Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I am certain that's the old cot too. It's old isn't it, he's messing with peoples heads so they don't think - sorry I mean KNOW- he's a waste of space dad

It was prob from back when Talia was in hospital the only time he has spent time with the boys by himself and he's milking the content

Reactions: 7
She’s 100% with him! The whole estate agent 💩 is all for views.

Talia next time you go out walk into a tattoo shop and ask for “MUG” on your forehead 👌🏻

Reactions: 10
I don't think it's an old video and that is her new crib one with the buttons on

I think he's around

Reactions: 3
Yeah I am certain that's the old cot too. It's old isn't it, he's messing with peoples heads so they don't think - sorry I mean KNOW- he's a waste of space dad

It was prob from back when Talia was in hospital the only time he has spent time with the boys by himself and he's milking the content
First time commenting on this thread, hi.

It is the new cot. If you look at her story from 18 hours ago showing off the new cot vs his with the cot in the background it’s the exact same cot, even the blanket and Ewan the sheep are in the same place in both their stories

Reactions: 5
Does this mean she had a section? Or is it advised regardless how you have a baby to wait 6 weeks?
It’s advised regardless but I think she did have a C-section because she was wearing compression socks post birth which I believe is more common with c-sections

Reactions: 2
What I'm saying is, if it distracts her and makes her feel a little less tit and a bit better about herself, what's the big deal.

People are entitled to a difference of opinion you know? 😌😌😌

Does anyone think he has cheated? His post is admitting he's done something? Not defending him but either he's a proper bleep or he's not handling the news well. He's such a massive idiot
Yes you are, however you disagree with every single negative comment about her.
I don’t think he’s cheated, I think it’s something to do with Oakley. I hope she really does leave him though, he’s an absolute POS

It’s advised regardless but I think she did have a C-section because she was wearing compression socks post birth which I believe is more common with c-sections
They make you wear them regardless, if you have to stay in hospital after birth.

Last edited:
Don't think it would have been a section as its 12 weeks recommended recovery before higher impact exercise.

Although for me I've taken a 6 year recovery period from mine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't think it would have been a section as its 12 weeks recommended recovery before higher impact exercise.

Although for me I've taken a 6 year recovery period from mine 🤣
Wise woman me too 🤣🤣 although i'd rather be a little fat than have a coke head useless father as my partner

Reactions: 10
Yes you are, however you disagree with every single negative comment about her.
I don’t think he’s cheated, I think it’s something to do with Oakley. I hope she really does leave him though, he’s an absolute POS

They make you wear them regardless, if you have to stay in hospital after birth.
I don't disagree with EVERY single negative comment about her. I just feel for her atm. I'd feel for anyone in her situation. That's allowed.

Why, every time I say I feel bad for her or disagree with someone, do I have to explain myself? 🤣🤣

Oh weird I’ve never worn them and I’ve given birth twice!
2 of my births I had to stay in hospital & had to wear them, 2 I was let home the same day & didn’t need to wear them. Iv had VB with all mine. Maybe it depends on the hospital.

I don't disagree with EVERY single negative comment about her. I just feel for her atm. I'd feel for anyone in her situation. That's allowed.

Why, every time I say I feel bad for her or disagree with someone, do I have to explain myself? 🤣🤣
You don’t, but it’s pedantic when it’s every comment. It’s not a race thread. I feel for her too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.