Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF he's back home. Lost any respect for her. If he did walk out and she's staying with that loser. And if they made it all up and she was being dramatic

Reactions: 12
I know a lot of you have sympathy and feel sorry for Talia, we all have different opinions. Personally I could never imagine under any circumstances (least of all of my child was unwell/or had a disfigurement) scribbling over my child’s face to hide them on a social media platform, so cold an detached. Just couldn’t comprehend it! Honestly, that said all I needed to know about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her reply to someone about hiding Oakley screams ashamed to me and i don't care what none of her lovely followers on here say 🤦

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Her reply to someone about hiding Oakley screams ashamed to me and i don't care what none of her lovely followers on here say 🤦
omg just thought the exact same thing! Like she’s literally thought through how to make sure his face is always hidden when out in public, definitely screams ashamed 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
omg just thought the exact same thing! Like she’s literally thought through how to make sure his face is always hidden when out in public, definitely screams ashamed 😢
So not only can no one see him he can't see the world around him, she quotes my hood pulls all the way over his face, mine loved looking at trees birds people anything to have the hood constantly pulled over his little face he will experience nothing 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow just wow! Just when I thought she could not get any worse! Feel so sad for baby Oakley!

It’s all about image with her, he doesn’t fit into her ideal so he’s being completely hidden! She’s quite proud replying to that message as well about how she manages to hide him 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
That poor child isn’t even looking around! My god she’s more concerned about hiding his face then actually enjoying him!

Reactions: 13
This made sound cruel but even after all his surgeries he's not going to look 'normal' you will always be able to tell hes had work done, is she going to hide him away all the time then?

Reactions: 14
I agree, it’s their choice to show him of course, but the fact they’ve not said what his issue is, makes me feel like they’re ashamed. It is very early & they’ll still be processing it, but they have a massive platform they could use to help & educate right now.

Reactions: 9
Poor Oakley. She’s not just “keeping him off social media” (even though we knew she wasn’t), she is actively hiding the little soul in real life. That poor Angel will go through life with people looking at him (sad but true) he needs his mother to fight his corner and not be ashamed of him.

Reactions: 23
So not only can no one see him he can't see the world around him, she quotes my hood pulls all the way over his face, mine loved looking at trees birds people anything to have the hood constantly pulled over his little face he will experience nothing 💔
This is such a good point!! Babies love to take in their surroundings, exploring their new world.

I would over compensate with my child and tell them every day how beautiful and special they are, and to never hide away. What she will be enforcing to Oakley if she keeps this up is that he’s not good enough to be seen or his pictures shared the way his brothers and sisters are! She’s not protecting him, she’s protecting her shallow image - That breaks my heart 💔

I don’t think she has anything else to do than read here. She doesn’t have any friends otherwise where are they? When I’d given birth we had a steady run of visitors for days.. let alone if I needed extra support I know my best friends wouldn’t leave my side for a second. Or they’d take my kids to theirs for a few days..
She’s a horrible bleep. Literally no one likes her. Nasty girl always has been

I don’t know anything about her & did write a somewhat nice post about her on here a little ago but wow after that last story. That’s so bloody sad. Pulls the hood all the way over to hide him because let’s face it that’s exactly what she’s doing. We hide spots on our face or bags under our eyes. You don’t hide a baby in real life unless you are ashamed or embarrassed. Really is nothing more to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.