Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% bet no one sent her a nasty message they would be posting it like they always do, Aaron has just posted a screenshot of someone questioning him but no mention of his hand. It's them who are ashamed remember Aaron said if anyone messages him or Talia he will post their name/profile all over the internet
He’s such a hypocrite, blasting social media and calling it fake but then using it to make money, do ads and beg for stuff on it!!

Reactions: 19
I 100% bet no one sent her a nasty message they would be posting it like they always do, Aaron has just posted a screenshot of someone questioning him but no mention of his hand. It's them who are ashamed remember Aaron said if anyone messages him or Talia he will post their name/profile all over the internet
Lit one person he has shared and I 1000% agree with what that person said 😂 it’s just a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha 'what even is social media?' Erm your main source of income I presume?

Also I presume the fact Talia isn't posting half as much on Instagram as usual is indicative of the fact she's rushed off her feet with all the kids. I see this all going so wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Newsflash…. All will be revealed next week in OK magazine after they have sold there story to make money off it.

Reactions: 9
So hypocritical I have no problem at all with them not sharing but the point is they are sharing teasing little bits of him if they want to keep him private they should do just that. The way he talks to his followers is situating they are the ones who help u live the life u do his a joke

Reactions: 10
First time I’ve commented on this thread but have been reading 👀 just had to say what a complete BELLEND he is! He is absolutely loving all the messages. That last post just goes to show how much of a prick he is. Why bleeping post at all? Just get off social media for a break altogether instead of posting stupid photos with emojis covering your babies face that I am pretty sure people can use a tool to remove?!

Reactions: 18
First time I’ve commented on this thread but have been reading 👀 just had to say what a complete BELLEND he is! He is absolutely loving all the messages. That last post just goes to show how much of a prick he is. Why bleeping post at all? Just get off social media for a break altogether instead of posting stupid photos with emojis covering your babies face that I am pretty sure people can use a tool to remove?!
Totally agree it’s actually boring now tbh.
They are loving it.
They clearly are or he wouldn’t be addressing it which is basically asking for more attention.

if you want people to stop asking questions then stop showing snippets of your son.
i feel bad for them that their baby is unwell however I do not agree with in anyway the way they are using this poor babies condition for attention teasing people by showing parts of his body. It’s a shame really.
As you say get of SM then if it’s so “fake” yet no doubt generates half your income you bellend Aaron.

Reactions: 9
I'm thinking aperts syndrome (think that's what you call it) as you can see it from the scan, also not showing his hands as it's part of the condition

Reactions: 2
I think Aaron is quite rude! They have brought the questioning on themselves, should never if mentioned anything

Honestly what is the point of posting pictures of him with an emoji covering him, other than to get people asking? Oh and so you can keep doing ads.. because you don't mind making money off the same followers that you're ranting about :rolleyes:

Aggressive ugly bleep it's not our fault you are embarrassed your son looks different

if instagram is so fake why are you posting your other naked children for millions to see

I swear we've already seen his hands long head low set ears bulging eyes to know he's different Aaron it's not us who have a problem with disabilities it's you pair

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m bored of the whole thing now so won’t be following. Aarons made it sound like he will posted after his surgeries which makes me think he’s the one that’s making them wait.

Reactions: 19
I dont even want to see him I won't be loosing sleep over it, they have just gone the wrong way about it, just posting for attention, only themselves to blame for people wanting to know what's wrong with Oakley and getting messages

Reactions: 8
Aaron doesn’t understand the stupidity of his statement of ‘social media doesn’t mean anything’ when him and his Partner make their money from social media. If social media is irrelevant then don’t become influencers. Social media obviously is important but at the moment they don’t like the pressure that comes with sharing family life on their. Next time they shouldn’t expect their followers to use their links or buy tickets for Aaron’s fights

Reactions: 24
Aaron is the biggest idiot going! They have plastered their lives over social media and make a living from it, to come on and say it’s all fake shows you exactly what kind of person he is.

Just switch off and take time off, they don’t even say his name, just call him baby

Reactions: 13
He’s so thick, how can you be ranting about people on social media getting annoyed and saying social media is nothing when it’s literally how you earn your money?? The only way you get free things and whatever tit deals you get is because of these same followers. Grow up, either post the kid or don’t post the kid but stop posting tiny little bits of him and then kicking off at people asking questions!! Pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Aarons latest rant on his story’s. Social media is fake? It’s nothing! It pays your bills you bleeping moron because let’s be honest being a “pro fighter” pays you tit!

This is only going to go one way. Aaron will leave and Talia will be left with 4 children. He will boot them out of “his” house. I give it a year.

Pair of stupid idiots fuelling the questions. If they said nothing, people would say nothing. That’s basic common sense that these 2 nobody’s can’t seem to grasp! They honestly anger me so much I had to unfollow the pair of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The reasons we haven't shared him over social media how can you say this when you have shared his body parts like a guessing game to the public . He's gunna grow up feeling so left out 😥

Reactions: 11
Sorry, I’m incredibly uncomfortable. They are using new baby as a bit of clout at this point, the guessing games, the little hand here, little cheek shot there. It’s not even remotely about other people asking or wondering I think that’s natural and human nature. My son underwent surgery last year (I’ve never ever shared my kids on social media, I’ve three and it’s been a personal choice from the start) but what I don’t do is announce I’m not sharing them and then use emojis & guessing games on baby pictures. I just think Aaron has dealt with that in really bad taste. Then to follow his rant with a pic of baby covered up, like ‘here’s another one for ya’ extremely big and manly of you Aaron.

I’m sorry at this point they are using baby boy as a prop and that I don’t stand by.

P.S. I 100000% support them not showing him, he is there baby and when they feel ready and comfortable I’m sure they’ll share him with people, but for right now there is a lot of emotion and vulnerability and I understand and honour those feelings.

But there is a certain way to handle things, and this is not it.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.