Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ads ads ads.
That poor little baby
In fairness women in America often go back to work days after their babies are born due to not having the type of leave we do. If I was self employed and had no income for potentially 9 months I’d be taking all the ad’s I could do to make sure I have enough to support my new baby. Especially with operations etc coming up where she might not be able too. But she could manage them a lot better/when he’s sleeping etc instead of propping up bottles etc.
I’d never slate another woman for making money to provide for her kids

Reactions: 11
I don’t even spray tit when my dog is in the room 😱 propping bottles is dangerous and spraying tit is just bleeping stupid

Reactions: 9
In fairness women in America often go back to work days after their babies are born due to not having the type of leave we do. If I was self employed and had no income for potentially 9 months I’d be taking all the ad’s I could do to make sure I have enough to support my new baby. Especially with operations etc coming up where she might not be able too. But she could manage them a lot better/when he’s sleeping etc instead of propping up bottles etc.
In fairness are you for real?? She is the world's biggest idiot. Yeah, make money but don't spray that toxic tit over your 3 week old. She's not doing it to provide for her kids, she's doing it to try and stay relevant. I think most people are slating her because she's a terrible mum who uses her kids and clearly doesn't give one tit about nurturing them, not because she's making awful ad's. Those 4 kids will be completely messed up mentally and those 2 fuckwits are to blame. I seriously don't understand people defending them?? Crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you agree with spraying hair spray over a new born? And she was kneeling down so he was on the floor with a bottle propped up and she didn't even look at him. It's bloody disgusting. My heart breaks for the baby 👶 💔

Reactions: 15
They're back following each other on insta now too so obviously they're back together. This is my first time posting but I've been watching this thread the last while and honestly it's been so eye opening. Never been a big Aaron fan but always liked Talia. My opinion of her has completely changed now. Why on earth does she put up with Aaron's shite? Surely as a mother of 4 you'd want your kids away from someone as toxic as Aaron. He seems unhinged the last while. I certainly wouldn't want my kids around someone like that.
Baffles me how anyone could like that woman talia

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t surprise me if the poor baby ended up poorly after inhaling a load of fumes off the hair products she was using on top of him!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Here she goes again with the cryptic posts that will get everyone speculating and messaging her. She didn’t need to show a hospital bed. Funny how she doesn’t show who’s actually in the bed so people will be wondering.

if she doesn’t want to share anything about Oakley then she didn’t need to say they didn’t attend the appointment.

Reactions: 7
Swear if Aaron makes out he’s sad or anything he can duck off! He don’t care about that child!!!

Reactions: 10
It’s Sad they’ve not made it… poor baby.

but ‘thanks for all your kind messages’?!?! If she’s only just posted they’re in hospital, how would people know to be sending her kind messages?!
I think she meant for the appointment Oakley was meant to have today. That's how I've read it anyway

Reactions: 3
If it was one of the other kids in hospital why doesn’t Aaron take over so she can make the appointment?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.