Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All he has done is now levelled a load of abuse towards the person he put on his stories because you can bet that girl will be bombarded!! So it’s not okay for him or Talia to receive messages but he’s quite happy for his arse licking followers to go and abuse her! The message Talia received wasn’t even abusive! They need to get off social media before they do something they will really regret!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Fancy spraying hairspray all around your ‘preemie’ baby whilst it’s choking on a bottle because you’re more interested in doing your hair for clout than feeding your baby yourself?? Again absolute scum!!! Maybe do you ‘work’ when the kids are in bed instead of noshing Aaron off begging him to stay!

All he has done is now levelled a load of abuse towards the person he put on his stories because you can bet that girl will be bombarded!! So it’s not okay for him or Talia to receive messages but he’s quite happy for his arse licking followers to go and abuse her! The message Talia received weren’t even abusive! They need to get off social media before they do something they will really regret!
Deffo not abuse more the truth but they can’t handle that can they, vile ppl!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wtf could that ad not have waited until the baby has finished it’s bottle? Like wtf she seems sooooo uninterested in her little boy 😅
I used to love giving my kids a bottle and the little sounds they used to make taking it 🥰

Does her stupid hair ads really come before giving your kid a bottle?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yesssss Laura! She lives in my home town! Love how she’s keeping it real. duck you Aaron you thick twit! You can’t say you won’t “stoop to their level” or whatever you said, because you did. You actually did it and lower!! Just because you deleted it doesn’t mean you didn’t actually do it! You do know that the delete button isn’t the bleeping men in black button that deletes our memories as well, you stupid thick twunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They are both absolute dirty tramps. They do not give a tit about that poor baby. Imagine thinking your 'work' uhem is more important than feeding your sick baby. She is one of the most horrendous skanks I've ever seen. 'Hiding' their new born 🤢🤢🤮🤮. Sickos. I hope they both duck off and get real jobs, accept they're never going to be famous or respected and actually look after those kids. Poor Siennah, seeing that ugly waste of space walk in and out their lives at the drop of a hat. They don't deserve those kids. Disgraceful excuses of hunan beings. If they do read on here; you're both the scum of this earth, drug taking, ugly inside and out. Tramps 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe what I’ve just watched!!
Amazing that Oakley is now taking bottles, I don’t know about her but I used to love snuggling my babies in to feed them especially when they were still tiny, you’d think she’d appreciate more especially after being tube fed!
All cos she has to ‘film for work’, the baby has to have his bottle propped up against her,
Whilst getting products sprayed around him!
Seems she can’t even be arsed to give him that 1-1 time!
And yes I get we only see snippets of the day but surely this ‘work’ could’ve waited until the baby was at least fed!

Oh and Kenton isn’t up there with 1 of the best places to live is it Aaron!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How she starts every tit ad she does with “loads of you asking” No Talia , no one, not one person has asked what crap you use in your hair 😂😂not like it looks good ??? Your just being paid pennies to promote some shite to your naive followers haha cos you have no other way to make money . Clutching at straws and you look stupid . Concentrate on your babies & let your drip of a fella go and make a show of himself trying to be a boxer then at least only one of you looks a tit

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg, her face. I'm sure little Oakley's face looks more normal than hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe what I’ve just watched!!
Amazing that Oakley is now taking bottles, I don’t know about her but I used to love snuggling my babies in to feed them especially when they were still tiny, you’d think she’d appreciate more especially after being tube fed!
All cos she has to ‘film for work’, the baby has to have his bottle propped up against her,
Whilst getting products sprayed around him!
Seems she can’t even be arsed to give him that 1-1 time!
And yes I get we only see snippets of the day but surely this ‘work’ could’ve waited until the baby was at least fed!

Oh and Kenton isn’t up there with 1 of the best places to live is it Aaron!
Does he live in Kenton 😲

Reactions: 2
Oh and the lass involved has come out fighting! Seen her stories on Instagram! Well done!
She should get the police involved. What she said wasn't being a troll, he was. I bet the only reason he took it down was because he was warned

Reactions: 9
I have two children 13 months apart with asd when I was pregnant with my third they were 3 & 4 I had lots of extra tests because they suspected a syndrome I denied the needle test as it was too invasive and it can harm the baby. He was born without any problems but I made the choice to have him without knowing what could of been and she is hiding her poor baby away and leaving him to choke so she can film her awful hair for a few quid 😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 4
I’ve not seen the video but how is she feeding Oakley his bottle without out holding it?

Dont say she has propped it in his mouth?

Reactions: 1
I’ve not seen the video but how is she feeding Oakley his bottle without out holding it?

Dont say she has propped it in his mouth?
He’s on the floor and she’s kneeling so I’m assuming she’s feeding him with the bottle wedged against her leg 🤬 bleeping scumbag she is

Reactions: 3
He’s on the floor and she’s kneeling so I’m assuming she’s feeding him with the bottle wedged against her leg 🤬 bleeping scumbag she is
Agree. Who feeds a newborn baby like that? My little one is 12 weeks old and I still feed her so close to me. Make sure we have eye to eye contact as it’s so important to have that and I speak away to her while she is feeding from her bottle. She doesn’t give a duck about him and his needs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.