Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe they have posted the person that wrote a comment to them I don’t see how that was offensive? I take back all the nice stuff I said I’m truly shocked she pulls the pram hood up and when I see on her stories the other day the hood was up and a toy clip on book was perfectly placed over his face ☹ I’ve said before my kids have disabilities yes people stare some comment but so bleeping what educate the people staring I would…

bleeping hell aarons now posted that womens house and shaming her over it … bleeping lowlife scum if your on hear Laura i don’t think you have done anything wrong you said what we are all thinking and shaming someone over there house … yeh ok Aaron duck of self-centred bleep just shows what a bleep he really is

And now his deleted them … if anyone didn’t see it he screen shorted where the girl lives her house calling her a woman shaming her cos of her house … absolute bleep

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Unless she sent messages other than the one talia posted, which was not abusive...... talias doing exactly what wS done to disabled kids in the bleeping victoriana era... hide them away. I dont understand what they think that hes going to have MULTIPLE surges and magically look changed. The baby looks perfectly normal and they have literally shown every part of his face apart from his eyes. So what if his eyes are a little different own the tit out of it for the sake of your son. So he doesnt grow up feeling like a beast which is what they are making him out to be. Like the bleeping elephant man or something.

End of the day they don't have the "perfect child" and they can't handle it... sad but true, these two will have terminated that baby if his disabilities had been picked up before 25 weeks....... we all know that.

Every child is perfect.

Reactions: 11
Surely he can get into trouble for sharing this girls address? Yes she messaged them but wasn't threatening in any way, they have brought this all on themselves they should never of shared any pictures of Oakley and just said hes not well. But they wanted to play the game of guess what's wrong with our baby with snippets if different parts of his body
Edit now hes regretting posting her house, silly silly man, lots of people would of seen it and could of caused this girl trouble

Reactions: 17
At this point I really think talia and Aaron really need to take a break/get off of social media, you can tell it’s extremely bad for them both and they’re so so toxic. Where is sharing the dm’s gonna get them? Do they like the sympathy? (If they get any from anyone just as stupid)

Reactions: 9
Also aarons saying he need around 3,4,5 surgeries and talia says he needs 10 what the hells it to be 🤔

Reactions: 11
I’ve lurked here for a while but felt like I had to comment after seeing the whole pram hood thing!
I cannot believe they just plan to hide him away as if he’s just something to be ashamed of.
My son has Down Syndrome, and he is beautiful both inside and out. I was terrified when we found out but I honestly wouldn’t change him for the world now and my god I would never scribble out his face on social media or hide him when out in public! I was so proud to push him out and about in his pram.
We’ve had trolls occasionally yes and it’s not very nice but you just ignore and block and it’s absolutely nothing compared to the amount of women who have messaged me saying they were terrified of their baby’s diagnosis, but feel comforted and more positive after seeing how my son is thriving.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also aarons saying he need around 3,4,5 surgeries and talia says he needs 10 what the hells it to be 🤔
I think Aaron tells the truth when it comes to Oakley as I remember when she was pregnant he gave out details about her pregnancy that she wanted to be kept quiet, ie how far gone she was

Reactions: 8
Making out someone’s a woman just cos of where they live. Since when does your housing status determine who you are as a person. Coke head and Talia may have a nice house with a bit of money but they’re chavvy tramps through and through.

Reactions: 32
This is getting bleeping ridiculous now! Yeah I'm hiding him because he needs 10 operations.... So what you're saying is once he's had operations and looks "better" you'll post? Does she not get that she's digging a bigger and bigger hole in regards to looking ashamed and embarrassed of her poor son. The way he's always referred to as "the baby" as well. Always typing out his name but never being able to bring herself to actually say it.

Also, it's ridiculous at this point saying they're not going to say what wrong with him when she's literally shown his whole face except eyes and she's covered up his hands with emojis. So it's his hands and eyes Talia, we all know now because you've shown us. You're not "keeping him close" at all!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“I’m better than that” no Aaron, you aren’t better than absolutely anything. You did it wether you regret it now or not. You’re a low-life scumbag and a complete deadbeat father. Not a single person is fooled by your ‘relatable quotes’ you share, you are an utter loser who has zero place to look down on ANYONE. And Talia is no better, they’re actually made for each other it’s just a shame for those poor kids who have to suffer the brunt of it & only have 2 pathetic excuses as adults to look up to/learn from. They’ve got no hope!

Also for the love of god stop saying you’re protecting him. You don’t give af about him. Putting a bear emoji over his hand doesn’t do tit 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Shaming someone because of their home? And where would Aaron be without Geordie shore. Low life scum

Reactions: 28
I think that message simply hit a nerve and so it should... Aaron can rant on about how he's 'better than that' all he likes. But at the end of the day, the behaviour from the pair of them is shameful.

They both need to get their tit together as there is a tiny human that is depending on them massively.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He built an extension on a semi detached in Newcastle, he’s hardly living the high life. I know people that work regular jobs that have a bigger house than him..he’s utterly vile..his real persona is starting to shine through, he’s an aggressive bully! Let’s not forget the time when he used the fuel designated for emergency services to fill up his big stupid car..selfish prick!

Shaming someone because of their home? And where would Aaron be without Geordie shore. Low life scum

Reactions: 24
Aaron deleted his story because he ‘won’t stoop to their level’? No, you went well below any level set, right down into the gutter!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I really felt for her last week although a few people on here said that it was all fake and they would be back together. I thought no way she wouldn’t do that but YES people were right she is a sly cow and his just a awful human being I’ve unfollowed them both we as followers help them pay for all the stuff they have but when someone calls them out he goes and does that what a awful couple them poor kids 😥

Reactions: 16
Talia may just be too thick to properly communicate what she meant. She probably meant I’m protecting him (at least she thinks she is) but said hiding. She just seems in denial, like she’s struggling big time and has no friends or external support to vent to. Sometimes peoples pain makes them behave in an ugly manner but it doesn’t always mean they are bad people. I think she just needs to get off Instagram and work on her real life and the pain she is obviously going through.

Seems like her and Aaron are back together….shock. But with 4 kids and no support she’s incredibly vulnerable and feels she needs him. It’s all a very sad situation, but it’s clear she’s a loving mum who is just struggling big time and will probably come to regret her decisions about posting or talking about Oakleys situation the way she has. Aaron needs to grow up and MAN UP and take care of the family HE created. What a sorry excuse for a man and father. So embarrassing.

Talia may just be too thick to properly communicate what she meant. She probably meant I’m protecting him (at least she thinks she is) but said hiding. She just seems in denial, like she’s struggling big time and has no friends or external support to vent to. Sometimes peoples pain makes them behave in an ugly manner but it doesn’t always mean they are bad people. I think she just needs to get off Instagram and work on her real life and the pain she is obviously going through.

Seems like her and Aaron are back together….shock. But with 4 kids and no support she’s incredibly vulnerable and feels she needs him. It’s all a very sad situation, but it’s clear she’s a loving mum who is just struggling big time and will probably come to regret her decisions about posting or talking about Oakleys situation the way she has. Aaron needs to grow up and MAN UP and take care of the family HE created. What a sorry excuse for a man and father. So embarrassing.
Also want to add that being vulnerable AND stupid makes life very very hard. It’s really is a hard knock life when you haven’t got two brain cells to run together 🤷🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What is it that we think he has wrong with him?
I can't believe he has posted her address!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.