Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they split up and get back together often. But I think Talia has had, almost like an epiphany since having Oakley. Puts things in perspective, what’s really important!! She’s a dick yeah, but hope to god she sticks to her word. No one deserves to be treated the way Aaron acts. Absolute man child.

Reactions: 17
Sounds like she has, shes been saying she has to get used to taking the kids out alone which is sad, the video she shared half of him he does look like a gorgeous baby though x

Reactions: 4
Defo feel how ever I don’t agree with most she does regarding her Instagram usually I can’t deny I fee for her having been in a toxic relationship with children and now a poorly baby, it’s so easy for me to say leave etc but we all know not always that easy but I hopeeer she sticks it this time and kicks him to the curb I mean it sounds that way as she’s moving and prob alone not together!
I was hoping she would go back down south but with hospital appointments and sienna setted in school I be she’s stuck! I literally can’t imagine the stress

Reactions: 3
Botox and lip fillers…. Just when you think her priorities for the immediate future might have changed… I just can’t with her!

Reactions: 12
I don’t

More 😆😆😆😆 love you do not need more you’ve had enough to last a life time! You get more and more hideous
Her face just looks so odd! Like the teeth do not suit her face! And she’s got filler anyway why even get more!!!

Reactions: 8
Everyone copes different. Doesn't mean she cares about them any less? 🤣
What you think her getting more Botox and fillers is a coping mechanism? It was high up on her list of priorities before this … just thought maybe that sort of tit wouldn’t be as important to her just now but clearly it is!

You’re very defensive of Talia, I often wonder if this thread is for you 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn’t wait to get my Botox and filler topped up. It does wear off when you can’t have it for 9 months. That said, she doesn’t need any more

Reactions: 5
I think it was pretty obvious from her bruised lips during pregnancy she hasn’t had 9months off the needle. Her lips haven’t changed one bit.

Reactions: 8
She should lay off the fillers! Her chin, jaw and cheek bones don't need any more! Looking back at old photos, there was nothing wrong with her chin, it looks really unnatural now

Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise this had become a rave thread!!! I feel sorry for the kids NOT talia. Everything that’s been mentioned here she’s posted about so I’m taking it with a pinch of salt. She knows how to manipulate ppl. Will she be banning Aaron from seeing his kids aswell or have ppl forgot how bitter she is towards siennas dad? And she’s been having Botox/fillers all thru pregnancy so no difference there. Prob already thinking of trapping the next Coke head if Aaron has pissed off

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What you think her getting more Botox and fillers is a coping mechanism? It was high up on her list of priorities before this … just thought maybe that sort of tit wouldn’t be as important to her just now but clearly it is!

You’re very defensive of Talia, I often wonder if this thread is for you 🤣
What I'm saying is, if it distracts her and makes her feel a little less tit and a bit better about herself, what's the big deal.

People are entitled to a difference of opinion you know? 😌😌😌

Does anyone think he has cheated? His post is admitting he's done something? Not defending him but either he's a proper bleep or he's not handling the news well. He's such a massive idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whatever anyone thinks of Talia, at least we can all agree that Aaron is an absolute A-grade tosser 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.