that there.
Yes, he shouldn’t be home with them treating him like an huge inconvenience when he clearly needs extra support! My heart hurts for that poor baby 😩 my three year old might need an operation for his tonsils not even anything serious and I’m so scared for him and how he’ll be upset and hurting and all she cares about is herself and filing crappy Tesco ads 😩😩

Reactions: 9
Absolutely spot on! 🙌🏼

The other day she complained the baby was making it difficult to do her ads, then she posted today saying missing my babies with a pic of the boys - I’m like you’re with one of your babies who needs you more than anyone else does right now! I hate to say it but it really feels like she resents Oakley 😢
At this point the way they are both carrying on I wouldn't be surprised if they put Oakley up for adoption .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
We were all rooting for her just the other day, no matter what we thought of her. And now look at her, back to prize winning dick head of the year 🤦🏽‍♀️
Nope not me 🤔

I can confirm Oakley does have Apert syndrome used to be close with Talia until Maddox was born we still have mutual friends but after our falling out I realised what she was it’s also been said Oakley is blind bless the wee soul

can say her mam is her biggest support she’s actually alright
She used to be a really good mam before all the tit with Aaron she’s changed
Talia falls out with everyone who comes in her path. Horrible girl. Always been a nasty little rat

Reactions: 6
Just watched Aaron’s ( still think he’s a massive bellend) story and Oakley is having an op on Friday coz he’s struggling to breath and somethings blocking his airway … bless little Oakley! 💙

Really hope her spraying that hair stuff near him isn’t what’s triggered it !

Reactions: 13
Just watched Aaron’s ( still think he’s a massive bellend) story and Oakley is having an op on Friday coz he’s struggling to breath and somethings blocking his airway … bless little Oakley! 💙

Really hope her spraying that hair stuff near him isn’t what’s triggered it !
Well it certainly won’t have helped, how selfish of her! She could have done those ad’s in a separate room when the baby was having a nap. After all she made sure she found time to get her Botox and filler. Priorities n all that.

Reactions: 15
I hate myself for having a brief moment of empathy for the bleep. She just proved what everyone else was saying. Talia you are vile and Oakley deserves so much better. She isn’t happy with the baby at all and it knocks me sick

At this point the way they are both carrying on I wouldn't be surprised if they put Oakley up for adoption .
Do you know I thought the same thing but didn’t want to post for fear of backlash

Last edited:
  • Heart
I too think they will give their baby away weather that be to a family member or up for adoption and then try again for a perfect baby to complete their perfect family

Not saying Oakley isn’t perfect to us I mean to them

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Thought it would be something to do with his breathing, I've mentioned it a couple of times on here how bad he sounded. Didnt help his mam spraying hair spray over him though did It. Moron.

Reactions: 13
Oh wow! So she’s spraying hairspray above him and a day or so later he’s in hospital as he’s struggling to breathe!!! My child is 1 and I never spray hairspray, deodorant, perfume, air freshener anything like that when he’s in the room, let alone sat on my lap spraying it above him!🤦🏼‍♀️ I just know she will use the “I’ve had 3 kids before and they’ve all been fine inhaling hairspray”

Reactions: 14
He’s still a prick but at least Aaron’s the first one to say how tough its gonna be for the baby and feeling sorry for the baby, rather than making it about them. For once. Probs just read everything said here tho 🙈

He’s still a prick but at least Aaron’s the first one to say how tough its gonna be for the baby and feeling sorry for the baby, rather than making it about them. For once. Probs just read everything said here tho 🙈
he really sounds genuine today

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh wow! So she’s spraying hairspray above him and a day or so later he’s in hospital as he’s struggling to breathe!!! My child is 1 and I never spray hairspray, deodorant, perfume, air freshener anything like that when he’s in the room, let alone sat on my lap spraying it above him!🤦🏼‍♀️ I just know she will use the “I’ve had 3 kids before and they’ve all been fine inhaling hairspray”
I tell my 5 year old to leave the room when I need to spray!

Reactions: 3
I also have thought recently that it wouldn’t t surprise me if Oakley went into temporary care or custody of another family member due to the “stress”.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He sounded genuine. He has such a split personality.
His tattoos are shocking though 😝

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’m not understanding the tattoos, did he want all his tattoos covered up and just decided to have it completely covered with ink? Also for the baby is blind, will all the surgery’s make him able to see? Can that be possible ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.