Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ATTENTION ATTENTION duck of talia trying to get the sympathy vote. Can’t just have an appointment no she has to have DRAMA!!! Give it a rest. You’re prob actually in the hospital for the appointment but you’re going to spin this for your own benefit with the cryptic posts. Hoping the daily fail will pick it up and then you’ll get offered a spread in ok??? NOT A CHANCE. We’ll all be there in the comments section telling the truth how you’re a scumbag mother how you get pregnant to keep that Coke head from leaving you even after he did it the first time. How you pump your face full of tit whilst pregnant coz you care about your ‘preemies’ that much or, not quite preemies, as you like the drama of having early sick babies you make it up until now when karmas bit you on the arse and actually gave you a poorly baby. I feel sorry for the kids all of them to have parents like you. Poor sienna always looks down trodded and hardly gets a mention unless you need to flog something. Please let them be cancelled the sooner the better!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Do you agree with spraying hair spray over a new born? And she was kneeling down so he was on the floor with a bottle propped up and she didn't even look at him. It's bloody disgusting. My heart breaks for the baby 👶 💔
Did you not read what I said at all? I said I think she can handle it better and do things at better times.
Not all parents need to constantly look at their baby either, I didn’t stare at mine 24/7 when feeding her back when I had her. And she didn’t spray hairspray directly on him, my ma sprayed hairspray in the droves back when she had us in the 80’s, we are all fine. stop making out she’s this evil twisted mother who doesn’t care at all for her son as she very clearly does, but also needs to bring money In as Aaron’s useless and making nothing.
Maybe you could read things before making pointless replies

Reactions: 4
Did you not read what I said at all? I said I think she can handle it better and do things at better times.
Not all parents need to constantly look at their baby either, I didn’t stare at mine 24/7 when feeding her back when I had her. And she didn’t spray hairspray directly on him, my ma sprayed hairspray in the droves back when she had us in the 80’s, we are all fine. stop making out she’s this evil twisted mother who doesn’t care at all for her son as she very clearly does, but also needs to bring money In as Aaron’s useless and making nothing.
Maybe you could read things before making pointless replies
First of all if my baby had just come off a feeding tube then damn right I would be taking 10 mins or so out my day to feed and look at him, not propping up a bottle against me so I can do ads!! Also there is no need to be spraying stuff around your newborn child. Pretty simple in my eyes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
First of all if my baby had just come of a feeding tube then damn right I would be taking 10 mins or so out my day to feed and look at him, not propping up a bottle against me so I can do ads!! Also there is no need to be spraying stuff around your newborn child. Pretty simple in my eyes!
It takes much more than 10 minutes to feed a baby 😂 And no, people don’t need to stare graciously into their eyes for the entire feed 🤦‍♀️ When I was feeding mine I was working at my laptop at the same time, as I was a 19 year old student when mine was born and needed to hand in essays. I didn’t have time to stare at her 24/7.
And also you can’t read either, as I have stated multiple times that she could do her ad’s at better times, when he is sleeping etc.

Reactions: 5
It takes much more than 10 minutes to feed a baby 😂 And no, people don’t need to stare graciously into their eyes for the entire feed 🤦‍♀️ When I was feeding mine I was working at my laptop at the same time, as I was a 19 year old student when mine was born and needed to hand in essays. I didn’t have time to stare at her 24/7.
And also you can’t read either, as I have stated multiple times that she could do her ad’s at better times, when he is sleeping etc.
At no point did I mention staring at them 24/7 but the baby has just come off a feeding tube, I would be taking time to nurture him, and have those bonding moments, it’s still very early days!! 10/20/30 mins it really doesn’t matter it’s time you take out your day, surely it’s what you expect to have to do when you have a baby.
Yeah I can read perfectly well, and you’re excusing her behaviour whichever way you spin it!

Reactions: 9
Prop feeding is dangerous end of. You don't need to stare into the baby's eyes but you could have the decency to hold the bottle

Reactions: 33
Prop feeding is dangerous end of. You don't need to stare into the baby's eyes but you could have the decency to hold the bottle
Did I say it was ok anywhere? No. I said she didn’t need to do that. Clearly another person who can’t read anything and takes every single thing out of context 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Did I say it was ok anywhere? No. I said she didn’t need to do that. Clearly another person who can’t read anything and takes every single thing out of context 🤦‍♀️
I didn't say you said it was ok. It was a general comment. But I would argue against your earlier point that she clearly cares about the kids. I thought she did too, now I'm not so sure anymore. All she cares about is that crackhead

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t surprise me if the poor baby ended up poorly after inhaling a load of fumes off the hair products she was using on top of him!

I really hope not! Tho Oakley did sound really sniffly in that story!

Let’s hope it’s something dumb like Aaron stubbed his toe 😂

Reactions: 1
People are constantly slating mothers for showing their kids too much, then when they don’t, they are called cruel/uncaring etc. make your minds up.

At the end of the day, it’s her baby. And shouldn’t be forced into showing his face until she wants to regardless of how many of you can’t wait to find out what’s going on.

It’s the cryptic tit that people get fed up … if ya want to keep him hidden away then cool but quit with the cryptic posts!! It’s like the people on Facebook who tag themselves in hospital then when someone says you ok .. they’re like yeah don’t worry .. or inbox me hun …. Fûck off ya attention seeking fücktards. Talia is 1 of them !

Reactions: 16
People are constantly slating mothers for showing their kids too much, then when they don’t, they are called cruel/uncaring etc. make your minds up.

At the end of the day, it’s her baby. And shouldn’t be forced into showing his face until she wants to regardless of how many of you can’t wait to find out what’s going on.
I don’t want to know what’s going on tbh nor am I interested in seeing his face.
I just don’t like seeing pictures of kids all over social media with only one of there faces scribbled out.

Them pictures are put out there for the world and will be around on the internet for years.. imagine how hurt that poor boy will be if he sees them when he’s older.

You might call that caring but I call that a tit mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Do you want to start a rave thread for her???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
But people on here are just angry because they don’t know what’s wrong with him. It’s clear as day people just want to know, and are getting angry because they won’t tell them.

Think all that hairspray your ‘Ma’ sprayed in the 80’s has had some effect?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Confused, she’s tagged him in her latest story.
Is she moving out or was that attention seeking? She can do as she wishes but if she’s done all that for attention and what not it’s bang out of order, you wouldn’t think she had the time for such games

Reactions: 13
Spray of any sort around a baby is bad bad bad!!! No wonder he is in hospital.
I feel so so sorry for those kids. Talia needs to grow up. Leave the fillers out her face, kick Aaron to the curb and put those kids first.
Her behaviour is just awful 😖 why can't she see that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.