Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone confirm what Oakley may of been diagnosed with by seeing the photo this morning?

Reactions: 5
Well yeah she obviously regretted it. But you can’t moan at people for seeing or sharing it if she chose to post it herself. She isn’t new to social media, she isn’t stupid.
No. I'm on about on here. His face shouldn't be shared on here. If she did it by accident, someone doing it on here is doing it deliberate

Reactions: 5
See it’s all for attention!!! Wake up people don’t feel sorry for her.
Saying she’s keeping Oakley off social media then posts a picture on her stories and deletes it!!
She’s not stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He will be on the coke n beers no doubt after taking a massive tantrum!

seen his big rant about social media is nothing bla bla bla! Social media pays for the skanks house. He is a tit fighter too. Couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag!

Reactions: 3
I always thought if you had children with someone you wouldn't have to move out if it was their home. But unless you have financially contributed to the mortgage or whatever and have proof of payments, i dont think you have a leg to stand on. I wonder does he even own the home, it could be rented!!! And she may not beable to afford it on her own. Sorry but unless its her choice to leave hes even more of a dick. No bloke would turf a woman out with kids and a new born with additional needs.
He owns the home outright he used the GS money to buy it.

Reactions: 2
Look some people feel bad for her, others don't. Nothing wrong with a differing pinion, nobody's a mug for pitying her.

She definitely seems to mean business when she says she's done with him doesn't she. Hopefully she sticks with it this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Tbh I don’t know how I feel about it
I want to feel sorry for her but part of me can’t as I genuinely believe they will be back together and this has happened before so to have more kids with him baffles me in a way.

I do think they are both acting like 15 year olds and get the heck of social media… she may not have friends and this is her way of venting however it just wouldn’t be in my nature to let the whole world know about the dirty laundry going on in my life I find it odd like how do you have the time to be on your phone so much?
they both need to re evaluate what they want in life, whether it’s to be together or not and focus on the kiddies they have together as unfortunately it’s then who will suffer the most from this toxic and very immature situation ..

Reactions: 7
Apart from us seeing Oakley has different hands and a different forehead i think he is beautiful Talia just like any other baby born

Look some people feel bad for her, others don't. Nothing wrong with a differing pinion, nobody's a mug for pitying her.

She definitely seems to mean business when she says she's done with him doesn't she. Hopefully she sticks with it this time.
There’s only so much one person can take, this may be the final straw for her, her mum being there has hopefully been a key factor in her decision. Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors but she seems determined that from now on she’s doing this alone. Whether that will be the case or not remains to be seen.

Reactions: 6
There’s only so much one person can take, this may be the final straw for her, her mum being there has hopefully been a key factor in her decision. Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors but she seems determined that from now on she’s doing this alone. Whether that will be the case or not remains to be seen.
She does doesn't she. I'm glad.

last time they split up she even went as far as buying holiday clothes pretending she was going on holiday alone with Siennah and Romeo lol a week later no holiday but Aaron back getting her pregnant

Totally wouldn't surprise me if she's not pregnant again in 16 weeks back with the perfect Aaron who does so much for her

• Sad
  • Haha
Think I might leave this bum licking page for talia. 😂 no one wants her back down south. She’s a nasty witch. Just because her life’s gone wrong you all feel sorry for her! She made all these choices. She will be back with that drug addict in a week.
Bum licking is not the same as compassion. She's a nasty person, but that doesn't mean we don't feel sorry for her current situation.

Reactions: 18
Having a disabled child is bloody hard- it can really test even the strongest of relationships- it broke me and my partner 6 years in- and it’s bloody hard alone so I’m so glad she has her mum

Reactions: 6
If nobody wants to post the picture can somebody just explain what appears to be the issue with the baby then? Seeing as it’s been weeks of speculation lol that’ll clear that up surely?

If nobody wants to post the picture can somebody just explain what appears to be the issue with the baby then? Seeing as it’s been weeks of speculation lol that’ll clear that up surely?
I saw him he's definitely got low set ears a very long high forehead it protrudes outwards couldn't make out his eyes very well but they look sunken and we've seen his fingers from what people on here say maybe Apert syndrome i've never heard of it but either way i hope she knows he's beautiful

Reactions: 3
I seen baby Oakley quickly before it was deleted he’s a gorgeous baby 💙 I hope whatever is going on Talia has support

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.