Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here 🤔 seriously, he has gone way too far here calling out people for having an opinion as they have been teasing stuff on instagram and then going to the extreme of finding out where the girl lives and then shaming her house WTF?? and WHO IS THE TROLL HERE AARON????? The pair of them need to get off social media, sort their lives out and look after the kids and get Baby Oakley the medical/surgical intervention that he needs and maybe some psychological therapy for themselves to help them deal with things 🙏 not a great example to be setting their young children is it as it all seems quite Toxic!? this could have been handled so differently on social media with some positivity for Oakley and they would have got so much support as a family, not one bit of class or dignity from either of them here what a shame 😢 I do feel sorry for Talia as it would appear she is running the house, looking after the kids and dealing with a lot whilst he just escapes to 'Fight Camp' ffs GET A BLOODY JOB Man and Grow up 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Such a sad situation. Those poor kids. Do they not realise people only want to know Oakley will be okay. People are genuinely concerned about beautiful little Oakley. No one wants to see a baby having g to go through operation after operation. I do feel sorry for Talia. She must feel so vulnerable. But her "hiding" Oakley the way she is not right. Be proud of him. People will support you. She's still in her 20s and very immature.
My opinion of Aaron will never change. He is a vile human being. No morals. Selfish. Using Talia to cook, clean, care for his kids while he "trains".
He doesn't deserve a family. He has a beautiful step daughter and 3 handsome boys. GROW UP Aaron. Does he really think his children will talk to him when they grow up and see him for what he is??

My advise I'd Talia move with your mum. If he loves you and the kids he will follow you. In time you will meet someone strong and capable of protecting you and your family. Yes Talia you have hard years ahead but as a mum your kids must come first. It's never easy. But in a few years it will be worth it.

I understand she is lost but getting filler and posting silly posts isn't the answer.

Best of luck to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So I’m confused how Gary,marnie, Charlotte, holly, James, nathen and even Chloe have such nice houses! And Gary and marnie are actually good parents and have stable relationships With happy kids with both parents doing there bit! Then you look at the state of Aaron?? And his relationship with his kids and talia!? He has well and truly fucked his Luck and truly the runt of the Geordie shore group!! Talia has got the short straw with him and she deserves it!! I would NEVER be jealous of them scummy chavy pathetic excuses for humans! Especially hiding there disabled son as there embarrassed by his looks!! So how many surgeries is it? 10 or 3?! Kinder a big jump 😂😂😂

Reactions: 21
felt sorry for talia last week, what a fool i was. they are both actually scum of the earth.
aaron has gone way too far this time, he’s actually vile and nothing more than a bully. he would be nothing without getting pissed on GS and tbh, he doesn’t have a lot to show for it compared to the others.

they could be raising awareness of the condition oakley has without even showing his face, i totally understand not putting him on social media but to ‘hide’ him in public is sickening.

hope everyone just unfollows them and leaves them to it, twats.

Reactions: 24
Honestly bleeping tramps the pair of them!!!! Doxxing is actually illegal and I hope she take you to the cleaners not that you have any money it’s all gone up your snout 😂. I have zero sympathy and like I’ve said all along they are ASHAMED to have a baby that looks different. Ppl aren’t bothered literally but using the fact one person might make a comment to excuse you hiding the baby away is sick!! Are you coming to find me Aaron and bully me aswell for what I’ve just said??? The truth hurts doesn’t it. Pair of absolute begs. You’re saying this women lives in a scum area?? Well what about using and abusing dogs for monetary gain then getting rid?? What about having 4 kids in a 3 bed house if you’re that big of a celebrity?? Why don’t you move into your palace?? Is it because talia is too busy filling her face with crap and spending all your money on designer gear while you’re shoving gear up your nose??? 😂😂😂 your just the dregs of society and you both should crawl back under the rocks you live under

edited to add I’ve just reported him for bullying/harassment. I hope everyone just unfollowers the pair of cunts. They’re just low life’s who are now hiding their son like he’s a leper. It’s shameful. Their whole lives are fake. Their relationship is toxic and poor sienna is stuck in the middle being banned from seeing her dad and stuck with these parasites. Absolute scum

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She's spraying hair spray while the 'baby' has to drink him own bottle! Wtf talia? Put your kids first!!!

So I’m confused how Gary,marnie, Charlotte, holly, James, nathen and even Chloe have such nice houses! And Gary and marnie are actually good parents and have stable relationships With happy kids with both parents doing there bit! Then you look at the state of Aaron?? And his relationship with his kids and talia!? He has well and truly fucked his Luck and truly the runt of the Geordie shore group!! Talia has got the short straw with him and she deserves it!! I would NEVER be jealous of them scummy chavy pathetic excuses for humans! Especially hiding there disabled son as there embarrassed by his looks!! So how many surgeries is it? 10 or 3?! Kinder a big jump 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
They're back following each other on insta now too so obviously they're back together. This is my first time posting but I've been watching this thread the last while and honestly it's been so eye opening. Never been a big Aaron fan but always liked Talia. My opinion of her has completely changed now. Why on earth does she put up with Aaron's shite? Surely as a mother of 4 you'd want your kids away from someone as toxic as Aaron. He seems unhinged the last while. I certainly wouldn't want my kids around someone like that.

I only joined this thread when baby Oakley was born so not read anything else, but what is the score between these 2 and the other og do they talk or not?

Reactions: 2
Oh my god 😲😲 did he really put her address up? Can’t believe I missed this! Did anyone screen shot it? Holy duck!

I literally said in a previous post… they are absolutely still together and still as toxic, they will be back being aggressive with anyone to messages about Oakley and my god they really did!

They need to get themselves off social media they’re actually dangerous ⚠

Reactions: 4
Well she deserves him now. Staying with a deadbeat Coke head. Her mum must have given her head a wobble when she was staying with her wonder what she thinks now

Talia may just be too thick to properly communicate what she meant. She probably meant I’m protecting him (at least she thinks she is) but said hiding. She just seems in denial, like she’s struggling big time and has no friends or external support to vent to. Sometimes peoples pain makes them behave in an ugly manner but it doesn’t always mean they are bad people. I think she just needs to get off Instagram and work on her real life and the pain she is obviously going through.

Seems like her and Aaron are back together….shock. But with 4 kids and no support she’s incredibly vulnerable and feels she needs him. It’s all a very sad situation, but it’s clear she’s a loving mum who is just struggling big time and will probably come to regret her decisions about posting or talking about Oakleys situation the way she has. Aaron needs to grow up and MAN UP and take care of the family HE created. What a sorry excuse for a man and father. So embarrassing.

Also want to add that being vulnerable AND stupid makes life very very hard. It’s really is a hard knock life when you haven’t got two brain cells to run together 🤷🏾‍♀️
This would make sense if she was acting this way since Oakley was born and they had this big (but not that big since it was originally picked up) shock. But it isn’t, she’s been like this since Romeo, it’s just double disturbing now because she’s treating Oakley even worse and we had a slither of hope that he was going to encourage her to do better as a person (& parent) rather than the exact opposite 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Oh and the lass involved has come out fighting! Seen her stories on Instagram! Well done!
Now who looks stupid as Aaron didn't do his research very well, that's not even her property 🤣 maybe that's why he removed it and not that he saw sense like he claims! Good for that girl for sticking up for herself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing is he will never apologise for doing that as he can't see the wrong in his actions?? I hope he gets reported and shadow banned for a bit and back in his box✌ L K is a bloody legend in my eyes (and gorgeous) good for her for not backing down to "Bully Boy Chalmers" and putting him firmly in his place 🙏

Aaron deleted his story because he ‘won’t stoop to their level’? No, you went well below any level set, right down into the gutter!!!
Yes 👏🏼 👏🏼

They forget they’re the ones sharing their whole life (well apart from poor Oakley’s imperfections) on social media!!

Talia’s comment will have hit a nerve with parents of disabled children or indeed people like the woman who replied to Talia - turns out she had a bad accident and disfigurement and was hurt by Talia boasting about how to hide her child!!

When you behave as crass as they are - expect backlash!

• Heart
I honestly think these 2 should deactivate their accounts on social media and focus on themselves as a family and bonding with Oakley.

All Aaron ever does is witch and whinge and make out he’s something great .. but In reality he’s just a washed up bottom of the pile dude who is still clutching onto his Geordie shore name … he’s a bad tempered selfish cûnt!

Then you have Talia who thinks she’s royalty coz of Aaron 🙄 sometimes I feel sad for her but most the time I think she’s a cûnt too.

As for feeding the baby a bottle without holding the baby … I find that horrendous, I always held and hugged my babies when feeding them… but wasn’t he on a feeding tube !? And then spraying hair products around him? What the actual fûck ????

Talia .. Aaron …. Get off social media for a few months and concentrate on Oakley, he’s more important than a few shîtty ads that no one will buy anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.